Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

HUMM.....HUM TUM.__FF ##PART 10## PAGE 30. (Page 27)

viny_queen IF-Rockerz
viny_queen
viny_queen

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
pls update soon..... can't wait for the nxt!...Awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana.saba7

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
awesome update

sana.saba7

gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
plzzzzzz update soon......CryCry

sana.saba7

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
i knew that geet was innocent.............found ur ff today only and read all parts @ one go.................poor geet lost the trust from her family and most importantly her maan but when now they know the truth i dont think so she can forget maan's distrust.............

it wud b better for her to leave them for some time now...............since in pecap u hv said it as leap i am expecting that geet wud hv moved to her maasi's place and still she wudnt hv spoke to maan abt it.............pl cont soon................wanna know wat happens next with her life................hope now geet's attire has also changed from ugly to presentable.............

sana.saba7

sana.saba7 Senior Member
sana.saba7
sana.saba7

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
HI  HERE  IS  MY  NEXT  UPDATE.........

PART-9

WEEKS  HAVE  PASSED  BUT GEET  NEVER  FEEL  TO  STAY  AT  HOME  BECAUSE  OF HER  FAMILY  BECAUSE   THEY  DONT  BELIEVE  HER...
BUT  EVERY  DAY  PREM  AND  GEET  USE  TO  MEET  AT  THE  COFFEE  SHOP  WHICH  IS  SO  RELAXING ....
THAT  COFFEE  SHOP  IS  OF  PREM'S UNCLE  .....SO  THEY  CAN  STUDY  AS  WELL  AS  HAVE  SOME  FUN TOO...
ONE  DAY  AFTER  SEEING  GEET  FROM  NEAR  PREM  DECIDED  TO  ASK  GEET  WHY  SHE  USE  TO  BE  UGLY  THOUGH  SHE  BELONG  TO  VERY  RICH  FAMILY....
PREM: GEET  CAN  I  ASK  ONE  QUESTION  TO  YOU  IF  YOU  ARE  OK  WITH  THAT?
GEET:  ASK....
PREM: WHY  YOU  ARE  UG..I  MEAN  TO  SAY  YOU  BELONG  TO  RICH  FAMILY  THEN  WHY  ARE  YOU  LIKE  THIS?
GEET: BECAUSE  MAAN  USE  TO  LOVE  ME  EVERY WAY  SO  WHATS  THE  MATTER  IF  I AM  UGLY....
TEARS  FELL  FROM  GEETS  EYES  WHEN  SHE  SAID  THAT....SHE  KNOW   THAT  MAAN  TOO  IS  NOT  WELL  BEING  AWAY  FROM  HER...

MAAN  LEFT  THE  COLLEGE  ...HE  DONT WANT  TO  BE  MORE  IN  THAT  COLLEGE  WHERE  HE  INSULTED  HIS  GEET....
NOW  HE  JOIN  THE  KC  AFTER  WRITING  HIS  EXAMS PRIVATE..
ONE  DAY  WHEN  ACCIDENTILY  MAAN'S  EYES  MET  RAHUL.....RAHUL  IN  FEAR  RAN  AWAY  FROM  THERE ....BUT  MAAN  WAS  TOO  QUICK  HE  CATCH HIM  AND  BET  LIKE  AN  ANIMAL..AS  KHURANAS ARE  THE  TRUSTY  OF  THE  COLLEGE  MAAN  MAKES  SURE  THAT  HE  RUIN RAHULS  CARRIER TOTALLY.....

AFTER  2 MONTHS :
MRS.HANDA WENT  TO  GEETS  ROOM  SHE  THOUGHT  THAT  GEET  MAY  WENT  TO  THE COFFEE  SHOP BUT  WHILE  LEAVING  SHE  FOUND  A  LETTER  ON  THE  GEET  BED ....
SHE  BREAKS  DOWN  TOTALLY  ....SCREAMING  IN  FEAR....
WHEN  ALL  CAME  TO  GEET  ROOM  THEY  FOUND  THAT  GEET  WENT  TO  HER  MASI  HOUSE  ALONE..
MR AND  MRS  .HANDA  IS  WORRIED  BECAUSE  GEET  DIDNT  FACE  THE  OUTER  WORLD  YET  AND  HOW  CAN  SHE  LEAVE  ALONE  LIKE  THIS .........
MR.  HANDA  WAS  GOING  WILD  WITH  ANGER.......

