Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren Sood Believes in Love or Not? (Page 2)

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
yes saniha no matter wat...viren rocks..!Wink

jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
I agree. Making him completely negative is going to cost ccbm some viewers including me. 
Viren's love for Nivi is doubtful as he seems to be the one actually wanting to stay away from Nivi. He could have stayed in the same room after the attack on Nivi but he went into his separate room. Hitting someone on the head can have dire consequences - a lot of the scenes in my mind could have had Nivi getting hurt - especially the kitchen fire and yesterday's attack.
I have been pretty obsessed watching this show for the last 2 months or so to the extent of catching up with shows in India as we are a couple of weeks behind in USA. Now watching the episodes that are currently running in USA is painful as you realize that he may not truly love her. Or that his hatred for Sid has masked his possible love for Nivi.
I am wondering who was his accomplice (the second stalker in dark mask) in that attack? Almost looked like a female to me. I don't think it was a hired help from the resort. 
Anyways, for the first time yesterday I was not very eager to watch ccbm and didnt checkout india forums from work.  Time to move back to the other daily soaps I watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
His main target is sid.... No doubt.... Its a rivarly and hatred from childhood.. But i think he does love nivi... I hope so.. I think so yaar.. Noone can act love to this extent to a girl if he doesnt love her.. Viren does love nivi i guess... And see he is getting back at sid by gaining nivi in his life.. Sid used to love nivi and viren snatched her from him and he lost all his happiness and was always depressed.. The pyshco in viren was always happy when Nivren pretended love and sid was going thru pain.. So defo the target is Sid and sid ki barbaadi but he does love nivi too...
MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
i think it's his love that makes him to do such stuffs!!!!!!!!!he might have had a past tht is rather brutal due to sid or something like due to sid cc and j send him to boarding school and made him devoid of all love and care. and is afraid that he might lose her love to sid!!!!!!!!!!
jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

No Matter wht Viren wil Reamin Popular Wink

True to some extent. His character thus far has been pretty charming and someone any woman would love to have but if all the romantic side of him was an act he has put on to bring Sid down then the same character turns around into a person no woman should have.

Kinshuk as an actor is great. I watched Bidaai but not much for Kinshuk. He was OK in Bidaai
CCBM - I did watch it for him. He has grown as an actor. I even ended up catching on some old videos online - the episode of One day one life with Kinshuk where he shows off his house in Mumbai and also the episode where he introduces his whole family including his mom, sister, aunty and cousins - that was very cute.

But Viren as a character (the one I loved - better than Ranbir in Bidaai)  has taken a complete turn and I sure hope that they don't make him completely negative.

Kinshuk as an actor is doing a great job of playing the role of Viren - no doubt about that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinny

SanihaKaKinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaysp

No Matter wht Viren wil Reamin Popular Wink

True to some extent. His character thus far has been pretty charming and someone any woman would love to have but if all the romantic side of him was an act he has put on to bring Sid down then the same character turns around into a person no woman should have.

Kinshuk as an actor is great. I watched Bidaai but not much for Kinshuk. He was OK in Bidaai
CCBM - I did watch it for him. He has grown as an actor. I even ended up catching on some old videos online - the episode of One day one life with Kinshuk where he shows off his house in Mumbai and also the episode where he introduces his whole family including his mom, sister, aunty and cousins - that was very cute.

But Viren as a character (the one I loved - better than Ranbir in Bidaai)  has taken a complete turn and I sure hope that they don't make him completely negative.

Kinshuk as an actor is doing a great job of playing the role of Viren - no doubt about that.
WELL said hehe But i actually fell in love wit h him during BidaaiEmbarrassed
shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

I Just had this Confusion in Mind..Is Viren doing all this to get Nivi's Love r he just wants Nivi to Hate Sidharth nd others to Hate sid??Confused
i don't want viren to be a villian.............he was supposed to be the heroCry....
VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

I Just had this Confusion in Mind..Is Viren doing all this to get Nivi's Love r he just wants Nivi to Hate Sidharth nd others to Hate sid??Confused
i don't want viren to be a villian.............he was supposed to be the heroCry....
me too don't want Viren to be a villainCry

Go to top