India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi vs Sid vs Viren

ctms Newbie
ctms
ctms

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Have not been writing in this forum for a while after I stopped watching CCBM b'cos  it started testing my patience.Ouch

Have been checking the updates .Well..finally CCBM has revealed the stalker(
it was soo soo obvious that viren was behind all this ..I wonder why many viewers were so doubtful abt that...looks like they knew it is viren but didn't want to accept it..Smile )

Just thought of  giving the  character sketch of the main three characters in the serial-Sid,Viren and Nivi:

Nivedita..
A character who is not all confident of herself..and her selflessness is toooo unrealistic...
always the epitome of sacrifice.,she never learns from her mistakes..and keeps repeating the same nonsense..no wonder she spends a  life crying all the time  .Cry.Usually bad experience in life makes people more wise and strong and teach them how to live life...But Nivi  has not reached that phase yet..
She saw her father getting insulted at sood's house ..she knew abt Jawahar's role in the death of her mother and the sad life of her father after that..
inspite of all this she married jawahar's son viren and went into the sood house against her family's wishes ...why...b'cos she couldn't hurt her cousin, Divya Dead

If you observe Nivi's character...certain things are obvious..she never thinks about herself..for sure...now about her relationship with sid..she never loved sid or maybe she loved him too much..
that explains why she has shown anger towrds sid several times..and people who like her the most....her dadimaa,her father,sid etc...she always took them for granted..she could never do justice to them and never tried to consistently do it as well ..  it looks as if she always focuses on having a good relationship with those who doesn't love her truly..such as viren's  parents,YD,divya etc.I never understand how she behaves normally with chanchal after all the past happenings.I think her forgiving nature is to an extreme level and the more worse her enemy gets, the more she forgives them(just remember Nivi calling chanchal . maa...Confused)

Sid:

I personally like Sid's character more than Viren's (I mean the earlier sid,  he has been a dumbo since his marriage with Divya Cry) Sid's more realistic..and he is a person who repects others and his family ...he has the characterestics of a good guy who is brought up by good parents....he gets angry and bursts out at times  (as any normal person does) but does not play behind one's back...and is not selfish(I mean his level of selflessness is more realistic and
not of an extreme end as that of Nivi's).
He has failed to do justice to Nivi's love..true...but remember the circumstances that created the whole thing...if you are convinced with some proof about ur fathers death on a fine day morning stating that ur lovers father is responsible for all .. it's natural that you become shocked..he went into a puzzled state and retorted to Nivi when she saw her raising her voice against his grandma...
But later when he realized that nivi's father is innocent..he repented and wanted to do justice to Nivi..Also he wanted to marry her as soon as he came to know that
Nivi still likes him and even became ready to break the marriage with Divya...but couldn't do anything further when Nivi herself was not willing and married his own brother...Ouch
But  after his breakup with  Nivi ,his character has changed drastically and I don't like his dumbo,sleeping character now...also he could have easily proved Keshav's innocence to the soods ..

Viren.:
A freaky character...whose actions always looked unrealistic to me..Shocked
He is not bothered about  what is happening in his own house.Confused He lives in his own world ...and is selfish by nature.this is the reason why he married Nivi inspite of knowing abt Sid and Nivi ..he also never cared about his parents either..in short,he has always thought of his own happiness and motives...
True.. he has not received a good upbringing and staying away from home would have made him like this...in that case his character deserves more of a sympathy  than admiration( which I see in major quantity , from all his fans...)

You could  never trust a character like viren in real life...love is not about bestowing someone with flowers and gifts ,doing heroic acts , delivering very nice dialogues. and going against all in family for the lover...and love is also not about obsession..an obssessive lover will be very narrow minded and possessive all his life and  this would never make the partner happy in the long run... ya ,that would happen - but only in reel life and not in real life...
As per my opinion, a person who can't love his parents/family can never love anyone else...to love anyone u need a good heart..A person with a good heart will definitely care for everyone's feelings (not only lover's) and never  be harsh to anyone especially to members in their own family ...

These are my views on the three characters...what say guys?

Edited by ctms - 20 January 2011 at 2:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi.sreeMonuKaKinshukakhilhashelly_nairOmshanti1111_Namita_

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
very well said.....Clap

nivi is dumb & a sycophant......she is selfless.....but in her selflessness she ends up doing more harm than good.....
she has spoilt sid, divya, her father 's lives........n the best part.....she doesnt realise it!!!!

she doesnt value the people who love her enough sid, daadi, keshav, daada sahab, vandana.......n instead goes satisfying her chachiji, divya, viren, chanchal, sid's dadi who dont understand or care about her......shez irrational.....not realistic.....n way tooo innocent.....

N ur take on viren is perfect.......love is not showering flowers, gifts n surprises.....dats being kiddish........love is blind trust, faith, undemanding n unconditional love in any situation.........viren is fake!!

n sid......he is a realistic n a good soul.....always giving n understanding......but he lacks strength 2 stand against wrong......even if it means standing against his own chachaji......n now his beloved cousin viren.....he needs to take charge n make the truth prevail.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaPoojaa_P

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
a persons nature really depends upon his upbringing...we still dont know nething about virens childhood...how was his past...wat happened that he was sent away from school n also his grandparents are always partial towards him....there must b a strong reason behind virens behavior n we must not judge him so quickly without knowing his past...lets wait for sometime before pointing at him...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
duryodhan, ravan or todays ajmal kasab also didnt have right upbringing.......but does that mean we can justify their acts n give them benefit of doubt just incase they happen to be "the most handsome guy in this planet"LOL

we r not being judgemental.....viren lacks compassion n definetely doesnt care enuf for his loved ones......despite being so cute n so expressive in his love!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhashelly_nair

aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
OMG wat paap did viren do that u r comparing him to all villains n terrorists..???? he didnt murder ne1 right....???lets know his past n then lets speak about him....

VirMan_ArShi

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
paap!!! Lol.....no dear my intention was not to call viren paapi....just wntd 2 highlight d  ill intentions of dis character......

n as far as makin him a villian is concerned.......no decent guy marries his brother's love just to take revenge......n certainly doesnt manhandle n scare his wife just to settle scores with his own brother......n also no decent guy attempts suicide plenty of times..... n lies left right n centre to his wife n familyLOL

Never thot i'll hate any kini characters.....but kinny is a superb actor....totally hate him nwAngryLOL

shelly_nair

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
someone other than kinny is also there in this!!!!!!
remember the bike tube cutting incident!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnyakhilhashelly_nair

aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
haan na wohi to m saying k there must b a strong reason behind all these acts of his...y he hates sid y he married sids love...n wen he approached nayantara dadi for asking nivis hand he wasnt aware that nivi loved sid...!! so his love is not fake..he just hates siddharth n uski koi wajah hai...we will know it very soon n may b at that time ul not hate him...Embarrassed

diyaloveskinny

Go to top