Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's Obsessive Love for Nivedita (Page 4)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

[QUOTE=Omshanti1111
There can never be any justification for backstabbing.

Okay yes i agree, that there can't be explanation behind backstabbing, but in the reel life they should at least show why the character has this hatred towards sid!  becuase you can't just hate someone for no reason! and yes i agree the character of viren is not straight, it's different from all the hero in other dramas but he's not negetive either.. or maybe i just don't want to see him negetive that's why i'm blinded by his faults. sorry. but anyway I'll still be a NivRen and Kinshuk Fan LOL
[/QUOTE]
I am myself a Kinshuk fan, but leave it aside while doing the character analysis.Smile I watch the show for Kinshuk.
There is always a reason. Reason can be glorified or seen as minor. But then also, there is no justification for wrong deeds. A person who tries to blame an incident or circumstance because of his wrongdoings, is called a coward.

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Anamika,

I strongly believe that Viren does not love Nivi. Nivi is just a means to reach his eventual target Sid. There are lot of stuffs which point to this plan of his. But since the love story has been projected so much, viewers are mesmerised with that, instead of feeling the undercurrent.

Ever since the day, Viren married Nivedita, I stuck to this view. Previous to that marriage day, I had a feeling that his character's fate will be determined as to positive or negative with respect to whether he solves Sid and Nivi's problem, or turns the situation to his personal favour, whether marrying Nivi or something like that. His character was decided on the day he married Nivedita. Because if you look, at one side, Nivedita was doign everything possible for cousin Divya and on another hand, Viren despite knowing the pain of his cousin, never came to offer any help. This is not an indication of any positivity.

I have written previously too that there can be many reasons why Viren did not help Siddharth and Nivedita unite.
  • He believed that it was Dadaji's wish
  • Nivedita herself wanted Siddharth out of her life
  • He loves Nivedita (I say this because he himself was shocked when he came to know about NivArth on the day he asked Nivedita's hand in marriage from Dadi.)
Today's Episode of Photo points to the fact that he may have had a problem with Siddharth from childhood. Since the photo is folded it is may not be necessarily anything to do with Nivedita. It also can mean that he want these childhood friends to separate which makes perfect sense as Viren wants revenge against Siddharth and he also wants Nivedita to hate Siddharth based on Wednesday episode. Also if Viren is doing this because of some Childhood Trauma or Problem because of which he had to stay away from family from childhood I would blame it more on Bad parenting ( We all know how Jawahar and Chanchal are. They definitely would not have been a good influence for sure).

Edited by Anamika1570 - 20 January 2011 at 9:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Anamika1570[/QUOTE]
so, anyone who has  bad parenting can scheme and plan? Confused
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Anamika1570
so, anyone who has  bad parenting can scheme and plan? Confused[/QUOTE]

I did not say that. I said that the behavior of an individual can be influenced by what happens in the childhood. Whatever happens in the childhood (especially bad) can leave an impression which lasts life long. Viren might also have been misguided or brainwashed which may be also a reason for his behavior. The day he finds the truth of his Parents, I am sure he would change and ensure justice for both Siddharth and Keshav.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 20 January 2011 at 9:19am
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Rather, I would say that Viren had been blessed by God, that he was not raised by JW and CC directly. Rather, he was sent to an environment or residential school, where good family kids are sent.
I do not know what he suffered, he might have suffered a trauma or an injustice, which he could not forget. He could have turned him so good that Siddharth would have looked "insignificant" in front of him. But he chose to destroy Sid.
I give you an example, when a student gets poor marks in exam, he/she has two ways
1. He/she can work hard and excel and get better marks
2. Student can retort to unfair means like "cheating", "plagiarism".

its upto the individual and his/her values. Since Viren must be sent to a good residential school (I anticipate good school, as he is from a rich family and went to USA), he cannot blame for the degradation of his character on child Sid's actions.

Viren was not parented by CC and JW, and see that as a blessing!
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

[QUOTE=Anamika1570
so, anyone who has  bad parenting can scheme and plan? Confused

I did not say that. I said that the behavior of an individual can be influenced by what happens in the childhood. Whatever happens in the childhood (especially bad) can leave an impression which lasts life long.
[/QUOTE]
I agree! But Viren looks like a level-headed person. He could have made or maintained himself so nice, that Sid would have looked very average in front of him. But he took a wrong way.

Viren's character needs sympathy not justificationSmile
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Rather, I would say that Viren had been blessed by God, that he was not raised by JW and CC directly. Rather, he was sent to an environment or residential school, where good family kids are sent.
I do not know what he suffered, he might have suffered a trauma or an injustice, which he could not forget. He could have turned him so good that Siddharth would have looked "insignificant" in front of him. But he chose to destroy Sid.
I give you an example, when a student gets poor marks in exam, he/she has two ways
1. He/she can work hard and excel and get better marks
2. Student can retort to unfair means like "cheating", "plagiarism".

its upto the individual and his/her values. Since Viren must be sent to a good residential school (I anticipate good school, as he is from a rich family and went to USA), he cannot blame for the degradation of his character on child Sid's actions.

Viren was not parented by CC and JW, and see that as a blessing!

It is not US. He studied in Delhi I guess. I can imagine how Viren would have felt because I was in Boarding School from the age of 5 and was a victim of Bad Parenting myself. I know how it feels when favoritism is shown. I know the pain when I see friends happy with their Parents and show their affection when you get none. At such a tender age one does not understand good or bad and may nurture feelings of hatred which goes a long way. I am 40 now and I forgave my Parents for what they did to me only a few years ago.  Because of my experience I was never attached to my Parents and when I had to leave them I did not feel anything. In fact when I visit my family for 2 or 3 days a year I feel suffocated and out of place. Probably that is the sort of feeling Viren too had when he had to leave his family and Sood name to marry Nivedita.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 20 January 2011 at 9:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_POmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

It is not US. He studied in Delhi I guess. I can imagine how Viren would have felt because I was in Boarding School from the age of 5 and was a victim of Bad Parenting myself. I know how it feels when favoritism is shown. I know the pain when I see friends happy with their Parents and show their affection when you get none. At such a tender age one does not understand good or bad and may nurture feelings of hatred which goes a long way. I am 40 now and I forgave my Parents for what they did to me only a few years ago.  Because of my experience I was never attached to my Parents and when I had to leave them I did not feel anything. In fact when I visit my family for 2 or 3 days a year I feel suffocated and out of place. Probably that is the sort of feeling Viren too had when he had to leave his family and Sood name to marry Nivedita.
He later went to US, thats what I wanted to say!

I completely sympathesise with what Viren went through as a child. I agree to what you are saying also. I remember myself, a thirty year old, when I first went to Europe on a scholarship for a year, I cried my heart out. I could not survive for more than 3 months and came back. But the same me, is surviving lot better in USA on my own now.
But true, childhood experiences leave marks in ones mind. Thats the reason, I feel he should be sympathesised and not justified for his wrongdoings. His wrong actions can never be termed good, because of a childhood reason.I feel no reason can be strong enough to justify ones wrong deeds, especially now that he is shown to be a person, who is scheming and planning with a cool brain.

Go to top