India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

My Family

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Pinch......Did i hear correctly??? Rashi asked Urmi why did you do this to My Family??? Dear if this is ur family then why are you doing all this and feeling happy when your own family is hurt?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1crmsupasana.diyasimran15roseflower_07-tellyaddict-suk19.Verity.

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Sometimes Dard e disco bhi tu karna partha hain Wink

shes such a drama Queen ..she was just hyper as she didnt know whats going on thats all thts why she was emotional 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-

roseflower_07 IF-Rockerz
roseflower_07
roseflower_07

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
she is nautanki no.1...just hate her nd her momAngry

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Same i was thinking whole night yesterday 'my family' rashi said those words. Cnt believe my ears.

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
did she? I should then watch! I just ffwd all scenes where Nazim was not present.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Indeed Rashi is a drama queen , she is as selfish n self centred as Kinjal, have never seen any remorse or regret in her when she does any harm to anyone.............from day 1 is has done lots of kaand that could  seriously hurt someone, but the next minute we can see Rashi either eating a rasmalai or talking to her Mum.......
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran15

Indeed Rashi is a drama queen , she is as selfish n self centred as Kinjal, have never seen any remorse or regret in her when she does any harm to anyone.............from day 1 is has done lots of kaand that could  seriously hurt someone, but the next minute we can see Rashi either eating a rasmalai or talking to her Mum.......

lol...so true, one minute you think she is feeling sorry for someone, the next thing, she is carefree and plotting something, like the enjoyment she derived on seeing Gopi crying when Aham shouted at her recently and carried on asking her, what happened did he do something good for you in return, Jigar would return something of the same to me, but she so Gopi crying in the room but in the Kitchen the next morning she went to ask her, and seeing her cousin/sister crying the night before she was enjoying and laughing on the door, she can be such an evil cow.

upasana.diyasimran15

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran15

totally agree... i don't know how people can blame Gopi for cooker problem... Gopi has been cooking since she knew she was an orphan and would not make such a stupid mistake... can't Modi's see that someone is deliberately doing these... but no... they have to blame the poor girl...

what if the cooker had blown off on someone's face? Rashi is very evil and selfish... for her no one exists except her mother...

i hope her mother's reality shows up soon, so Rashi can change for better

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top