WHEN  MAAN  HEAR  THIS  NEWS  FROM  ANNI  ......
HE  QUICKLY  RUSHED  TO  HANDA HAWELI.......AND  AFTER  REACHING  THERE  MRS.HANDA  INFORM  HIM  THAT  GEET  IS  ALRIGHT  AND  JUST  NOW  SHE  WAS  ON  PHONE ....
MAAN  WAS  NOT  SURE  WHETHER  TO TRUST  THAT  GEET  LEFT  HIM  OR  THINK  THAT  MAY  BE  SHE  IS  PLAYING  HIDE  AND  SEEK  WITH  HIM....
...ONE  MONTH  HAD  PASSED  BUT  MAAN  ANGER  INCREASING  DAY  BY  DAY   BECAUSE  GEET  LEFT  HIM  HOW  CAN  SHE?  SHE  GONE  MAD?.....
MAAN  LOVES  HER  SO  MUCH  THAT HIS  WHOLE  ROOM  IS  FULL  WITH  GEETS  PHOTOS (UGLY  SANA  LAUGHING)....
EVERY  DAY  MAAN  WAKES  UP  AND  SEE  GEETS  PHOTO  AFTER  OPENING  HIS  EYES ...HE  WISHES  HER  GOOD  MORNING  AND  TALK  WITH  HER  EVERY  DAY  ABOUT  HOW  HE  IS  GOING  WITH KC....AND  HOW  HE  IS  LEAVING  WITHOUT  HER....EVERY  DAY  HE  LIVES  IN  HELL  WITHOUT  HER....BUT  TAKING  BREATH  ONLY   TO  MEET  HER  ONCE ...WANT  TO  SEE  HER...WANT  TO  FEEL  HER...WANT  TO  ASK  HER  WHY  SHE  HAD  DONE  TO  HIM......
HE  KEEPS  HIS  CHEEKS  IN  FRONT  OF  GEETS  LIPS  TO  FEEL  HER  TOUCH  AND  THAT  TIME  ALSO  HE  BLUSHES .....

THERE  GEET  EVERY  DAY  CRIES  FOR  MAAN  BUT  THEN  SHE  REALIZE  THAT  SHE  IS  HERE  BECAUSE  HE  HAD  NOT  TRUSTED  HER  ....HOW  CAN  HE?
I  ONLY  TALK  TO  HIM  THEN  ALSO  HE  THINKS  THAT  CHEAP  ABOUT  ME.
WHY??????????

5  YEARS  LATER:
MAAN  CANT  CONTROL  HIMSELF  WHEN  ANNI  INFORM  HIM  ON  CALL  THAT GEET  IS  BACK .........HE  IS  DRIVING  IN  HIGH SPEED   FROM  MUMBAI  TO  DELHI......HE  WAS  IN  MUMBAI  FOR  SOME  BUSINESS  ......
BUT  NO  BADY  MET  GEET  ....GEET  REFUSES  ALL 

