janki-enonymous Senior Member
janki-enonymous
janki-enonymous

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Shakti to kill Kesar, Aalika to be the new 'Kesar' in Pratigya

By SonaliJoshi 20 Jan 2011 - 15:43
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Aalika Sheikh

Shakti (Jaswant Manaria) is soon going to land himself in big trouble. He is going to pose a new problem for himself because of his desire to win over Arushi's (Avantika Hundal) love in Pratigya. Shakti is desperate to consummate his marriage with Arushi and the only thorn in his path which won't let him realize his dream is his first wife, Kesar (Kalpana Bora). Shakti has got a new trick to remove this hurdle forever. Further Aalika Sheikh will be the new Kesar as Kalpana wanted a pay hike and she could not get it.

A source says, "Sajjan Singh feels that killing Kesar is the only solution for all problems in Shakti's life. Therefore he has suggested Shakti to mix poison in Kesar's glass of milk. Kesar drinks it and starts feeling sick. Shakti and his goons have already dug a hole to bury Kesar's body. Dadi watches this and will try to intervene but Shakti ties her up. He dumps Kesar in the hole and covers it up. Pratigya comes home and frees Dadi who then will tell her the whole story.

"Pratigya and Krishna rescue Kesar and rush her to the hospital. Kesar slowly regains her consciousness. Pratigya lodges a complaint against Shakti and he will get arrested. But Kesar refuses to testify against him. She thinks she has no right to raise her voice against the Singh family because of her inability to give them an heir. Pratigya then takes Kesar home, however Sajjan is furious with her for daring to send Shakti to jail. He throws her out of the house. Arushi suggests Kesar to come with her at the Saxena house, Kesar refuses at first but Shyamji requests her to come with him and she agrees."

Pooja Gor, who plays Pratigya, remained unavailable for comment.

Meanwhile, Kalpana has finally chosen to quit the show and Aalika, last seen in Jyoti will now portray the character of Kesar. "We had a meeting with Kalpana to discuss her issues but unfortunately, it did not work out. Our team was looking for a new girl to play Kesar and a few days back Aalika gave an audition which the channel approved. Aalika has already started shooting for the show and her entry will probably take place in a special episode on Sunday."

We could not get in touch with Aalika.

Link...http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/shakti-kill-kesar-aalika-be-new-kesar-pratigya

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoelladdoona9navishplighthousepierirene_c-Khush-AlwayshopefulFaiza.Filza.suk4corvette---Yemi---MERARAItelstrapiyarapiyarihussainramsoPristineSoul....Poojie....carisma2tanthya

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
thankyou soo mch for the article yaara i was saying it since begining that kalpana is not leaving due t personal reasons no doubt she is a great great actress but still if she dont care about her fans emotions i also dont care if she leaves i hope new kesar will b more good and excellent then her wishing KB a very best of luck for her future Big smile
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
still kesar not lodge complaintShocked
calo that means arushi will finally leavr tn
janki-enonymous
janki-enonymous

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

thankyou soo mch for the article yaara i was saying it since begining that kalpana is not leaving due t personal reasons no doubt she is a great great actress but still if she dont care about her fans emotions i also dont care if she leaves i hope new kesar will b more good and excellent then her wishing KB a very best of luck for her future Big smile

I have a feeling that this Kesar would be perfect for the future track..There was the news that kesar will become very strong in future and raise her voice against injustice..This kesar has some sort of spark..Lets see.Smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Thank U , Janaki...She is far prettier than Aarushi ....

Hope she maintains the same standard of acting  as is expected of Thakur's..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteCrAzYRED

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Aint that the truth Tanths!!!!!Clap

No doubt they will darken her up a bit or she will seriously upstage Argh!oosiya (granted - not that difficult) but also Saktia will have a hard time keeping his eyes off her!!!

The actress herself reminds me a bit of the character that was Saloni in this photo

Anyway - good luck to her and welcome to MKAP - may it serve you well and not drive you to despair like us...LOL 

Actually take it back - having had another more careful look - she looks nothing like Saloni (Rajshri Thakur - dunno her married surname!)

Edited by Madmadgirl - 20 January 2011 at 4:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDsuk4

janki-enonymous
janki-enonymous

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

No prob..By d way,I dont think arushi is even a lil pretty!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.CrAzYREDsuk4

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
kesra agiain takes her compalin back................Dead  man wat cv's want to show....same thing again n again........why thy show all this wen thy don't want to show KN getting punished................

Edited by pragati.tankha - 20 January 2011 at 4:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

Go to top