What do you think...?

Poll

Why is Viren doing all this and for what..??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, ðŸ˜Š
I just thought of doing this to suggest what are the possible reasons behind doing this...
I came up with what i think is likely for viren doing all this.. but you might not agree with me.So please state any reason with explanation as to why you think Viren is doing all this..
Also, Does he really love nivi.. or just using her to get revenge on Sid? 

All in all i still think VIren is a positive character but has different shades... Like he really loves nivi and wants her to Love him back but is taking revenge with Sidharth b'cos he once used to love nivi and broke her trust and love ..so now VIren feels that he has to take revenge on Sid b'cos she hurt the person(nivi) who he truly LOVES to bits.. 
** flashback to the scence where Viren gives the *Dose* to nivi and she pours her heart to VIren about her broken heart love and Viren said " are you going to take revenge on the person who did this to you?"  and then when he finds out that Sidharth is the person who broke nivi's heart .. he is completely shattered that his own brother loved nivi and he has also fallen in love with her ..that somehow relates to what Viren is doing to Sid today..  okay I may be completely wrong.. but that's what i think it may be..
Share your thoughts..! ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Poojiebbz i think Viren truly loves Nivi🤗 he wants Nivi all to himself and make her hate Sid he doesn't want to share her wid Sid
this is my opinion 
Edited by pinkparty - 13 years ago
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i choose first two options...he loves nivi n hates sid for some childhood past....
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkparty

@Poojiebbz i think Viren truly loves Nivi🤗 he wants Nivi all to himself and make her hate Sid he doesn't want to share her wid Sid

this is my opinion 

I hope what you say is true :) cos i dont want to see nivi heartbroken again, and loosing her trust from everyone again! I hope whatever viren is doing is for the good of nivi and himself...  
vinasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ Poojiebbz i totally agree with u ...
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

i choose first two options...he loves nivi n hates sid for some childhood past....

If that is the case about his childhood.. we are not shown much about Viren's childhood yet.. maybe we will discover that later on in the show..
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
viren's biodata would be disclosed by ccbm in the next week!!!!!! sources say!!!!!!!!!!
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: COOLGIRLLAVANYA

viren's biodata would be disclosed by ccbm in the next week!!!!!! sources say!!!!!!!!!!

Oh really??! aww finally, it's about time we have some background knowledge of Viren's character !! ðŸ˜ƒ Well excited for this! great news, thanks hun.