India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi vs Sid vs Viren (Page 2)

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
@ ctms i was reading the updates, accidentally i found ur topic.
i really liked ur post. commenting in CCBM forum after long long gap.

well said my dear..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Very well said Ctms..Clap

we all knew that  this heart break of Nivi was inevitable......She had to go thru this to realise where she has gone wrong.....In away Viren will be an eye opener For Many of them including CC and JH.....and DAdaji too!!

The saddest part is Whenever Nivi Opens up her heart.....She is literally Killed!!! So i feel Very sad..she and Sid both of them again have to go thru hell!!

Sids Misery has no end..First it was CC and JH and Now their Son......WE have to endure some more SId Nivi torture and it is sad!!

But i am waiting for the day when she will repent!!!! i want her to really repent for every wrong decision she has made in her life!! And set things right !! I want her to think of herself and wht she actually desires......That will happen...I am Sure now!!! But before that we have to still endure CCBM .....Not enjoy!!.

shelly_nair

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
according to me i think he  was in love with nivi from childhood that  why he said to his dadi nividetha hi meri manzil hai after then he got to know about nivarth he was envious of siddarth from chilhood but after knowing abt the  love story he was  more like siddarth took everything from me that my POV so thts why he want to take revenge
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Aasshii  i completlyy agrre wid u . Just on d basis of a Single epi tht 2 frm a 5 mins scene u cn't decide wheather Viren whtever did n whever is dong is rght or wrong ? U can't blame him rght now becozzz we don't know anythng abt his past n wht he gone thru in his past . There must b some veryy bigg reason whch is why he hates Sid  .We don't anythng abt Viren rght now n so there is no question od blaming him .

I completlyy trust Viren n now ki He is nt fake . He genuialy n truly loves Nivi infact He loves Nivi more then himself . But there must hav happened somethng whch forced him 2 do all dis .

aashiluvskinny

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratz

duryodhan, ravan or todays ajmal kasab also didnt have right upbringing.......but does that mean we can justify their acts n give them benefit of doubt just incase they happen to be "the most handsome guy in this planet"LOL

we r not being judgemental.....viren lacks compassion n definetely doesnt care enuf for his loved ones......despite being so cute n so expressive in his love!

1st of all Dear why u r comparing Viren wid those evils ? They r real Villains n Viren is a fictional Char . .

2nd thng Viren cares abt his loved ones thatzz why when he entered in d show he sees Nivi in prob , He helps her but as soon as he gets d call tht his dadaji suffered frm Heart Attack , He leaves her there only .

Hu cn u say tht ki he doesn't care abt his family ? tht He is selfish ? . d person who helps  starnger also wout any motive tht 2 again n again hu cn u say tht he is selfish ? I really don't get d thng .

Dear hu cn u say tht Viren married 2 Nivi for taking revenge frm Sid ? Nothng as such revealed yest . I don't know why every1 jumped 2 d conclusion unnecesarily wout knowing d whole truth . Reallyy tht s why is is said ki " halfknowledge or half truth is always dangerous " So dear Better nt 2 bash Viren or Blame Viren atleast till d tme we all comes 2 know abt d truth .

Arre abhi toh hamein yeh bhi nahi pata ki Wheather he did all thgs or not ? I mean did u watch d revealation part yest . See it again .There Viren only had FB of d last incident whch happenes wid Nivi in loverssheckk .But other then tht he doesn't hav any Fb . Doesn't it look Fishy ? I mean thnk logicallyy tht why Ct's despite of revealing tht Viren is d stalker then also they kept d mystry as it is . So We reallyy don't know d whole thng n d purpose behind Viren's activities . He is nt selfish .

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
yes moni he is not selfish n he is deff not fake...!!
MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
have u guys noticed, on all maha episode days,ccbm purposely puts a pooja for no use!!!!!!!!!!! either their would be an accident or torture or nivi!!!!!!! they should seriously put episodes on saturday too!!!!!!!
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
firstly, we can't judge Viren.. as his character is very unpredictable!! what he has been so far for nivi is so sweet and cute, although it's a little too much to be real as that doesn't happen much in real life.. only to those lucky ones who has obsessive partner/boyfriend LOL  
Viren's character is very different to ones we have seen in other drama..so you can't call him fake as there are real people that act like viren's character! otherwise CT's would not made a character of Viren like this if they thought these types(passionate/obsessive) of people didn't exist in life!! b'cos somewhat the drama's have to be based around real life for people(audience) to watch because it's not completely fiction/fairy tale! 

Go to top