Pratigya

New Kesar Revealed!! (Page 3)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
thanks for the article! 

how can Arushi take Kesar to Saxes when she herself is stuck at TN Confused

does that imply she will be going back too, if yes then Yayyy!! at least something good... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulsuk4

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

what's happening?????????????????? why is kesar taking the complaint back??????????so more and more of arushi torture now Dead why CVs ? WHY????????????

oh u have to show the issue of bigamy , so if sakthi goes to jail for attempted murder, then what about the case of bigamy na????????????? Confused

exactly my question dhanya................Confused  why cv's kep showing d same thing if thy want to show kesar standing against shakti............wen will thy show us .kesar fighting for herself.............OuchAngryDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

what's happening?????????????????? why is kesar taking the complaint back??????????so more and more of arushi torture now Dead why CVs ? WHY????????????

oh u have to show the issue of bigamy , so if sakthi goes to jail for attempted murder, then what about the case of bigamy na????????????? Confused

exactly my question dhanya................Confused  why cv's kep showing d same thing if thy want to show kesar standing against shakti............wen will thy show us .kesar fighting for herself.............OuchAngryDead

maybe as tanthya di pointed out she needs a change in environment..............at thakurs she is always vulnerable................at saxsenas she will see and get a different life , views etc.............
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged

maybe as tanthya di pointed out she needs a change in environment..............at thakurs she is always vulnerable................at saxsenas she will see and get a different life , views etc.............
                   i don't think so......if being withy pratigya for so long time she didn't get enough strength than how she'll b be strong to fight for it..........n after taking back the case she can't complain again.................wat cv's are doin is going over my head................

Alwayshopeful

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

i don't think so......if being withy pratigya for so long time she didn't get enough strength than how she'll b be strong to fight for it..........n after taking back the case she can't complain again.................wat cv's are doin is going over my head................
I second that Peggy...living with sucks wont make any diff. as they themselves rely on Prats for most of their problems...and how long do u think she is going to stay with them to get a whole new outlook on life? that doesnt make any sense at all IMOConfusedOuchSleepy....I have given up on Kesar and I think Pratigya too should leave her aloneDeadOuchConfused and one more thing I dont get it is..how come thakurs let YKW go this time???? this article seems too fishy...it doesnt make much senseConfusedSleepy

Filza.

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
This Kesar is gori. Ermm  Once she leaves for Shamu's house, she's going to be a bit intimidated for a while with Komal in the picture. When Komal finds out her baujayi was buried alive she may show her some attention now that her SR has happened. She is no longer a frustrated woman.

YKW way of appeasing her guilt is to take Kesar to Green House to help her. With Dadi and Naina, Komal and Arushi during the day to fill her head with stuff, Shamu can lecture her when he returns home from college.

Why does SS spare Prats, she was the one who filed the charges acc' to this article? So now it's GD and Kriya against SS and Takurain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyaAlwayshopefulsuk4CrAzYRED

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

I second that Peggy...living with sucks wont make any diff. as they themselves rely on Prats for most of their problems...and how long do u think she is going to stay with them to get a whole new outlook on life? that doesnt make any sense at all IMOConfusedOuchSleepy....I have given up on Kesar and I think Pratigya too should leave her aloneDeadOuchConfused and one more thing I dont get it is..how come thakurs let YKW go this time???? this article seems too fishy...it doesnt make much senseConfusedSleepy

exactly Shreya that is what is confusing me too..... Confused but actually i dont care about any logic as far as this thing is concerned, i just want YKW to leaveeeeeeeeeeee.... EmbarrassedDead  

AlwayshopefulCrAzYRED

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
So it's KB who goes six feet under and the new actress comes out of it. Confused

CrAzYREDsuk4

Go to top