Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yana's candid confessions
Buzz up!

Yana Gupta was in the news for her commando pictures that were in the media, before she sizzled the stage on Jhalak Season 4. Although she was eliminated, popular demand and her brilliant dancing got her a wild card entry. She gets candid on love, life and the industry?
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next

Tell us about your first crush?
Crushes keep coming and going. My first crush was this guy in school. I was crazy about him, but he would never look at me.

Do you remember your first date?
I don't understand this term date. If I like someone, I will be in a relationship. I don't go on one-time dates.

What will you wear if you go out on a romantic dinner?
I would dress well and ensure that I look my best

What turns you on in a man?
Confidence is a factor. I like it when my man knows what he is doing. Another thing that attracts me is when he doesn't show any interest in me.

What's your take on pre-maritial sex?
It's okay, I guess. But since it's India, it's a social taboo. But I doubt that women are virgins when they get married. I also believe that a live-in relationship is important

Have you experienced the casting couch?
I have never came across it. I have met just a few producers and directors to date. And there was no couch involved with any of them.

Apart from love what else do you like in your life?
I guess I am more passionate about dancing than anything else. Dance gives me happiness.

What made you participate in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa?
Jhalak is one platform on Indian television which gives us a way to portray our talents and that's how I become a contestant.

Why you think you got eliminated?
I wasn't around  for a while and the fans forgot about me. Serials have more viewership and more fan-following, so I got that. But yes, I'm back on the show.

You came in buzz because of an item song. So what's keeping you out?
I have recently shot for an item song which you will going to see soon I can't talk about it right now.

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks.

She is so sweet !😳