Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

HUMM.....HUM TUM.__FF ##PART 10## PAGE 30. (Page 22)

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz update sooooooooooonnnnnn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana.saba7

sana.saba7 Senior Member
sana.saba7
sana.saba7

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
HI HERE  IS  MY  NEXT  UPDATE............

PART-8

WEEKS has  passed  maan  and  geet  relationship  is  on  love  but  nun  confessed  about  their  love....maan  is  waiting  for  geet  to  grow  up  to  see  the  world .....and  poor  geet  is  waiting  for  maan  to  proposed  her  first ...
now  geet  is  in  her  12th  and  maan  in  the  final  year  of  M.B.A.....meanwhile  geet  sister  rajji  also  joined  the  college....she  is  in  11th....
maan's  group  accepted  geet  her  and  said  her  sorry  but  only  for  maan.....

one  month  passed:

rajji  looks  so  happening  as  anni  .....
and  geet  now   a days  looks  with  rahul  not  maan....maan  is  confused  when  ever  he  ask  geet  where  was  she  she  say  lie  to  her  but  maan  knows  that  she  went  with  rahul....

after  some  weeks:
one  day  maanwent  in  a  hotel  to  meet  a  client  on  request  by   mr.khurana....so  he  went  while  he went  to  the  hotel  he  saw  geet  and  rahul  but  they  soon  disappeared  .....he  checks the  receptionist  book  he  was  fumming  in  anger  that  geet  and  rahul  booked  a  room  in  the  hotel  ....
he  bangs  the  door  ....he  turn  in  a  wild  man  he  saw  geet  is  setting  her  dupatta  and  rahul  was  in  towel..........LOL

maan  just  cant  wait now  he directly  moved  towards  rahul  and  gave  a  tight  slap  and  then  moved  towards  geet......he  took her  with  himm and  went  to  handa  haveli....

when  they  reach  the  haveli  all  was  crying  their  eyes  out ...maan  left  geets  hand  he  rushed  to  mrs..handa  who  was  not  in  the  sense   when  she  read  the  report ....
maan  took  the  report  and  read  he  was   like  in  the  hell........
it  was  the  pregnency  report  of  geet...
he  was  senseless...........
handa  family  was  shocked  to  see  that  there  geet  can  do  such  thing  ......her  real  face  is  this  not  that  innocent  face  to  which  all cares  for  her  and  maan  love   her  to  the  last  level...........

MAAN:
why  why  whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  why  she  has  done  this  to  me  ...i  love  her  god  dammit  ...i  cant  live  without her  but  i  choose  death  rather  then  being  without  her  ......i  cant  breath  ...i  am  struggling  for  my  breath  ......she  know  she  know  i  cant  live  without  her....if  she  dont  love  me  then  she  should  gave  me  sympathy  .......when  i  caught  her  in  the  hotel  the  also  my  love  never  changed  i   thought  she  may  change  and  love  me  one  day.....

IN  COLLEGE:

all  are  staring  to   geet  how  can  she  do  such  a  thing  only  anni  was  there  with  her  ....geet  is  listening  silently  the  all  taunts ....
meanwhile  maan  reach  to  the  college  but  passed  by  geet  ...

GEET: maan  just  listen  to  me.innocently....
maan  turn  to  see  ....
he  think  to  this  innocent only  i  fell  in  love  with  her  ....he  want  to  clear   her  tears  ....want  to  hug  her  and  console  her...suddenly  he  snap
MAAN: how  dare  you? how  can  you  talk  to  me  even  after  what  you  have  done  ....just  get  lost  of my  sight  and  dont  ever  come  in  front  of  me  ....otherwise  i  will  do  something  GOT  IT?
geet  was  scare  but  she  ran  to  maan  and  hug  her  ...
maan  please listen  to  me  once  ...dont  leave  me  i  c a n t  l e a v e with  out  you ...she  said  in  one  breath  ......
she  was  hell  scare  to  loose  maan  ..
MAAN:  his  anger  took  hold  of  him  today,,,,,,,
see  all  see  her  she  is  saying  that  she  cant  leave  without  me  ....so  when  i  was  not  there  she  spend  a  night  with  rahul  correct  mrs.handa?
ooooo  sorry  i  cant  call  you  handa  may  be  your  name  is  changed  who  knows...
 can  i  say  some  thing  to  you ...did  you  spend  a  night  with  rahul  or  with  any one else  also?
geet  cant  take  it  any  more  ..specially  when  her  love  maan  says  this  low  words  to her.
geet  was  about  to  faint  when  a  strong  arm  hold  her  in  his  arms..

