India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

shaNak--wheres d purana waala charm??

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
is it just me or is d shanak charm gradually losing???i mean what r v getting in d name of shanak for d past couple of months???only 2 or 3 hugs...where is d romance..d nok jhonk...d coziness???Confused i mean its not d shanak dat was d reason behind my making an IF account or d shanak whose scenes i wud watch in repeat epi n den online n never get enough ofCry

even d date dat dey had wat was in it???only one hug n a cake cutting scene...apart from dat shaan n khanak wre lost in deir thoughts abt not hurting each other n allOuch

every day i tune in wid a hope dat i wud get my shanak bak...but in vain...Cry
now wid sunny's entry things r gettin worst...today m sure sunny wud hurt khanak more by reminding her of sooraj n khanak wud den go cry n hug shaan n d end.. nxt scene wid sunnyDead

dis post is not meant to hurt any of shanak fans coz i m 1 too n dat too a crazy 1Embarrassed..its just dat m such a big shanak fan dat m not liking d post SR shanak dat muchCry dis defintiely doesnt mean dat i hate dem now or i vl stop watching d show...i vl still w8 more to c if i get my shaNak bak den decide wat to doSmile

sorry if i hurt any1

Edited by shanak_lover - 21 January 2011 at 4:05am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBincutie-pieabagreeSHANAKFANraparthidollyRagSiaadeelahujum4manjuiluvmanar-Manita--YasharanArshi-kubaretogepe30-Deepali-

abagree Senior Member
abagree
abagree

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
u r so true.... i started liking RBO because of Shanak... and now a days we are seeing less and less of ShaNak...

We want our naughty Shaan and that Lovely Khanak who keeps asking some stupid questions to Shaan to which he gets mused then make her understand then they both share some stares then smiles some hugs some kisses... Shaan getting bowled over by Khanak's simplicity... Khanak thinking all good for Shaan... their lovely married life...

Missing ShaNak a lotttttttttttttttttt.............

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinSidNeeti-fan-YasharanArshi-krock-Deepali-togepe30

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abagree

u r so true.... i started liking RBO because of Shanak... and now a days we are seeing less and less of ShaNak...

We want our naughty Shaan and that Lovely Khanak who keeps asking some stupid questions to Shaan to which he gets mused then make her understand then they both share some stares then smiles some hugs some kisses... Shaan getting bowled over by Khanak's simplicity... Khanak thinking all good for Shaan... their lovely married life...

Missing ShaNak a lotttttttttttttttttt.............
oh thank God u understood...dis is xctly wat i was tryin to say yar

missing d old shanakCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hye alisha 
  U did not hurt anyone...

ShaNak can never ver lose their charm..

well everyone no doubt want more and more of ShaNak romantic and cute nhok jhok scenes

but let me tell the follwoing

1.That we cannot have hug scenes or romantic scenes all the time..

then people will go over board as well..But agreed they can show some good romantic scenes.  

2.reg date. romantic scenes

Theya e in so much mental turmoil.

.On that ShaNak ka dhaba episode Khanak had just then returned form hospital..

and shaan was also back after the cutshort tour( i mean  in the show)  it would have been very odd   to show them in bed room.,smiling and hugging.,as if everythign was perfect.

3.Further KT was severely ill  could not and hence thre were no shanak scenes for 10 episodes or so.

.Now also he is not fully fit (i guess so) to shoot for long hoursbut  they have to keep the story moving ..So some how they are maangaing with in between shanak scenes.

4.reg sunny entry and shank getting distanced hopefully they soon realise everything as to who is behind all this and we get intense romantic shanak scenes.

5.Reg cute nhok/jhok scenes yes they need to be back soon

...but the current situations in the show are not helipng it Oncce those things like rahuls plans   are over may be we get them..  

One need not always have cosy scenes alone for enjoying a show..

Though i agree everyone including me loves them.
But we need to appreciate intense emotional scenes also as they bring ShaNak closer and undrstand their deep love for each other..which they themselves yet do no know fully. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieSHANAKFANshanakrocks1Shanak_Fan-YasharanArshi-bones88-Deepali-

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
@shriya

i agree emotions n all r fyn but d reason dat got us all crazy for shanak was not emotions in fact most of us sarted watching d show after shanak got married n went crazy for dem in deir adventure trip which was full of fun n nok jhonk...also d paathshaala d most hatke thing v saw on tv dat was such fun to watchHeart...i even enjoyed deir song sequences d ye ladka n chori chori..it didnt have romance but had loads of fun...now for d past 2 months no song sequences eihterCry

RBO used to b a show which wud let us forget our tensions for half an hour but not nowCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

shanakrocks1 Senior Member
shanakrocks1
shanakrocks1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
@shriya....100% agree....we cann't have romantic....nok jhok wale naughty shanak all the time.....shaan has to build his career...n he is trying his best to do it to make khanak proud of him......remember khanak ne kaha tha...'taki main shaan se keh saku ki main shantanu khanadelwal ki patni hu'......yest seen was sooo good when shaan says u r the prerna for my dhun........shanak can never lose their charm.....life has differrent phases n i  am enjoying this phase of shanak too......

n pretty sure tht shnak will together make rahul realize value of love......n will be able to see naughty naughty shanak back.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieSHANAKFANSidNeeti-fandestinylovekrockbones88

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shanakrocks1]

n pretty sure tht shnak will together make rahul realize value of love......n will be able to see naughty naughty shanak back.....
[/QUOTE

i hope soo tooBig smile]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANshanakrocks1destinylovekrock

raparthidolly Goldie
raparthidolly
raparthidolly

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
totally shanak romance missing

Go to top