India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Ahsan In Morning With Farah Show.

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Well , I wanted to share this video with all.

This video was practically taken in 2008 , lol 2 years before.LOLLOLBut I really had to discuss about this video.
Ahsan Khan has come in many popular shows , he has done almost 25 serials and 2 movies and currently his Serial Parsa is going on.But I saw him for first time in Dastaan and loved him the way he played Saleem.Although , he looks really cute while being stylish as he is normally but he looked cute in Saleem's Avatar also.
I really don't know if there are his fans out here but he has become one of my favorite actors.Embarrassed
Did you watch this video?Embarrassed
Such an adorable interview and especially when he said the secret of why he grows younger day by day , because by praying to Allah,by praying namaz.EmbarrassedReally , can't believe an actor saying that.He is soooo right , its because of that only , I am glad he is true believer of AllahEmbarrassedunlike some actors who forget their religion in case of their profession.Ouch
And the last part where he says the best thing is to have own kid , Awww that's so sweet of him , he likes his mom very much and his daughter also.Tongue
After watching this interview , I have totally become his fan.Embarrassed
And I really loved him and Saba's jodi in Dastan as both are my favorite actors.Embarrassed

Please share your views about Ahsan's interview here and kindly state if you are his fan or not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasu-De.De--Lostindreams

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Not one Ahsan fan also.Stern Smile
-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
He is really really cute, love him as an actor and now as a person 2.

I had seen him in few serials before, but actually noticed him in Saiqa, and then i loved him in Vasl 2. He is really cute.

And BRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIANT answer for y he looks younger day by day. Coz evn i belive in tht. Praying helps to stay healthy and kinda a secret to the beauty inside u and outside u.

Thank u so much for sharing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasu..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

He is really really cute, love him as an actor and now as a person 2.

I had seen him in few serials before, but actually noticed him in Saiqa, and then i loved him in Vasl 2. He is really cute.

And BRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIANT answer for y he looks younger day by day. Coz evn i belive in tht. Praying helps to stay healthy and kinda a secret to the beauty inside u and outside u.

Thank u so much for sharing.

Yay finally a fan of Ahsan.
Thanks Iqra for commenting.
Seriously , just love him for that answer , because truly the secret of the noor on face is because of Allah and praying to Allah.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams

-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Thankyou for sharing this interview, I think I've seen it before, felt good watching it again.Big smile He was on NKS as well and was looking so dashing.Blushing I'm also Ahsan's huge fan.. I've seen many of his dramas and last one saw (still need catching up) is Parsa, where he is playing role of David. Day Dreaming
As an actor Ahshan is mind blowing, really talented! As  a person Ahsan has a gem of heart, he is really nice human being.Approve

I always liked him but seeing him in Parsa as David, I fell head over heels for him.BlushingDay Dreaming

Regards,
DD

P.S. if you are interested I made 2 video mixes of David & Parsa around month back.Embarrassed Here are the links:

Star Crossed Lovers\\David&Parsa

Morey Saiyaan\\Multifandom {Collab}

(^^David & Parsa part from 0.43)

LOLLOLSelf advertising, I know!EmbarrassedLOL

Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
My frnd iqra loves him!! so i have no other option but to say YEAH HE ROCKSLOL