Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

The slaughter of Innocence and Trust !! (Page 6)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Ramona, Hug

Thank you so Much !! I am so  very happy ...Thanks again !!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

I watched a couple of Jyoti episodes when KB was in it and its interesting that one Jyoti actress is replacing another Jyoti actress.

KB was very good and her character was very strong in that.

KB had acted in another serial too ShockedShockedShocked..what was her role in that ?? what was this Aalika's role..
Yes tanths....KB was in Jyoti as lead's best friend and she was very good too...but I have no idea about AlikaConfused....even after looking at her pic...I cant recall her...may be she joined Jyoti later on and I was not a regular viewer anyway....but I googled her and found nothing on herConfusedOuch

@Sheena: Do u have any idea about Alikaaaaaa?Smile

I did not know..I thought this was her first role ....would have loved to see her as the Mod and progressive woman ...

This new comer's photo is not that inspiring..but am keeping my finger's crossed..

She was good and would love Prats to have some of those traits in her.  She was strong but yet pragmatic in her approach....

bit of Krishna ,a female one ..

when was she shown ...which month in jyoti

In the UK she was shown some time April, May of last year.  I am not sure whether we can put youtube clips of other shows but if you get a chance to see, its worth it...Big smile

Will sure do..In fact am trying to search her out ...am seeing some hospital beds ...can u tell me when she comes ....

Tanths, I think you may have to see from Jan 10 as UK were behind at that time.  I will check for you as well.  I am going out for a walk but will be back to help you out..Smile

Edited by starlight123 - 20 January 2011 at 5:52am

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

I watched a couple of Jyoti episodes when KB was in it and its interesting that one Jyoti actress is replacing another Jyoti actress.

KB was very good and her character was very strong in that.

KB had acted in another serial too ShockedShockedShocked..what was her role in that ?? what was this Aalika's role..
Yes tanths....KB was in Jyoti as lead's best friend and she was very good too...but I have no idea about AlikaConfused....even after looking at her pic...I cant recall her...may be she joined Jyoti later on and I was not a regular viewer anyway....but I googled her and found nothing on herConfusedOuch

@Sheena: Do u have any idea about Alikaaaaaa?Smile

I did not know..I thought this was her first role ....would have loved to see her as the Mod and progressive woman ...

This new comer's photo is not that inspiring..but am keeping my finger's crossed..

She was good and would love Prats to have some of those traits in her.  She was strong but yet pragmatic in her approach....

bit of Krishna ,a female one ..

when was she shown ...which month in jyoti

In the UK she was shown some time April, May of last year.  I am not sure whether we can put youtube clips of other shows but if you get a chance to see, its worth it...Big smile

Will sure do..In fact am trying to search her out ...am seeing some hospital beds ...can u tell me when she comes ....

Tanths, I think you may have to see from Jan 09 as UK were behind at that time.  I will check for you as well.  I am going out for a walk but will be back to help you out..Smile

Thanks   a lot Buddy , u r the true blue frnd..Smile..Jiyo hazaron saal Smile

-Sheena-

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
great post di, Clap

well after reading the new article that kesar is again going to withdraw the case i am honestly suspecting her sanity..................what kind of a woman is she??????????? even the cruel mockery when she was about to die hasn't affected her??????????????????? OK , even the efforts bt pratigya not to mention GD and krishna hasn't made her strong??????????and now what SS shoes her out of the house???????????so where is GD ? what is she doing when SS kicks her out? what r kriya doing???? now i am getting really frustrated...................

tanthya

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
wonderful post tanthya ,,,,,,ur title s fantisticClapClapClap
in yesterday epi kesar was goodThumbs Up,,, even though she has no dialogues,,,,,, her expressionsWacko speaks alot,
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

great post di, Clap

well after reading the new article that kesar is again going to withdraw the case i am honestly suspecting her sanity..................what kind of a woman is she??????????? even the cruel mockery when she was about to die hasn't affected her??????????????????? OK , even the efforts bt pratigya not to mention GD and krishna hasn't made her strong??????????and now what SS shoes her out of the house???????????so where is GD ? what is she doing when SS kicks her out? what r kriya doing???? now i am getting really frustrated...................

Dhanya ,

Thank U, Dear Tongue..

She is a woman brought up with the "Pati Parameshwar " notion ...it has seeped into her very being...It can not be shaken off fast....for her to be rid of this block, she has to come out that circle, a re-orientation of her thoughts and beliefs  have to happen...in her case her whole belief and ideas have to be purged and new system of thinking and beliefs  must be instilled...This will take a long time ..Pratigya has been in contact with her for few months, for every step Pratigya takes, the home environment  pulls her back to the same primitive way of thinking ...She will not change until she moves out from there ...

GD herself is dependent on SS ..Do not forget that ..she can scold him ,disapprove but she cannot take him on straight ...cos  he holds the Money purse and is the rpovider of shelter and food ...
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by na9na

wonderful post tanthya ,,,,,,ur title s fantisticClapClapClap
in yesterday epi kesar was goodThumbs Up,,, even though she has no dialogues,,,,,, her expressionsWacko speaks alot,

Thank You Na9na , Tongue

Kesar was very very good ..I  agree with you ...it is really sad that she has left the show ....This show and we viewer's will surely miss her...

na9na

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Hello Tanths!
I had fun reading it!
I was also wondering when they were going to let poverty stricken P have another cardigan

hello Huma !

Thank You ! I am glad  That this post  was a pleasurable reading ..was a bit worried cos it was  becoming like the never ending Aarushiyaaaaaaaaa track ...

Maybe, we should donate our  seconds and pack it off to Sax's ..Smile

Go to top