that  is  prem  .....
prem  is  one  of  the  best  student  in  college  he  dont  have  parents  ....he  does  a  part time  job for  his  living  and  with  the  scholorship  he  do  his  colleging...........he  is  very  kind  heart  man ....alll  the  girls  have  crush  on  him...he  is  in  maan  class  but  they  both  are  best  enemy...because  sameera  likes  prem  but  prem  ignore  her  and  maan  being  best  friend  he  always  say  sameera  to  ignore  him...he  has  only  one  best  friend  in  this  college  that  is  jojo..
but  when  ever  he  sees  geet  he  thinks  that  does  any  one  can  be  this  much  innocent?
 today  when  he  hears  all  the  low  words  for  her...he  just  cant  think  anymore...

he  took  geet  and  went  to  hospital..............

after  two  month :
geet  and  prem  is  best  friend  now  ........prem  always  ther  with  her  everywhere....
no  one  talks  with  geet not  ever  her  parents   after  alll that...

but  maan  cant  stop  his  love  towards  geet....he  feel  like......to  turn  the  whole  world  into  ashes ..........

one  day  when handa  and  khurana  family  were  together  consoling  ....
rajji  came  and  bend  on  knees  crying  louder  and  louder...........
all  rushed  to  her ....
RAJJI:  let  me  cry  i  am  a  sinner  ....................
MRS.HANDA:  what? what  happen  beta?
RAJJI: mama geet  didi  is  innocent  ....she  is  not  pregnent  ....i  am  pregnent ..when  she  saw  me  with  rahul  ....she  said  rahul  to  maary  me  but  rahul  rejected  thats  why  geet  didi  said  her  name  in  my  report.......please  forgive  me  ............................please

all  are  in  a  big  shock   how  can  they  think  like  this  for  her  geet...
maan  felt  weak  in  his  knees....

later  in  the  evening  when  khuranas went
and  geet  came  she  said  that  she  want  to  go  to  her  massi  house...
but  her  parents  said  no....when  they  said  sorry  to  geet.......

PRECAP:  LEAP.....

PLEASE  LEAVE  SOME  COMMENTS  AND  VIEWS  ARE  WELCOMED  FROM  MY  HEART  ..............
SANA  WANTS  MORE  COMMENTS  PLEASE  LEAVE  SOME  LONGGGGGGGGGGGAND  LOVELY  COMMENT  AND  DO  HIT  THE  LIKE  BUTTON......I  LOVE  READING  THE  COMMENTS...

Edited by sana.saba7 - 31 January 2011 at 5:09am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchalshivgauri89dpurvasubiafreensatya86gagsyasmi123wifey90shalinikanagubhakbhartifanalu5123TinkJianonabebunamitasinpiyushisurbhijn106zoha25-eiya-mishtibsanjuleebobbydolldoosheekamaansi007shivangi783yadanusonali_22maanmishtitrishapheermeherputhamzu32cyum321Rocks.Dharaprincess163-SmexySmile-gangesegbsmj1977.shrutirupzloveuAudiwalia-Veritaserum-sanu3108ambbihakuhu18viny_queenswetha10FireSafireFireemitzi11hinal_maaneetnahtani88WeAimToPleaseShalvepreethiasun-naaaaaaaaa--Ratna--rsroopalimaansee6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.todayzstar

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
res

sana.saba7

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
res

sana.saba7

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
woah!! kiya dhaasu update thaa sana.. awesome Clap

cant wait for the next part 

love
Sana

sana.saba7

sonali_22 Goldie
sonali_22
sonali_22

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
i knew it Geet is inocent...she never could do something like that...but i understand Maan too...i hope the misunderstandings are cleared soon...pls update asap...because your ff is so awesome...i loved this update...and i hate rahul...poor raji....and i like prem...he's very kind....but i found it awsome that Maan loved Geet even if he thinks that she spent a night with rahul....thx for the update...

sana.saba7

WeAimToPlease IF-Sizzlerz
WeAimToPlease
WeAimToPlease

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
umm... that was so umm.. what to say....
bt i liked it!..
anyways... wil comnt more latr!..

sana.saba7

sana.saba7 Senior Member
sana.saba7
sana.saba7

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonnal_17

i knew it Geet is inocent...she never could do something like that...but i understand Maan too...i hope the misunderstandings are cleared soon...pls update asap...because your ff is so awesome...i loved this update...and i hate rahul...poor raji....and i like prem...he's very kind....but i found it awsome that Maan loved Geet even if he thinks that she spent a night with rahul....thx for the update...

YEH  MAAN LOVE  HER  SO  MUCH...
AFTER  WHAT  HE  SAW  HE  AGAIN  LOVE  GEET....I  TOO  LIKE   MY  MAAN
AHHAHALOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
THANKS  FOR  COMMENTING...

Go to top