Viren's devious plan revealed

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Viren's devious plan revealed

Last night's episode of Chand Chupa Badal Mein saw things take an interesting turn when it was revealed that Nivedita's stalker was none other than Viren.

The main purpose behind this exercise is to act against his brother, Siddharth.

Our Starplus.in source says, "Viren hates Sid and wants to make his life hell. He really doesn't care about Nivi, but has married her just for personal gain and his plan is to get revenge on Siddharth. He will blame Siddharth for a lot of things to spite him, while trying to show Nivi that he (Viren) is actually innocent."

The show's creative head, Ritesh said, "Viren isn't a negative character, but more of an anti-hero. He has shades of grey. In the upcoming episodes the audience will watch the background story that tells us why Viren wants revenge."

Kinsuk Mahajan, who plays Viren said, "I have some plans, which is why I'm troubling Nivi. Let the audience see what happens next because I'm very unpredictable."

So to know what happens and how the truth will be revealed and why Viren hates Siddharth, tune into Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

______

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1248/viren%E2%80%99s-devious-plan-revealed.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My head is spinning actually and I refuse to agree that Viren does not love Nivedita and married her to take revenge against Siddharth as Viren expressed his love before he came to know about Siddharth's love for her. Anyways, these sort of Articles are meant to confuse the Viewers and keep them guessing... it is more of a Promotional tactic from Star Channel. I would rely more on KM statement than a report from 'source' for promotional purpose. As far as the Kinshuk Statement of Plan is concerned I think that is making Nivedita his own completely.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton fr the update. But again damn !
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All right that does it. I am not watching this show anymore
vanu77 thumbnail
Viren as Negative...this article about Viren married Nivi for Personal reason and not for love...am disappointed...will stop watching show.
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
watttt???? he doesnt love nivi...???damn...!!!😭
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is starplus article. these guys have no clue of the story.kinshuk himself told that it's all for love. viren hates sid. nivedita was a victinm of sids action. then how can he hate her.he already had love for her and when he came to know that she was sid's victim, his love for her multiplied!!!!!!! and his hatred for sid grew even more!!!!!!!! he can't bare nivi's wounds!!!
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woah rather shocking!!  but i guess i knew this was going to happen... He is such an unpredictable character!! but very interesting.. I've never seen him play these kinds of role so it would be nice to watch. as long as it doesn't cross the limits like turning completely evil like his father JW ðŸ˜† all is well. 
Thanks a lot for the article! 
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What chaos...Each article that comes out is just aimed at increasing our confusion and agony.
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this serial should be sent to some C.B.I offices and renamed tips to increase confusion!!!!!!!😈😈😈😈😈