India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

artians must answer...

-Khushi- IF-Rockerz
-Khushi-
-Khushi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
hey guys, as arjuns new show is starting bt sadly rati not his co-star many r happy and many r not,,  bt i have one question that if luckily arjun and rati turn out to be a real life couple, then wud we accept the new co-star opp arjun. dont take me wrong guys, i just wish arti turn out to be a real life couple and wud be happy if they r together in real life even wen they r not paired opp in a show...
so wat do u all think????pls reply..
mods can close the topic if its breaking any rule...,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_9DhanakZ...Mitali...relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Whether a real life couple or not, it doesnt matter to me that i wont like any actor opposite either of Arjun or Rati..Arjun & Rati are fine actors, they've have proved themselves with their talent and hardwork, and moreover they need to work with more actors to prove their worth. Acting is their career, and in all our careers, we all like to look upto new things and have changes too. Not that i want to do one job all my life..isn't it? SO ArTi need to work in different shows with different actors to make their future brighter for them....So yes i dont mind this at all..:)

Edited by .Yamini. - 20 January 2011 at 3:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion--Khushi--RegalVintage-CandYlicious_S-.Perk.-

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
i don't know. but as i don't see much shows and seeing them in different shows ie i have to give extra half an hour . witch is difficult for me. so it is better to watch only one .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khushi-

-NightDreamer- IF-Sizzlerz
-NightDreamer-
-NightDreamer-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
HHMM..intersting but don't u think it's quite difficult...but hav 2 be positive well rite nw i just want der joint intv.........guyzz....pplzz help it...if v try.....n start mailing n spaming im sure dey give.........

-Khushi-

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
honestly i just want them to have costars who are good actors.....in their professional life, thats all i care about.....and their personal life we have no control over so its best not to mix the two......though yes i am highly biased towards arti professionally and personally Wink but im not gonna stop supporting them just because they're not working together.....i think thats awfully childish

if arjun's new show is good then ill continue to watch it.....its as simple as that.....same goes for rati and her future projects......i wasn't a fan of either til i watched mjht.....i actually didnt even know about them til then....and now i completely adore them......so who knows how ill feel about the actors in this new show?

as his fans, we owe arjun a chance in at least checking out his show......see if you like it.......if its not for you then don't continue watching it....but its wrong to presume the fate of his show before it even begins.....i will most definitely give it a chance!

naina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khushi-Nikki_Titli

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
We have no control over their personal life, it's true though if ArTi were a real life couple it would be easier to accept them with others onscreen. If it does happen ill be one of the happiest people there isEmbarrassed But I know for a fact that its not happening everCryCry
coming to their professional lives again, don't have any control over that eitherOuch I'm not watching his new show as I don't have the channel, but I definitely wouldn't rule it out only because rati isn't there. It's true I love them more than any Jodi I've loved in my life but their profession and personal lives aren't in my hands.
I swear sometimes loving them this much just hurts really really badly Cry Cry I seriously wish I didn't like them this much Ouch

Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 20 January 2011 at 8:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_Arjun-Khushi-

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
No dear I just cant see him with other girl then Rati
either  Arti ate teal life partner or not
But I must admit admit if they become real life partner so see them on screen with some other person will give less pain 

lena-best

loverofrati Groupbie
loverofrati
loverofrati

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
i love only arti  i am not interested  in arjun and another girl they look like a ordinary couple but arti are out of this world thats why they are special!!!!!!

SahiPakdeHain

Go to top