MAAN   REACHES  HANDA  HAWELI  ...HE  RUSHES  TO  GEET  ROOM  BUT  FOUND  IT  EMPTY....
MRS.HANDA:  ARE  MAAN  BETA  KYA  HUA  ? TUM  ITNE  PARESHAN  KYUN  HO?
MAAN:   WHERE  IS  GEET  ?  IS  SHE  ALRIGHT?  DID  SHE  SLEPT  FOR  SOME  HOURS  MAY  BE  SHE  S  TIED....?  DID  SHE  EAT  PROPERLY?  .HE  ASK  IN  ONE  GO...
BUT  HE  NEVER  ASK  DID  SHE  CHANGES A  BIT  OR  NOT?
MRS .HANDA :  SHE  SMILES  AND  THINK  TO  GIVE  HIM  A  SURPRISE ...SO  SHE  DIDNT  SAID  ANY  THINK  ABOUT  GEETS  LOOK....
BUT  AT  THE  SAME  TIME  FELT  SAD  THAT  GEET  NOT  ONLY  CHANGES  FROM  LOOK  BUT  IN  BEHAVIOUR ALSO...
SHE  DONT  WANT  TO  MEET  ANY  OF  HER  FRIENDS  AND TO  THE  FAMILY  ALSO  SHE  TALK  RARELY...
MRS.HAND:  MAAN  BETA GEET  WENT  TO  MEET  PREM......

MAAN  DEFO  DONT  LIKE  THAT...HOW  GEET  CANT  MEET  HIM  FIRST  BUT  THAT  PREM ..........
I  HATE  PREM....BUT  I  CAN  UNDERSTAND  HIM  HE  IS  NOT  MY  FRIEND  OR ANYTHING  BUT  GEET  IS  MINE  THEN  WHY SHE  IS  DOING  THIS  WITH  ME ...
SHE  KNOW  I  CANT  LIVE  WITHOUT  HER...........

MAAN  WENT  TO  HOME  LOOKING  DULL  NOT  IN  A  MOOD  TO  TAKE  BREATH  ALSO.................ANNI  SAW  HER  BROTHER  LIKE  THIS  AND  DECIDED  THAT  NOT  TO  SAY  THAT  GEET  REFUSES  TO  RECOGNIZE  HER  FRIEND  AND  ANNI  ALSO.....

ANNI:  HEY  BRO  DID  YOU  MET  GEET ?
SHE  WANT  TO  MAKE  SURE  DID  MAAN  GOT  TO  KNOW  THAT  GEET  IS  NOT LIKE  HIS  GEET...
MAAN: HMM  .EEEE  NO]
ANNI:  SHE  LAUGHS   SADLY....SO  NOTHING  BRO...WE  ALL  CAN  MEET  GEET  TODAY...BEACUSE  ITS  SAMEERA'S  BIRTHDAY...SHE  INVITED  TO  PREM  AND  GEET  ALSO....AND  GUESS WHAT  THEY  ARE  COMING  SO  CHEER  UP  BRO.....
MAAN  FEEL  DELIGHTED   AFTER  HEARING  THIS ...............BUT  THAT  PREM...
MAAN  JUST  FORGET IT...HE  TOLD  HIMSELF  THAT  NOT  TO  THINK  ABOUT  THAT  PREM  ....AND  THINK  THAT  WHAT  I  WILL  DO  OR  TELL  GEET  WHEN  SHE  IS  IN  FRONT  OF  ME............

ANNI  FEELS  GOOD  THAT  AFTER  5  YEARS  HER  BRO  IS  SMILING  ONLY  BY  THE  NAME  OF  GEET  ....THINK  WHEN  GEET  AND  MAAN  BRO  MEETS  IS  WHAT  STATE  BRO  WILL  BE?

(SORRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY  ALL  MY  READERS  I  AM  GOING  SOME  NAUGHTY  NAUGHTY )

