Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Melissa2

i just hope when he is proparly back.....he'll get a good grip on his senses....and stop this cat and mouse game....to neaither play with his own or Piya emotions and feelings anymore....i think this is the point where creatives needs to stop this and move forward now.

PS. love your DamonStefanified dabba😆

I know. Abhay's emotional mess is DEVASTATING and he really loses his senses when emotionally triggered. Just look at what Piya's Metz-play has done to him. He has just lost it . ....

P.S- The Stamon brotherhood is my fave relationship in TVD. What an intense sibling relationship. There is so much darkness , hatred and heartbreak between them, but Damon and Stefan love each-other with their lives. Touches my heart. 😊

Armu4eva thumbnail

😲so it wasnt my imagination!!🤣.....for a sec i thaught this show has driven me mad....litterarly!😆😆......btw would still not surprise me much to see such title.....Danish to force her into marriage to take revenge.....a EK twist!!🤣🤣

I swear.. kekta mai ke rehte.. kuch bhi ho sakt hai 🤣🤣🤣
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

. And of course , he has to be back for Piya. He is her HERO and she is his LIGHT. 

Aha...😳 beautiful words Pochu... i luvd reading ur thots in another S.O forum...and glad to read them here... very nicely summed up 👏
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Aha...😳 beautiful words Pochu... i luvd reading ur thots in another S.O forum...and glad to read them here... very nicely summed up 👏

Thank you so much, dear. 🤗
.dazzleme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I know. Abhay's emotional mess is DEVASTATING and he really loses his senses when emotionally triggered. Just look at what Piya's Metz-play has done to him. He has just lost it . ....

P.S- The Stamon brotherhood is my fave relationship in TVD. What an intense sibling relationship. There is so much darkness , hatred and heartbreak between them, but Damon and Stefan love each-other with their lives. Touches my heart. 😊

He totally has....however one good thing this whole track brought with it
(which we wouldnt have seen to its true meaning otherwise)....was to show us how emotionally broken he actually is and how badly he needs help....its not an old wound that all of a sudden opened up.....this Obsession and dissbalance is what he carries whit him everyday!....and is still stuck 200 years back.....thats rather scary than just loyality towards a past love...my babyOuch......wrong action, but seeing this maybe Piya will be able to help him in a lot better way later, which as said by creatives was her actuall aim.

@Stamon....yes i have always loved this deep brothely relations....thats one of the relations i like the most on TVD....i like the ups and downs between them and at the end of the day the love you mentioned....how they r not simply just black and white.....even Abhiya can be termed into those words....the deep and pain in the relation makes it so rare and touchable. 
Edited by Melissa2 - 13 years ago
.dazzleme. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I swear.. kekta mai ke rehte.. kuch bhi ho sakt hai 🤣🤣🤣

i know🤣.....the thaught of that she actually can bring in any kind of twist any moment is scary though
usha786 thumbnail
then what we should consider a new entry would be come for piya or piya would accept kabir's love, this we can see thing very clearly that abhay loves matz and he don't need to piya thats whay he want to leave dehardun let's  see what would be twist in in this story, this searial name is pyar ki ye ek kahani but we can't any any pyar in this serial, we got only "dar bhari  dastaan of love regarding abhay and matz what do you think guys.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

He totally has....however one good thing this whole track brought with it
(which we wouldnt have seen to its true meaning otherwise)....was to show us how emotionally broken he actually is and how badly he needs help....its not an old wound that all of a sudden opened up.....this Obsession and dissbalance is what he carries whit him everyday!....and is still stuck 200 years back.....thats rather scary than loyality towards a past love..wrong action, but seeing this maybe Piya will be able to help him in a lot better way later, which as said by creatives was her actuall aim.

Exactly my point. Piya has not opened up any old wound. She has just poked her finger into an open wound of Abhay. Abhay's obsession and yearning for Metz is just the same as it was 200 years ago - this explains his dark, bitter and melancholic character. Piya needs to heal Abhay and get him out of the darkness that he has trapped himself in. Abhay needs nothing more than love , faith and healing.

@Stamon....yes i have always loved this deep brothely relations....thats the relation i like the most on TVD....i like the ups and downs between them and at the end of the day the love you mentioned....how they r not simply just black and white.....even Abhiya can be termed into those words....the deep and pain in the relation makes it so rare and touchable. 

Yep. Just when you think Stamon are going to just rip each-other's throats, they go out and do something so emotional and beautiful for each-other that you just know it - Stefan and Damon can never be separated- they are all that they both have and there is no way they'd lose each-other. 

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: usha786

then what we should consider a new entry would be come for piya or piya would accept kabir's love, this we can see thing very clearly that abhay loves matz and he don't need to piya thats whay he want to leave dehardun let's  see what would be twist in in this story, this searial name is pyar ki ye ek kahani but we can't any any pyar in this serial, we got only "dar bhari  dastaan of love regarding abhay and matz what do you think guys.

Lord! You think way too far and none of what you fear is happening.😆 Abhay will be back , obviously and Piya ain't gonna love anyone except Abhay. 
.dazzleme. thumbnail
 @Poca

Agreed!

-off topic, speaking of tvd..
I havnt red the TVD books....but heard Damon willbe human again, how?....maybe they can do the same with Abhay,lol
Edited by Melissa2 - 13 years ago