Pakistani Serials

Ahsan In Morning With Farah Show.

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Well , I wanted to share this video with all.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4NiPlhDR8g[/YOUTUBE]
This video was practically taken in 2008 , lol 2 years before.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†But I really had to discuss about this video.
Ahsan Khan has come in many popular shows , he has done almost 25 serials and 2 movies and currently his Serial Parsa is going on.But I saw him for first time in Dastaan and loved him the way he played Saleem.Although , he looks really cute while being stylish as he is normally but he looked cute in Saleem's Avatar also.
I really don't know if there are his fans out here but he has become one of my favorite actors.😳
Did you watch this video?😳
Such an adorable interview and especially when he said the secret of why he grows younger day by day , because by praying to Allah,by praying namaz.😳Really , can't believe an actor saying that.He is soooo right , its because of that only , I am glad he is true believer of Allah😳unlike some actors who forget their religion in case of their profession.
And the last part where he says the best thing is to have own kid , Awww that's so sweet of him , he likes his mom very much and his daughter also.πŸ˜›
After watching this interview , I have totally become his fan.😳
And I really loved him and Saba's jodi in Dastan as both are my favorite actors.😳

Please share your views about Ahsan's interview here and kindly state if you are his fan or not.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Not one Ahsan fan also.😳
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He is really really cute, love him as an actor and now as a person 2.

I had seen him in few serials before, but actually noticed him in Saiqa, and then i loved him in Vasl 2. He is really cute.

And BRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIANT answer for y he looks younger day by day. Coz evn i belive in tht. Praying helps to stay healthy and kinda a secret to the beauty inside u and outside u.

Thank u so much for sharing.
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

He is really really cute, love him as an actor and now as a person 2.

I had seen him in few serials before, but actually noticed him in Saiqa, and then i loved him in Vasl 2. He is really cute.

And BRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIANT answer for y he looks younger day by day. Coz evn i belive in tht. Praying helps to stay healthy and kinda a secret to the beauty inside u and outside u.

Thank u so much for sharing.

Yay finally a fan of Ahsan.
Thanks Iqra for commenting.
Seriously , just love him for that answer , because truly the secret of the noor on face is because of Allah and praying to Allah.πŸ˜›
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thankyou for sharing this interview, I think I've seen it before, felt good watching it again.πŸ˜ƒ He was on NKS as well and was looking so dashing.☺️ I'm also Ahsan's huge fan.. I've seen many of his dramas and last one saw (still need catching up) is Parsa, where he is playing role of David. 😍
As an actor Ahshan is mind blowing, really talented! As  a person Ahsan has a gem of heart, he is really nice human being.

I always liked him but seeing him in Parsa as David, I fell head over heels for him.☺️😍

Regards,
DD

P.S. if you are interested I made 2 video mixes of David & Parsa around month back.😳 Here are the links:

Star Crossed Lovers\\David&Parsa
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n6cDAuPAJQ[/YOUTUBE]

Morey Saiyaan\\Multifandom {Collab}
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IidNjxbjOA8[/YOUTUBE]
(^^David & Parsa part from 0.43)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Self advertising, I know!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

😳
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My frnd iqra loves him!! so i have no other option but to say YEAH HE ROCKSπŸ˜†
Rabz_14 thumbnail