Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissa2

@Poca

Agreed!

-off topic, speaking of tvd..
I havnt red the TVD books....but heard Damon willbe human again, how?....maybe they can do the same with Abhay,lol

From what i recall reading in the larger story , Damon becomes mortal while trying to save Stefan. Creative license is open and Abhay can become human again. Why not.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Okay, here it is, Mel:

The Return: Midnight

With the help of charming and devious Damon, Elena rescued her vampire love, Stefan, from the depths of the Dark Dimension. But neither brother returned unscathed. Stefan is weak from his long imprisonment and needs more blood than Elena alone can give him, while a strange magic has turned Damon into a human. Savage and desperate, Damon will do anything to become a vampire again, even travel back to hell. But what will happen when he accidentally takes Bonnie with him? Stefan and Elena hurry to rescue their innocent friend from the Dark Dimension, leaving Matt and Meredith to save their hometown from the dangerous spirits that have taken hold of Fell's Church. One by one, children are succumbing to demonic designs. But Matt and Meredith soon discover that the source of the evil is darker, and closer, than they ever could have imagined. . . .

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hmm! Interesting... I am sure as always Abhay would save Piya in time from Danish because he is her Savior and Shadow. Abhay kidnapping Piya and Raichands leaving Dehradun was indeed a shocker anyway.
.dazzleme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Poca

oh ok😊....someone told me he had to like kill one of his own kind, one close to him.....however donno i feel i rather want Piya to become a vampire, thats more intresting to watch,lol....anyhow....we have a looooong way there....specially with EKs pleasure of turture with dragging everything to maxium extent....but hope Piya will turn.
Edited by Melissa2 - 13 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for posting

.dazzleme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Okay, here it is, Mel:

The Return: Midnight

With the help of charming and devious Damon, Elena rescued her vampire love, Stefan, from the depths of the Dark Dimension. But neither brother returned unscathed. Stefan is weak from his long imprisonment and needs more blood than Elena alone can give him, while a strange magic has turned Damon into a human. Savage and desperate, Damon will do anything to become a vampire again, even travel back to hell. But what will happen when he accidentally takes Bonnie with him? Stefan and Elena hurry to rescue their innocent friend from the Dark Dimension, leaving Matt and Meredith to save their hometown from the dangerous spirits that have taken hold of Fell's Church. One by one, children are succumbing to demonic designs. But Matt and Meredith soon discover that the source of the evil is darker, and closer, than they ever could have imagined. . . .

oh, just saw this...thnx for looking it upπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

....so not much is revealed how.....so he didnt want to become a human...i thaught he did it willingly....as it seems bonnie and damon are gonna be a thing at the end, there have been signs of it since beginning....well, if they do something alike with  PKYEK, then its just EK and her wild imagination!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....donno if i want that thoughπŸ˜†
Edited by Melissa2 - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD...!! Thank you so much for posting this yaar...!!!what a story ...I am just loving it..GOSH,,,Abhay is hurt & later apologises...awwwwwwwwww...What a Vampire MAN..!! I just love him..to the core..!!!I am only happy when PIYA is in trouble because that brings Abhay..CLOSEST to her.....& I only wait for that...!!!!😳  Abhay & Piya you RULE..and PKYEK..Love you ..always..!!
usha786 thumbnail
then what we should consider a new entry would be come for piya or piya would accept kabir's love, this we can see thing very clearly that abhay loves matz and he don't need to piya thats whay he want to leave dehardun let's  see what would be twist in in this story, this searial name is pyar ki ye ek kahani but we can't any any pyar in this serial, we got only "dar bhari  dastaan of love regarding abhay and matz what do you think guys.

Lord! You think way too far and none of what you fear is happening.πŸ˜† Abhay will be back , obviously and Piya ain't gonna love anyone except Abhay.

oh friend you are not getting my point, piya loves very much abhay and piya still loves very much abhay she know very well that abhay is vamp. but problem is not from piya's side problem is from abhay's side na he only loves matz, if piya beg to her love he can give her love in charity, abhay has given his all loves to matz, he has nothing to give to her. i think you are getting my point na, "friend jabardasti kis se love nahee le sakte na. then where i am wrong.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: usha786

then what we should consider a new entry would be come for piya or piya would accept kabir's love, this we can see thing very clearly that abhay loves matz and he don't need to piya thats whay he want to leave dehardun let's  see what would be twist in in this story, this searial name is pyar ki ye ek kahani but we can't any any pyar in this serial, we got only "dar bhari  dastaan of love regarding abhay and matz what do you think guys.

Lord! You think way too far and none of what you fear is happening.πŸ˜† Abhay will be back , obviously and Piya ain't gonna love anyone except Abhay.

oh friend you are not getting my point, piya loves very much abhay and piya still loves very much abhay she know very well that abhay is vamp. but problem is not from piya's side problem is from abhay's side na he only loves matz, if piya beg to her love he can give her love in charity, abhay has given his all loves to matz, he has nothing to give to her. i think you are getting my point na, "friend jabardasti kis se love nahee le sakte na. then where i am wrong.

Everything will eventually fall into place. Let the story taker it's course. 
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting tracks ahead. Really waiting 2 watch but abhay leaving town is not accepted.

In the article they said that audience will see a new kind of interaction bw abhiya.

what kind of interaction do you think it will be?