India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's devious plan revealed (Page 2)

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
woah rather shocking!! Wacko but i guess i knew this was going to happen... He is such an unpredictable character!! but very interesting.. I've never seen him play these kinds of role so it would be nice to watch. as long as it doesn't cross the limits like turning completely evil like his father JW LOL all is well. 
Thanks a lot for the article! 

sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
What chaos...Each article that comes out is just aimed at increasing our confusion and agony.
MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
this serial should be sent to some C.B.I offices and renamed tips to increase confusion!!!!!!!Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipai

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

this is starplus article. these guys have no clue of the story.kinshuk himself told that it's all for love. viren hates sid. nivedita was a victinm of sids action. then how can he hate her.he already had love for her and when he came to know that she was sid's victim, his love for her multiplied!!!!!!! and his hatred for sid grew even more!!!!!!!! he can't bare nivi's wounds!!!

you're right, this article makes no sense..! It's hard to believe that viren can do such a thing and use nivi only for his purpose.. that's beign evil, he only has grey shades..so how can he hurt nivi just to take revenge on Sid!! I believe what he is doing is for nivi, and hates sid b'cos he broke nivi's heart and he couldn't see that so his hatred grew stronger.. although this hatred might have started from childhood but then it got stronger when it came to nivi being hurt by sid! So lets just wait and watch what we are shown in the next few days about his past.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukAnamikaSJain

-Preetz- Coolbie
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the article..
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Its really hard to digest that Viren does not love Nivi,  then why did he do all these drama with her,keeping Karwa ChaW*H Vrath for her  Poor Nivi my heart cries for herCry, why she has to suffer,  why use her for revenge,  its not fair,  She deserves true love, she has been deserted by everyone,  Hope this is not true,  and he truly loves her, Am getting discouraged with this now,  I started watching this show for Niven and if they don't remain a couple then where is the sense is watching the show,
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
I don't believe dis Article till d time ct's prove it otherwise . I know Viren loves Nivi . n my heart refuses 2 accept it Cry .

Kinny will nt take -ve charcater . n Viren is a grey Character . He loves Nivi n hates Sid thatzz it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
what a joke have they made of these articles....the previous one published said that viren was obsessed in nivis love...what a waste of time..putting so much of time..who is going to watch this show full of hatred, conspiracies...who has time for all this, we have enuf of this already in our lives....oh my please delete all those vms, love scenes everything...i hate viren and  kinshuk too as he was also part of this.., i  wish i can vote him down in that sizzling chemistry poll, will never watch him or rajan shahi shows, I THOUGHT HE IS DOING THIS NIVI, THAT IS WHAT HE SAID HE IS WOULD BE OBSESSED IN LOVE AND THAT IS WAHT WE WERE WAITING FOR, THIS SHOW IS CONFUSING, THEY PUBLISH MISLEADING ARTICLES...VIREN TURNING PSYCHOTIC FOR CCBM WAS PUBLISHED IN DEC BY STAR PLUS ONLY....LIKE THIS SHOW, THE ARTICLES RELATED TO THIS SHOW ARE ALSO MISLEADING.....WEIRD, WISH I COULD JOT DOWN THE IMMENSE HATRED AND SENSE OF BETRAYAL I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW....I WISH I WOULD HAVE SPENT MY PRECIOUS TIME ON SOME OTHER SHOW.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumAnamikaSJain

Go to top