Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

HUMM.....HUM TUM.__FF ##PART 10## PAGE 30. (Page 31)

Jot92 Senior Member
Jot92
Jot92

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Looking forward for maan and geet to meet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana.saba7

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
nice update..................i am not sure how maan is gonna react for geet's appearance and also when maan knows that she wont talk to him and i am feeling sorry for maan but well he didnt trust her and he has to pay the price but i think he had for the past 5 yrs but still more.................dont know how geet is going to react to maan.........................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana.saba7heermeher

sana.saba7 Senior Member
sana.saba7
sana.saba7

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
HI  DEAR  HERE  IS  MY  NEAT  UPDATE..............

maan  and  anni  went  to disco in  sameera birthday  .............
maan  looks  cho  dashing  and  why  cant  he?..after  all  its  time  to  meet  his  geet...

maan  went  inside 
anni: bro  you  go  and  talk  with  geet  and  i  will  wish  sam...ok?
maan:  hmmm  his  eyes  just  searching  for  his  geet...

maan   is  so  happy  today  but  same  time  nervous  to  meet  geet ....so  many  question  are  running  in  his  mind....
what  he will  say  first ?how  she  will  react?
oo  god  please   help  me  .
maan  ask one  of  his  freinds  about  geet  he  inform  that  geet  is  near  bar.....in  disgust  mood...
but  all  maan  can  think  is  about  his  geet  so  didnt  paid  any  attention to  him...
he  ran  and  stood  infront  of bar..but  near  bar  the  big curtain  was  there...
maan  nervously  stood  there  and took  a  deep  breath  ........

maan:  geet  i  know  i  hurt  you  a   lot  but  it  was  only  my  anger  that  spoke  in  that  time  ....you only  think  geet  how  i  can  think  or  see  you  with  any  other  guy....i  know  you  are  all  my...may  be  the  world  exist  or  not  but  you  are  mine  and  always  mine.........please  geet  forgive  me  for  what  ever  i  have  done  with  you...i  also  know  that  i  was  angry  but  more  then  that  you  are  in  pain .....give  me  what  ever  punishment you  will  but  please  dont  leave  me ...like  you  have  done  to  me  in  this  5  years  you  cant  imagine  what  i  went  through....pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

he then  take  his  steps towards  the  bar  ....

HIS  EYES WAS  WIDE  OPEN  WHAT  THE  SHIT ....
GEET  WAS  LYING  ON  THE  FLOOR  SHE  DRUNK  TO  MUCH  ...  MAAN  WAS  NOT  KNOWING  THAT  SHE  WAS  DRUNK....
MAAN  RUSHED TOWARDS  GEET  AND  TOOK  GEET  IN  HIS  ARMS  TEARS  FELL  IN  HIS  EYES  ...DID  SHE   LISTEN  WHAT  I  HAVE  SAID  OR  NOT?
THEN  MEANWHILE  THE  BAR TENDER  INFORM  MAAN....
B.T: sir ...he  was  hesitating  ...sir  mam  is  drunk  to  much ...like  25  pecks ...
WHAT?  NO?  YOU  HAVE  SEEN  WRONG  MY  GEET  DONT  DRINK...
THEN  SUDDENLY  MAAN  FEEL  THE  HOT  FLESH  IN  HIS  ARMS...HE  SAW  THAT  WAS  GEET  FLESH....
geet  is  wearing ..a  small  short  till  it  cover  her  butts  and  small  top that  cover  her curve  portion...

maan  simply  cant  take  this  all  the  guy  are  drooling  over  her  ..he  takes  geet  out   but  cant  understand  that  where  he  should  go...their  family  will  not  take  this ...he  dont  want  any  bady  say  anything  to  his  geet  what  ever  the  situation  be.

he  hurrily  went  to  one  of  the  restaurant  and  booked  the  roomin  name  of  MR.  AND  MRS.  KHURANA.

IN  DISCO:
anni  went  to  wish  sam  but  it  to  crowded  but  anni  notice  that  something was  fishy  fishy  in  between  prem  and  sameera...because  only  anni  notice  in  all  the  people  that  prem  hand  was  resting  on  sameera  back....like  on  her  buttsEmbarrassed

IN  RESTAURANT:
maan  went  to  the  room  and open  it  with  his  legs  and  kicked  it  with  his  back...

maan  rested  geet  on  her  back  on  bed...then  he  simmply  lied  next  to her...
he  thought  about  his  days  with  geet  ...her  nose...euuuu
her  ugly  style .in  which  he  fell  in  love  with  her .
he  compare  that  geet  and  this  geet...
suddenly  geet  came  on  top  of  him  resting  her  head  on  his  chest.making  patterns....placing  her  fingers  with  her  lips  now  sendind  chill  down  his  body....maan  wanted  to  control  himself  ...but  he  hate  this  geet...how  can  she  change  to  this  extent...did  she  realize  that  she  is  with  me...or  she  often  do  this...
i  am  here  with  her  because  i  saw  her  and  take  her  here  and  what  that  time if  i  was  not  there ...did  she  do  like  this  with  every  one............

precap: Embarrassed

so  sorry  it  was  short  but  i  am   in  hurry........

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchaldpurvachintushilpasatya86geettashwimaaneetasmi123wifey90avantika_singhbhakbhartifanalu5123kirannaryaninonabebumeet555perfectflirt8surbhijn106piyushivarshakhedekarsanjuleemishtibSrabon_Dharazoha25-eiya-crazydevil87mardebobbydolldoosheekamaansi007shivangi783yadanumaanmishtitrishapputhamzu32BadGirlKissprincess163-SmexySmile-neethuMGShweta13ninaviRocks.Dharacyum321gangesegb-Veritaserum-smj1977.shrutirupzloveusimi91ambbihasanu3108viny_queenswetha10nahtani88hinal_maaneetrsroopalimaanseesun-naaaaaaaaaShalvepreethiakeenu_kkSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6felicitysmoak.

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Wats wrong wid her????????? Is she geet or maan just take random girl wid him.

sana.saba7

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
omg why geet changed like thisShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
continue soon

sana.saba7

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Shockeding update
you better have a good reason behind making her like this
else you are Dead

sana.saba7

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
omg shocking update....................even i didnt want geet to change this much i tought she wud hv changed for gud but not this bad...............pl do some damage control dont want maan to think something bad abt geet......................pl update soon

asmi123sana.saba7

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
its the big twist i think

asmi123sana.saba7

Go to top