The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by roshni19

99.9% I am sure ki SR Wink hoga , Geet team shows scenes when it is least expected by us . This is my intuition that CV will show SR Wink & HM Embarrassed also . Doc has suggested Maan to keep Geet happy & without stress , so he will take her out far from everybody for some days .  

Hey Roshni, I do hope what u r saying happens....BUT NO AA SR PLEASSSEEEE....Angry...Being confident is good BUT I'm not counting on it  a whole lot yaar....When actors r not confident about them being able to deliver any intimate scenes & r uncomfortable even kissing on the hands, then u can imagine what kind of SR v will get to c....Like one of my friend said : they will show MAANEET in a room, lights off & then close in on 2 flowers...like purani hindi films...LOL

Inspite of all this, fingers crossed & Hoping that ur wish happens....Wink
Kissing on hand is all just to say , see the peelon sequence it was too intimate , that means they will show some intimate scenes in Maaneet style . But hot scenes willbe done by AA .

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Absoluv

99.9% I am sure ki SR Wink hoga , Geet team shows scenes when it is least expected by us . This is my intuition that CV will show SR Wink & HM Embarrassed also . Doc has suggested Maan to keep Geet happy & without stress , so he will take her out far from everybody for some days .  

Hey Roshni, I do hope what u r saying happens....BUT NO AA SR PLEASSSEEEE....Angry...Being confident is good BUT I'm not counting on it  a whole lot yaar....When actors r not confident about them being able to deliver any intimate scenes & r uncomfortable even kissing on the hands, then u can imagine what kind of SR v will get to c....Like one of my friend said : they will show MAANEET in a room, lights off & then close in on 2 flowers...like purani hindi films...LOL

Inspite of all this, fingers crossed & Hoping that ur wish happens....Wink
Kissing on hand is all just to say , see the peelon sequence it was too intimate , that means they will show some intimate scenes in Maaneet style . But hot scenes willbe done by AA .

Yes Roshni, the Pee Loon Sequence was GOOD...Embarrassed...after that there were maybe one or two instances more ...At this rate, the SR will happen sometime in the mid of this year...LOL..till then v fans wud have already been thru with it....Not interested in the hot scenes of AA Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19khushi_4ever

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
if tat happens then a treat for u

mausam19Absoluv

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
yes...they will show maaneet together and camera will switch over to AA and they will do the hot scenes....so the modesty of our maaneet is preserved and AA also get a chance to show off their sizzling chemistry and my remote will get another lesson as to how to change channels superfast....

mausam19Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

yes...they will show maaneet together and camera will switch over to AA and they will do the hot scenes....so the modesty of our maaneet is preserved and AA also get a chance to show off their sizzling chemistry and my remote will get another lesson as to how to change channels superfast....

LOL LOL LOL...Good One Nandini...good one....ROFL...lesson learned...the hard way...after waiting this longggggg....LOL

mausam19

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

yes...they will show maaneet together and camera will switch over to AA and they will do the hot scenes....so the modesty of our maaneet is preserved and AA also get a chance to show off their sizzling chemistry and my remote will get another lesson as to how to change channels superfast....
  Hey Maaneet will show their Chemistry & AAwill show their Biology . 

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Hey Maaneet will show their Chemistry & AAwill show their Biology . 

Then WHO IS GONNA SHOW PHYSICS ???? Wink

mausam19

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index