peacock777 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ‘FIRST SEASON------ MONA SINGH
SECOND SEASON-----PRACHI DESAI THE PARTIALITY BABE
THIRD SEASON---------BAICHUNG BHUTIA AGAIN SAME

how can we forget the show  which is so much unfair .everytime  some loser will win against the real one now what, maybe that useless shekhar suman or that CID guy will be the winner among other good dancers.πŸ‘
Edited by set_raj - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This show is for the non dancer actors. So, here some non dancers should win. In that sense, Baichung Vutiya was the best choice for the winner. And this time too I'll want something happen like this.
What's the need of the experienced dancers to take part in this show? It's their fault, not the show's fault. Sorry, no offense to my opinion.
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

jhalak is about celebs .. whether those celebs can dance or not tht somethin independent to it

if the celebs get offered jhalak by the channel then dont blame them for acceptin .. or u want them to say no i reject jhalak cuz im a good dancer πŸ˜† .. if in any case the fault is the channels for choosin unequalized dancers

i hope they make a deservin contestant win .... not tht shekhar suman pls 🀒
Edited by ekta_salman - 13 years ago
EatPrayLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ekta_salman : LOL that line about rejecting the show cracked me up hehe!

@topicmaker : your comments come across as EXTREMELY rude and are bound to offend people.

@tanniSDaya: Of course it's NOT the fault of the good dancers that they were offered the show. And I don't think the show would be any fun to watch with everybody giving only average performances.

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EatPrayLove

@ekta_salman : LOL that line about rejecting the show cracked me up hehe!

@topicmaker : your comments come across as EXTREMELY rude and are bound to offend people.

@tanniSDaya: Of course it's NOT the fault of the good dancers that they were offered the show. And I don't think the show would be any fun to watch with everybody giving only average performances.

@bold ... so true πŸ‘ tht would be so boring lol
bozo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The show is rigged and unfair to all.
Sorry for Madhuri for being part of this show, they are using you.

Come back to USA. JDJ is a corrupt show.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ekta_salman

jhalak is about celebs .. whether those celebs can dance or not tht somethin independent to it

if the celebs get offered jhalak by the channel then dont blame them for acceptin .. or u want them to say no i reject jhalak cuz im a good dancer πŸ˜† .. if in any case the fault is the channels for choosin unequalized dancers

i hope they make a deservin contestant win .... not tht shekhar suman pls 🀒

yesssss ekzyyyyyyyyy completely agree with u.....
with da way things are goin at present, let's not get too shocked if shekhar suman wins dis πŸ₯±
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If all the above cases are true then no one is undeserving winner because in the logic given above it simply boils down to who is most vote gainer and dancing or any act is just a time pass. Else one should have similar level of dancers to compete you cannot make a Naseeruddin Shah to compete against Hritik Roshan in a dance competition and judge them on a same scale. That can only be a timepass
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The frustration, anger and hence the idiocy of the fans of certain "dancers" do not cease to surprise. Initially, the tune was all melodious and they were all going ga ga over the show... and then... Yana got eliminated!

The fanbase went ballistic. Accusations and threats flew all over. I still remember the gems like "OMG It's the end of the show for me.", "OMG It's the end of the world for me", "OMG Let's protest", "OMG all other participants suck", "The show is scripted", "Madhuri does not know how to judge"...  The last one, by the way, won the prize for the most idiotic post. Someone judging someone else's judgement.

Now the tune is again changing a little since Yana is coming back and fans are less cranky. Aaah they hypocrisy.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheUltimate

The frustration, anger and hence the idiocy of the fans of certain "dancers" do not cease to surprise. Initially, the tune was all melodious and they were all going ga ga over the show... and then... Yana got eliminated!

The fanbase went ballistic. Accusations and threats flew all over. I still remember the gems like "OMG It's the end of the show for me.", "OMG It's the end of the world for me", "OMG Let's protest", "OMG all other participants suck", "The show is scripted", "Madhuri does not know how to judge"...  The last one, by the way, won the prize for the most idiotic post. Someone judging someone else's judgement.

Now the tune is again changing a little since Yana is coming back and fans are less cranky. Aaah they hypocrisy.

This is bound to happen in this sort of a show. Imagine what would happen if somehow Shushant gets eliminated????