Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

HUMM.....HUM TUM.__FF ##PART 10## PAGE 30. (Page 18)

sana.saba7 Senior Member
sana.saba7
sana.saba7

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
HI EVERYONE  HERE  IS  MY  NEXT  UPDATE................

PART-7 .

MAAN: GEEEEET  GEET  GET  UP.......

geet  is  sleeping  peacefully  .....slowly  she  open  her  eyes  she smiles  seeing  maan  in  front  of  her  eyes..

GEET: maan ..she  touched  his  face  lovingly
MAAN:  he  close his  eyes  feeling  her  touch .....
he  know  that  he  love  her  so  much  but  he  is  confused  with  geet  actions  she  never showed  her  love  towards  him....he  always  wanted  geet  to  feel  the  same  way  like  him...he  want  to  see  love  in  her  eyes  not  only  trust  which  he  always  sees  in  her  eyes....he  know  geet  is  so  innocent  dont  know  this  world ,she  never  use  artificial  make  to  look  good ....she  always  do  something  or  the  other  by  which  she  gains lots  of  love  by  him.....she  is  pure  with  her  beauty  as  well  as with  acts......but  she  is  just  wear  suits  of  old  types and  her  specs and  her  nose ...he  smiles  thinking  that
last  sadi  ki  hoke  pheli  sadi  ki  hai  meri  geet....
he  is  loosing  himself  to  her ...he  want  to  take  geet  in  his  arms  ...he  want  to  kiss  her  roughly...he  want  to  touch  her..........he  slowly  raise  his  hand  to  touch  her  face  and  he  does  both  lost  in  each other  eyes  forgetting  everything ........he  kneel  down  towards  her  and  place  a soft  kiss  on  her  cheek  and move  towards  her  lips  ....geet  closed  her  eyes  and  want  to  feel  him ...
suddenly  winds  blow  and curtains  flowing  fast  with  the  heavy  winds ........windows  making  sounds .........

maan  came  back  to  his  sense ....he  saw  geet  closed  her  eyes  he  want  to  move  to  her  lips  but  he  know  this  is  wrong  geet  still  dont  know  any  thing ............she  need  to  grow  with  mind  to.

MAAN:  ummmm  geet  get  up  we  need  to  go  to  college .......
GEET: she  opened  her  eyes  and  saw  maan  facing  towards  the  ground...
to  remove  themselfs from  this  situation 
MAAN: geet  get  up  how  can  you  be  late  to  your  first  day  of  college ....with  this he  gave  his  hand  to  geet...
geet  gets  up  ...and  maan  send  her  to  the  bathroom...
GEET: what  was  that  ? why  i  feel  some thing  different  with  his  touch.....uuuhhhhh  geet  you  gone  mad  dont  think  to  much  maan  is  waiting  outside  hurry...
MAAN: geet you  get  ready  i  will  bring  your  breakfast  here..
geet  was  not  in  her  sense  she  is  just  staring  him  even  she  forget  to   blink ...
gee  geet  ........maan  shouts ....geet  was  still  staring  at  maan....
maan  smiles  seeing  how  much  geet  is  effected  with  his  touch .... he  feel  happy  may  be  geet  understanding  meaning  of  love...
MAAN:   geet  stop  staring  i  am  not  a  ghost  so that  you  are  standing  num  by  seeing  me  .....   i  am  your 
GEET: what?  you  are  my  what? she  asked  impatiently  ...
MAAN:  smiles and  said  ,....i  am  your  friend  .no  no  no...best  friend 
by  the  way  what  else  did  you  want?
GEET:  nothing ...  i  will  get  ready . .....she  faces  her  back  towards  him  and  removed  her  towel ...she  was  still  not  in  her  sense .........suddenly  maan  was  shock  with  her  act  and  closed  his  eyes and  run.........
after  some  time maan  came  back but  geet  was  still doing  her  work  slowly  ....
MAAN :  geet  if  your  mood  is  not  there  for  college  today  then  say  me  but  dont  do  this  acting  in  front  of  me like  you  are  ill......
he  know  she  is  doing  this  all  because  of  him....
GEET:  shut  up!  i  am  not  ill...wait  in  5  mins.  i  will  be  back..
she  dressed  herself  in  maans favourite  color  .....and  she  wore  her  earrings  that  maan  gave  to  her  for  her  first  day  of  college....
maan felt  like taking  his  geet  far  from  every  one  ..where  no  one  is  there  ...so  that  they  will  be  lost  in  each  other  eyes.
they  both  eat  silently  taking  glimpse  of  each  other...

IN  COLLEGE:

geet  you  go  inside  i  will  park  the  car  and will  be  there  with  you  soon.
geet  noded  and  went  inside  the  college  campus  it  was  huge  one  she  want  to  see  the  full  college  but  confused  from  where  she  should  start  .....
she  went  to  canteen  side  and  settle  her  self  on  one seat   of  the  table  ...
mean  while  a  group  came  into  the  canteen  they  know  today  is  the  first  day  of  their  juniors  so  they  decided  to  have  fun.............that  gang  was  none other   than  maan's  gang ......girls  with  mini  skirts  and  boys  with  cool  charm ......enters  the  canteen .......
they  sat  on  the  stairs  of  the  canteen  .......
suddenly  one  boy  eye  caught  geet  seating  happily..

