Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's Obsessive Love for Nivedita (Page 3)

blue_rose2013 Senior Member
blue_rose2013
blue_rose2013

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you anamika that all the things that Viren is doing is to make Nivedita his forever, But my main concern is that What if Chancal finds out about Viren split  personalty   and she mate use that to her advantage to make Nivi get out of the sood house to himself.Confused

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Anamika,

I strongly believe that Viren does not love Nivi. Nivi is just a means to reach his eventual target Sid. There are lot of stuffs which point to this plan of his. But since the lovestory has been projected so much, viewers are mesmerised with that, instead of feeling the undercurrent.

Ever since the day, Viren married Nivedita, I stuck to this view. Previous to that marriage day, I had a feeling that his character's fate will be determined as to positive or negative with respect to whether he solves Sid and Nivi's problem, or turns the situation to his personal favour, whether marrying Nivi or something like that. His character was decided on the day he married Nivedita. Because if you look, at one side, Nivedita was doign everything possible for cousin Divya and on another hand, Viren despite knowing the pain of his cousin, never came to offer any help. This is not an indication of any positivity.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaidiyaloveskinny

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Anamika,

I strongly believe that Viren does not love Nivi. Nivi is just a means to reach his eventual target Sid. There are lot of stuffs which point to this plan of his. But since the lovestory has been projected so much, viewers are mesmerised with that, instead of feeling the undercurrent.

Ever since the day, Viren married Nivedita, I stuck to this view. Previous to that marriage day, I had a feeling that his character's fate will be determined as to positive or negative with respect to whether he solves Sid and Nivi's problem, or turns the situation to his personal favour, whether marrying Nivi or something like that. His character was decided on the day he married Nivedita. Because if you look, at one side, Nivedita was doign everything possible for cousin Divya and on another hand, Viren despite knowing the pain of his cousin, never came to offer any help. This is not an indication of any positivity.

Right, i understand what your point is. That's exactly what i felt at the start, but just because he didn't go and help Sid in the situation doesn't mean he's negative, actually he couldn't do much in the situation, he had just entered the sood house and didn't clearly know what was going on.. and Yes when he came to know about Sid and Nivi's love story, he was shattered, or what you can say is he became selfish, he wanted nivi, but being selfish doesn't mean they are not positive!! I guess he did not help Sid because he probably had some hatred towards him since childhood maybe.. and he didn't even spend much time with his family in sood house so his upbringing isn't as great as Sid's that's why he has some grey shades in him! You can't say that he married nivi only for his personal purpose because we are not aware of the real reason behind of his hatred !  but there is somewhat sense in your opinion!  but we can't decide for certain that he is positive or negative as we don't know the real problem of his!!   anyway it is a good observation, but most people here don't want him to turn negative.. so please don't crush our hopes.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

[

Right, i understand what your point is. That's exactly what i felt at the start, but just because he didn't go and help Sid in the situation doesn't mean he's negative, actually he couldn't do much in the situation, he had just entered the sood house and didn't clearly know what was going on.. and Yes when he came to know about Sid and Nivi's love story, he was shattered, or what you can say is he became selfish, he wanted nivi, but being selfish doesn't mean they are not positive!! I guess he did not help Sid because he probably had some hatred towards him since childhood maybe.. and he didn't even spend much time with his family in sood house so his upbringing isn't as great as Sid's that's why he has some grey shades in him! You can't say that he married nivi only for his personal purpose because we are not aware of the real reason behind of his hatred !  but there is somewhat sense in your opinion!  but we can't decide for certain that he is positive or negative as we don't know the real problem of his!!   anyway it is a good observation, but most people here don't want him to turn negative.. so please don't crush our hopes.. Big smile
I beleive in one thing: there is no justification for back stabbing or scheming and plotting. This is not a healthy sign. Viren has every right to be upset with Sid, even for a minor reason. But if he was a straight character, he would not have schemed and planned at the back. He would have got back to Sid or questioned the family members in front.

There can never be any justification for backstabbing.
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Poojiebbz

[

I beleive in one thing: there is no justification for back stabbing or scheming and plotting. This is not a healthy sign. Viren has every right to be upset with Sid, even for a minor reason. But if he was a straight character, he would not have schemed and planned at the back. He would have got back to Sid or questioned the family members in front.

There can never be any justification for backstabbing.

Okay yes i agree, that there can't be explanation behind backstabbing, but in the reel life they should at least show why the character has this hatred towards sid!  becuase you can't just hate someone for no reason! and yes i agree the character of viren is not straight, it's different from all the hero in other dramas but he's not negetive either.. or maybe i just don't want to see him negetive that's why i'm blinded by his faults. sorry. but anyway I'll still be a NivRen and Kinshuk Fan LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJainOmshanti1111

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I agree with u... He loves nivi loadsss, but im sure he did all this to take revenge against sid... And today's photo scene toh kuch batata hain... There is some prob tht viren has got with sid...
Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I agree with you anamika a little bit but the only thing is.. he let NIvi get hurt which I cannot forgive : (
Xlovesu Senior Member
Xlovesu
Xlovesu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Yes u are completely right... But it makes me think again...that according to the starplus article it states that..."   source says, "Viren hates Sid and wants to make his life hell. He really doesn't care about Nivi, but has married her just for personal gain and his plan is to get revenge on Siddharth. He will blame Siddharth for a lot of things to spite him, while trying to show Nivi that he (Viren) is actually innocent." pls clear my doubt....

Go to top