24th January 2010 Elimination *Spoiler*-HERE - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG I think there are 5 topics going on about this 😲 πŸ˜†
Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has been seeing some shocking eliminations for the past two weeks, and the trend continues this week too.

Yet another good dancer who has had a great graph of performances so far bites the dust in today's shoot, and it is none other than Ankita Lokhande. The actress who is very popular amongst the junta has been regularly falling short of public votes, and has faced the music of being in danger zone many times.

Our source states, "Ankita was yet again in the danger zone along with Ragini Khanna. Both did very well last week when they performed on Madhuri Dixit numbers. It's unfortunate that the junta is thinking otherwise. Ankita bowed out of the contest while Ragini remained safe".

The eliminated contestants in the meanwhile are preparing hard to give their best shot in the one last performance in the wild card round. We hear that Yana Gupta is the contestant who will get back to the contest thro' wild card.

While it is really shocking to see the popular bahus of television fading away without public support, we look forward to the wild card round in the Sony show...

chk this out

Ankita got eliminated

Sorry if already posted
Edited by sbanik - 13 years ago
M sad.😭

She did really well last week. I wanted daya or shekhar to be out.
Fans of Ankita Lokhande aka Archana of Pavitra Rishta will be disappointed to know that their favourite actress will be eliminated from the dance reality Show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa next week.

The elimination has come as a shock to many because Ankita has been a good performer and her past performances have received good comments from the judges Madhuri, Malaika and Remo.

A source reveals "This time it was Ragini Khanna and Ankita who were in the danger zone and it was Ankita who finally got evicted. Her eviction was on the basis of votes and Ragini had received many more votes than her".

It remains to be seen if Ankita makes it back to the show as a wild card entry.

Archana might come back with the wild card entry...It would be a tough choice between yana and archana and judges might have the power to decide after the performance.
uh daaamn. Anyway wishing her all the best for the Wild Card entry :) The Wild Card is gonna be so tough now :|

I really hate it how the 'good' dancers are getting eliminated. 
cant beleive ; after scoring third highest marks(excluding the group performance points) last week ; Ankita has to bow out when few of them  after giving average performances week-after-week  are still there. As much as I love Daya as an actor  I admit his performances havent been great since past 3 weeks ; maahi has never been outstanding in her acts so faar and shekhar-nothing to say ; hes there solely due to channels and judges bias  πŸ˜•never know next time again some good dancer might have to bow out . And now again WIld card has been a tougher competition ; cant say who will come back - SalYana ; Krushna Or Ankita πŸ˜•
This is shocking.

Daya and Shekhar HAVE to be eliminated. They don't even seem enthusiastic about the show! And Ankita's last performance was so graceful and so beautiful!

The judges should have some kind of a power to this effect, to eliminate a contestant one week on their own, without votes and all.

I guess that's the only way the deserving candidates will win. Otherwise the trophy belongs to Daya or Shekhar. Somehow I feel even Sushant's popularity cannot match up to Daya's!

What the hell. The wild card becomes so damn tough now. It's a no win situation. Whoever comes in, atleast one deserving contestant will STILL be unfairly out of the competition 
As long as Shocker is there, every elimination will be a shocker.