IN  PARKING  AREA:
bro...
maan  turn  to  see  anni  standing  with  dev  she  was  fuming
with  anger....
MAAN: shit! now  anni  will  not  leave  me...
ANNI: bro  you  know  na  today  is  my  first  day  but  you  remember to  take  geet  but  not  me?
MAAN: thats  because  i  know  dev  will  take  care  of  you....as  he  also  doing  his  12th  from  this  college  ....he  said  by  seeing  here  and  there......
ANNI:  ok  .go  but  dont  talk  to  me  now....
she  turn  to  leave ....but  maan  held  her  hand  and  said  my  anni  doesn't  need  any  one  because  she  is  grown  up  and  bold  enough  to  take  care  of  her.....and  he  hide  his  smile  saying  and  anni  knows  karate  too...
dev  laughs........anni  hug  maan  ....yes  bro  your  anni  is  strong .......
MAAN: i know  but  geet  is  not  strong  she  goes  outside  only  with  me think  if  i  leave  her  and  any  one  tease  her  in  first  day  of  her college  then  ................
all  three  laughs  thinking  geet  acts.

IN  CANTEEN:
BOY :  hey  guys  see  that  girl  ....
all  saw  geet  sitting  happily ..
come  we  got  our  bakra  for  today(geet  bakra  sana LOL)
they  all  make  their way  to  geet  ....and  starts  teasing  her
BOY 1: o  see  this  ugly  sitting  like  princess......
BOY 2: no  no  not  princess  but  princess  slave
all  laughs  loudly .........all  get  together  in  canteen  with  the  laughing  voice..

geet started  crying.........
GIRL 1: shut  up  boys!  see  this  bhenji  she   dont  deserve  to  be  the  slave  of  princess  also......
GIRL 2: she  removed  geet's specs .......OMG o  my  god  see  her  specs  how  old  fashion  yakhi......yakh  yakh!
GIRL 1: see  her  she  put  two  ponies  also
they  removed  her  ribbons  and  thrown  on  the  floor 
geet  fall  on  the  floor  with  sudden push..........
BOY 1: hey  guys  may  be  we  are  wrong  she  must  be  the  cleaner  of  the  canteen  and  not  a  student....
 mean  while  maan  , anni , dev  moved  towards  the  college  before  they  enter  ....they  heard  the  loud  laughing  coice  coming  from  the  canteen ....
they  saw  eachother  scare  faces  which  tell  that  ....that  must  be  geet.
one  of  the  boy  moved  forward  to  geet  to  remove  the 
 dupatta..........
as  his  hand  caught  the  dupatta  .......one  strong  hand  grab his  shoulder  ...
boy  turn  to  see..he  is  maan..
BOY 2: come  on  maan  you  to  have  fun..
they  are  not  aware  of  that  geet  is  his  love.........
maan  give  a  tight  punch  to  him  with  that  the  whole  canteen  got  silence  ....
GIRL 1: maan  what  happen  first  time  you  are  fighting  in  the  college ...that  to  with  your  beat  friend  RAHUL.

MAAN:  bus  sameera  just  shut  your  mouth !.he  is  in  last  stage of  anger  ....if  he  dont  leave  now  anything  would  happen.
he  ran  towards  geet  picked  her  in  his  arm  all  student  opened  their  mouth  wide ....
what  is  this  happening the  most  handsome  boy  of  the  college  with  this  ugly  girl.....he  also  punched  his  best  friends  sameera,rahul...........
with  geet  he  went  out  of  the  college.......

PRECAP: more  maneets  moments.

please  leave  some  more  more  comments  sana  wants  more.........and  lovely  and  longgggggggggg  comments..

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthidpurvachintushilpaasmi123gagsynamitasinpiyushiannie.shonakirannaryaninonabebuprizashalinikanagubhakbhartifanalu5123TinkJiashreya satishmaanmishtitrishapyadanumaansi007shivangi783bobbydolldoosheekazoha25mishtibsanjuleeninavicyum321Rocks.Dharagangesegb-SmexySmile-puthmoonlight2630rituka7viny_queenPaintedSkysanu3108ambbihakuhu18-Veritaserum-simi91smj1977.shrutiSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaShalversroopalimaansee--Ratna--preethiahinal_maaneetswetha10Radhika Shahmitzi11WeAimToPleasetodayzstar

rituka7 IF-Dazzler
rituka7
rituka7

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
great

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana.saba7

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
great part!!!!

sana.saba7

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
great part
ClapClapClap

sana.saba7

WeAimToPlease IF-Sizzlerz
WeAimToPlease
WeAimToPlease

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
beautiful part!...
pls update soon..... can't wait for the nxt!...

sana.saba7

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwww this realllyyyyyyyy shows maan luv towards geet
so pure n innocent
hope thy stay like this their whole life

sana.saba7

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Awesome update.. Maan is so much in love with Geet..... so protective .... just loved it....

sana.saba7

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
awesome.

sana.saba7

Go to top