Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

The slaughter of Innocence and Trust !! (Page 4)

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

I watched a couple of Jyoti episodes when KB was in it and its interesting that one Jyoti actress is replacing another Jyoti actress.

KB was very good and her character was very strong in that.

KB had acted in another serial too ShockedShockedShocked..what was her role in that ?? what was this Aalika's role..
Yes tanths....KB was in Jyoti as lead's best friend and she was very good too...but I have no idea about AlikaConfused....even after looking at her pic...I cant recall her...may be she joined Jyoti later on and I was not a regular viewer anyway....but I googled her and found nothing on herConfusedOuch

@Sheena: Do u have any idea about Alikaaaaaa?Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

I watched a couple of Jyoti episodes when KB was in it and its interesting that one Jyoti actress is replacing another Jyoti actress.

KB had acted in another serial too ShockedShockedShocked..what was her role in that ?? what was this Aalika's role..
Yes tanths....KB was in Jyoti as lead's best friend and she was very good too...but I have no idea about AlikaConfused....even after looking at her pic...I cant recall her...may be she joined Jyoti later on and I was not a regular viewer anyway....but I googled her and found nothing on herConfusedOuch

Nope, I only watched a few episodes and that to until the divorce.  I just hope its not the 2nd wife to Punkanj because she was not very good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

I did not know..I thought this was her first role ....would have loved to see her as the Mod and progressive woman ...

This new comer's photo is not that inspiring..but am keeping my finger's crossed..

Alwayshopeful-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

I did not know..I thought this was her first role ....would have loved to see her as the Mod and progressive woman ...

This new comer's photo is not that inspiring..but am keeping my finger's crossed..

She was good and would love Prats to have some of those traits in her.  She was strong but yet pragmatic in her approach....

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged

She was good and would love Prats to have some of those traits in her.  She was strong but yet pragmatic in her approach....

bit of Krishna ,a female one ..

when was she shown ...which month in jyoti

-Sheena-

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
bhaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Evil Smile

sorry to interrupt like this. just came here to say bye sathi :)

see ya tomorrow tc.

-Sheena-tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

bit of Krishna ,a female one ..

when was she shown ...which month in jyoti

In the UK she was shown some time April, May of last year.  I am not sure whether we can put youtube clips of other shows but if you get a chance to see, its worth it...Big smile

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Hey Tanths!

Another lovely post!

(dont you get bored by hearing me say this all the time!LOL - like you dont know how fabulously wonderfully accurately and artistically you capture your audience you harlot!CoolROFL..there I go again, laughing at my own comedy!Big smile)

Jassie And Kalpi were in their element yesterday and she will be sooo missed, her serenity and innocence will be a tough act to follow for any actress and that too done so effortlessly as Kalpi did....time will tell on that one...

I'm sorry but anyone who thought that was a Kriya moment must be so starved that they will accept anything. i also agree that the pics Vishp has put up belie this entirely but for me PG was stone cold, and Arhaan a bit old hat.....I would never tire of these two but i think a spark was definitely missing y'day.....

Looking forward to the next instalment and your next writu up - jiyo beta!!!!Thumbs UpHug

JI Pithaji !! WinkBig smile

Thank You , MMG..

NO!! I dont get bored ..bhalla apni khud ki tareef sunen mein  koi thaktha hai kya ...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I agree, MMG..it will be very tough for any actor to fill KB's shoes ..her absence will be felt ...I personally don't think any actor will  be able to fill the void [I dont mind proved wrong] she had one of the best expressive eyes..and I am prety sure , the current crop are  deficient in that dept..

Again , I agree with your view, That was not a pure Kriya moment ..it was done withot any intensity, it lacked soul ...that scene was treated as a filler ...am still waiting for a "pure" Kriya scene

corvette

Go to top