IN  THE  BED  ROOM :
ON  THE  SAMEERA  AND  PREM  BOTH  ARE  HALF  NAKED......
PREM  IS  GOING  WILD  ON  HER ..........KISSING  ROUGHLY ON  HER  BREASTS  ,BITING ,LICKING ,STROKING.....
TODAY  IS  SPECIAL  FOR  THEM  ...BECAUSE  SAMEERAS  BIRTHDAY  TODAY...THEY  ARE  IN  LOVE  AND  IN  RELATIONSHIP  FROM  3  YEARS  BUT  NOBADY  KNOWS  IT....
BOTH  ARE  BREATHING  HEAVLY...
SAMEERA:  DO  IT  OR  LEAVE.....
PREM:  NO  JAAN  ...THIS  WILL  CARRY  ON  UNTILL  WE  ARE  MARRIED  AND  SETTLES  IN  LIFE...
SAMEERA: WHAT  EVER  CANT  HOLD  ANY  MORE .....
SHE  WENT  ON  TOP  OF  PREM  KISSING  HIS  CHEST  AND  BITING  MAKING  HER  TEETH  MARKS ...PREM  MOANS  BUT  HE  LIKES WHAT  EVER  SHE  DO...
JAANNNNNN  NOOOO  HE  OPENS  HIS  EYES  WHEN  SAMEERA  TRAVELS  TO  HIS  PANT  AND  OPENING  THE  ZIP  TO  FEEL  HIM....
SAM  NO  JAAN PLEASE  ...I  TOO  WANT  THIS  BUT  JUST  WAIT  FOR  SOME  MONTHS ....
BUT ITS  MY  BIRTHDAY  AND  I  WANT  MY  GIFT....SHE  SMILES  NAUGHTILY  .....SHE  TOOK  PREMS  HAND  AND  KEPT  ON  HER  BREASTS ......
KISS  IT...SAMEERA  DEMANDED..
I  ALWAYS  DO  IT...SO.
HE  AGAIN WENT  ON  TOP  OF  HER  AND  CUB HER  BREASTS ..
PREM:  DO  YOU  KNOW  WHAT  WHEN  I  AM  AWAY  FROM   YOU  I  ONLY  THINKS  ABOUT  OUR........
SAMEERA: OUR?
PREM: OUR  SR..
HE   IS  CRAVING  MORE  FOR  HER  NOW  AS  SAMEERA CUBBING  HIS  BUTTS   LOVINGLY .....FIRST  TIME  SHE  WENT  WILD  THIS  MUCH  ...BUT  CAN  SHE  DO  IF  EVEY TIME HE  COMES  AND  FILL  HER  DESIRES LIKE  THIS...........

IN  EVENING AT   7:00PM:
SAMEERA  SLEEPING  PEACEFULLY  UNDER  PREM  HER  HANDS  AND  HIS  BUTTS ...AND  PREM  ON  TOP  OF  HER  ....HIS  MOUTH  OPEN  ON  HER  BREASTS  HIS  SALIVA  ALL  OVER  HER  BODY....

SAMEERA  WAKES  UP  AND  SMILES  SEEING  PREM  THAT  HE  ALWAYS  SLEEP  IN  THE  SAME  POSITION...ON  HER  .
SHE  STROKES  HIS  HAIR .... AND  CALLED  HIM.

PRECAP: GEET  AND  MAAN  MEETING.......

PLEASE  READERS  HIT  THE  LIKE  BUTTON  AND  LEAVE  SOME  MORE  COMMENTS  .............AND  LONG  COMMENTS  I  LOVE  READING  THEM........THANK YOU...TC.

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchalNanashkachintushilpagagsyfizza25asmi123wifey90shalinikanagualu5123itsallabtGURTIavantika_singhkirannaryaninonabebupiyushinamitasinsanjuleemishtib-eiya-zoha25maansi007shivangi783bobbydolldoosheekayadanumaanmishtitrishapiceprincess101puthchubzyamzu32untamedtigressgangesegbRocks.Dharaninavicyum321smj1977.shrutirupzloveu-Veritaserum-simi91ambbihasanu3108Shalversroopalimaanseehinal_maaneetswetha106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.kahkashansakinapreethiafelicitysmoak.

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sana.saba7

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

dear

too many things in one part

too fast

5yr leap OMG

Edited by smj1977 - 05 February 2011 at 8:05am

sana.saba7

sana.saba7 Senior Member
sana.saba7
sana.saba7

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sofiya-

res

PLEASE  HIT  THE  LIKE  BUTTON................

Go to top