Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Danish to harm Piya (Page 6)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

then what we should consider a new entry would be come for piya or piya would accept kabir's love, this we can see thing very clearly that abhay loves matz and he don't need to piya thats whay he want to leave dehardun let's  see what would be twist in in this story, this searial name is pyar ki ye ek kahani but we can't any any pyar in this serial, we got only "dar bhari  dastaan of love regarding abhay and matz what do you think guys.

Lord! You think way too far and none of what you fear is happening.LOL Abhay will be back , obviously and Piya ain't gonna love anyone except Abhay.

oh friend you are not getting my point, piya loves very much abhay and piya still loves very much abhay she know very well that abhay is vamp. but problem is not from piya's side problem is from abhay's side na he only loves matz, if piya beg to her love he can give her love in charity, abhay has given his all loves to matz, he has nothing to give to her. i think you are getting my point na, "friend jabardasti kis se love nahee le sakte na. then where i am wrong.

Everything will eventually fall into place. Let the story taker it's course. 

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Interesting tracks ahead. Really waiting 2 watch but abhay leaving town is not accepted.

In the article they said that audience will see a new kind of interaction bw abhiya.

what kind of interaction do you think it will be?
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Abhay will apologise to Pia??!! Gosh this guy is so super sweet!! This will be very interesting! 
And Danish?? I knew there was a catch to him being back!

Thanks for sharing!! Much appreciated!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
thank you for sharing the article!!!
finally, the story is moving..Smile and we are back to abhay-piya love story...
bt i thot piya was gonna risk her life and then the truth will be revealed..i guess they changed the track...
bt this track is also interesting as well...the misunderstanding of abhay was bound to happen..he is so not stable right now...looking forward to it...i can't wait till danish tries to attack piya and abhay will come to rescue her..we can expect some emotional scene then...Embarrassed

Edited by kiranni - 20 January 2011 at 6:33am
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
See I told u when Abhay will come to know that Piya impersonating Maithili he will kaccha chabao Piya and that happens. But what they are leaving? How will we see Abhiya scene. From a long days we didn't see any proper abhiya scene. Oh no danish. Hope abhay will again save her.
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Not again! Dan man, shee - that's horribly chiched! "You destroyed my life, I'll destroy yours" - as if Abhay would let him!

Thanks for sharing the article, though! Excited. Big smile

Edited by -Kanky- - 20 January 2011 at 6:38am
0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Not again! Dan man, shee - that's horribly chiched! "You destroyed my life, I'll destroy yours" - as if Abhay would let him!

Technically, Maya destroyed his life too.
But I dont see him gunning for her blood.
Weird.
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

Originally posted by -Kanky-

Technically, Maya destroyed his life too.
But I dont see him gunning for her blood.
Weird.

This man is guilty-conscious, he destroyed Maya's life. Okay, that way - Panchi's too!
Really weird. Sleepy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index