Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sdoll

Oh no.😲Abhay will leave the town? So, how can we see abhiya track?😔I really want piya 2 save herself once as abhay isn't her bodyguard 2 protect her all the time.

I want abhay's  returning soon ,bcoz now piya is alone n boys will take chance on her .😆

I feel he will be back soon when he will realize that Pia is in trouble, he can't let her be in trouble ever.😃 😃 😃
.dazzleme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know why....but for a second i saw the title as 'Danish to Marry Piya🤣'

tfs!
Edited by Melissa2 - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa2

i dont know why....but for a second i saw the title as 'Danish to Marry Piya🤣'

tfs!

Typo .....😆 and thankfully saw in time... else before Pia..i did need to search a bodyguard to save myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
.dazzleme. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Typo .....😆 and thankfully saw in time... else before Pia..i did need to search a bodyguard to save myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😲so it wasnt my imagination!!🤣.....for a sec i thaught this show has driven me mad....litterarly!😆😆......btw would still not surprise me much to see such title.....Danish to force her into marriage to take revenge.....a EK twist!!🤣🤣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you so much for posting. So, the story is finally going where it should go. 

Abhay's reaction is understandable because it was about MAITHLI and we know how his character loses all sanity and thought when that precious memory is messed with. I guess Abhay feels that Piya just wants to know who he is and can hurt his feelings for that. So, he just loses his head and throws it on her face , maybe aggressively - You want the truth, Piya? Here's the truth. I am a vampire and i bite. 

Raichands will have to return to the town sooner or later , of course. I think their decision to leave Dehradun is on a panic impulse.

Good in a way. Abhay needs a break from Piya and all this emotional torture that has messed up his head. And of course , he has to be back for Piya. He is her HERO and she is his LIGHT. 
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn not doriyan again yaar itne dino se wait kar rahi thi un dono ko paas ane ke liye par again dooriyan aur DANISH😡 lagta hai who kabir ke haato hi marega
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing😊...I'm sure ,Abhay will again save Pia from Danish😡
.dazzleme. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Good in a way. Abhay needs a break from Piya and all this emotional torture that has messed up his head. And of course , he has to be back for Piya. He is her HERO and she is his LIGHT. 

i just hope when he is proparly back.....he'll get a good grip on his senses....and stop this cat and mouse game....to neaither play with his own or Piya emotions and feelings anymore....i think this is the point where creatives needs to stop this and move forward now.

PS. love your DamonStefanified dabba😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
thanx for d article.........hmmmmmm interesting twists in store for us!!!
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the interesting..article:)