Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hrithik - Priyanka to get passionate in Agneepath

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Hrithik - Priyanka to get 'passionate' in Agneepath

By Subhash K. Jha, January 20, 2011 - 12:17 IST

You've never seen them like this before. Unprecedented sparks are going to fly between 'passionate' Priyanka Chopra and 'intense' Hrithik Roshan in Agneepath.

Says a source, "Hrithik and Priyanka don't believe in half-measures. If they've to convey intense feelings and passion they will go the whole hog in Agneepath. If in Krissh they romanced innocently keeping the kids in mind, their togetherness in Agneepath will be for Adults only."

The camaraderie between Hrithik and Priyanka is so palpable that Karan Johar gets a sense of deja vu. As a child, on his father Yash Johar's sets of Agneepath in 1990, Amitabh Bachchan and Madhavi shared the same easygoing bum-chum bantering and witty vibes as Priyanka and Hrithik.

Says a source, "Karan was just a teenager when his father had produced the original Agneepath. He still remembers the fantastic rapport between Mr. Bachchan and Madhavi. That relationship, Karan and his Agneepath remake's director Karan Malhotra felt, needed to be developed. The Hrithik-Priyanka bonding in the new Agneepath will build on the relationship that Karan had seen between Mr. Bachchan and Madhavi in the original Agneepath. The love story would be the core of the film."

When asked about the Hrithik-Priyanka rapport, Karan Johar said, "All I can tell you at the moment is that Priyanka is not playing a nurse like Madhavi in the original and she is not playing prostitute either   . Yes we've built on the relationship shown in the original film between Amit Uncle and Madhaviji. The new Agneepath is first and foremost an intense love story. There was love between Priyanka and Hrithik in Krissh. But here we want an unparalleled intensity between them. You've never seen Priyanka and Hrithik get so intense with anyone before."

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/20 ... index.html

Cant wait for this film iam totally excited about it because The character in this film is something totally difficult and with all these changes in the script and the genre of the film after along time for Hrithik is masala action i can wait .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Good luck to them LOL

-SMay31-

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
As much as I love Hrithik, I really wish that he did not choose this movie to do, original Agneepath is untouchable. and this one is sounding worse with every article Confused

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodbabe1

As much as I love Hrithik, I really wish that he did not choose this movie to do, original Agneepath is untouchable. and this one is sounding worse with every article Confused

Wow really....I agree with you though I never liked the idea anyway. I need to watch Agneepath never watched it ROFL
-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Good luck to them LOL
Lols LOLLOL

ruky786

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Wow really....I agree with you though I never liked the idea anyway. I need to watch Agneepath never watched it ROFL

Yes watch the original,they show it like every other week on sony max,lol. I think what makes this film more iconic even more than the actual story itself is AB's performance, I mean the story is nothing that hasn't been done before, but AB's acting is just brilliant. I really love Hrithik but I'm not sure that anyone can match upto that, and besides this film is starting to sound really silly now. Karan has lost it Angry

Edited by bollywoodbabe1 - 20 January 2011 at 3:55am

ruky786

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Agree with you if they make it like don i mean doing the same thing just change the end and the location but Karan and hrithik said the script has totally different touch with alot of changes even Hrithik character will be totally different .Hrithik said they cant touch Amitabh performance in this film and he is totally right because the comperesion will kill the film but they will show  the character in adifferent stay and way and without laoud voice Smile . Iam totally excited about this film because its has alot of good factor and i cant think that Karan will remake the film in abad way because this will affect his dream project .

ruky786

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-ruky786

Go to top