Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

24th January 2010 Elimination *Spoiler*-HERE (Page 3)

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
uh daaamn. Anyway wishing her all the best for the Wild Card entry :) The Wild Card is gonna be so tough now :|

I really hate it how the 'good' dancers are getting eliminated.  Wacko

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
cant beleive ; after scoring third highest marks(excluding the group performance points) last week ; Ankita has to bow out when few of them  after giving average performances week-after-week  are still there. As much as I love Daya as an actor  I admit his performances havent been great since past 3 weeks ; maahi has never been outstanding in her acts so faar and shekhar-nothing to say ; hes there solely due to channels and judges bias  Confusednever know next time again some good dancer might have to bow out . And now again WIld card has been a tougher competition ; cant say who will come back - SalYana ; Krushna Or Ankita Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiCuteCherrylunza

EatPrayLove Senior Member
EatPrayLove
EatPrayLove

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
This is shocking.

Daya and Shekhar HAVE to be eliminated. They don't even seem enthusiastic about the show! And Ankita's last performance was so graceful and so beautiful!

The judges should have some kind of a power to this effect, to eliminate a contestant one week on their own, without votes and all.

I guess that's the only way the deserving candidates will win. Otherwise the trophy belongs to Daya or Shekhar. Somehow I feel even Sushant's popularity cannot match up to Daya's!

What the hell. The wild card becomes so damn tough now. It's a no win situation. Whoever comes in, atleast one deserving contestant will STILL be unfairly out of the competition 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiCuteCherry..yajnaseni..lunza

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
As long as Shocker is there, every elimination will be a shocker.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

I'm very disappointed by the results.

One after another the good dancers are going, all due to the voting pattern which we cannot completely comprehend.

I had never thought Daya was so popular so as to beat soap stars like Ragini and Ankita. It was my Mom who gave me the reality check that probably the audience watching such soaps is getting divided between Mahi Ankita Ragini and Sushant. The audience watching CID comes in a different league, cos there is no way CID and daily soaps can be compared. Similarily their audiences too are different.

Shekhar too is immensely popular in Bihar/UP, he had even stood for elections there- now if politicians find his popularity bankable to the extent that they are giving him a ticket, then what is JDJ in comparison to that? I'm sorry but I'm suspecting regional bias.

My predictions- next to go will be Ragini/Mahi.

Feeling really bad for Ankita who probably isn't getting a chance to be back through wild-card. Also, I'm feeling really scared for Sushant. It seems, as of now, that Shekhar and Daya will beat Sushant.

When I told the last statement to my Mom, all she said was, "I won't be surprised if that happens."  :- (

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiCuteCherrylunza

vinshe Senior Member
vinshe
vinshe

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I so hoped that Shekhar or Mahi will get out.. their acts were not great at all.. Ankita on the other hand was very gracious and nice.. Well this shows the show is so rigged..

dhahi

niks_pri Senior Member
niks_pri
niks_pri

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
this is really shocking ankita was very good very disappointed :(

dhahi

lfaiyaz Newbie
lfaiyaz
lfaiyaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msrk

The next evictin from JDJ is Ankita.... from one tv website..

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa gets another shocker..

Ankita too has been saved from eliminations this week as a part of the wild card so Salman and Yana are back with Ankita been retained in this elimination :)

dhahi

Go to top