Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

The slaughter of Innocence and Trust !! (Page 2)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Sun7shine

Awesome post and fabulously done..... Ur post has caught the emotions to the best , not only of the characters but of the audiences as well.... I truly agree with u when u say KP was at her best and KN as always did a fab job.... While as for Sax, the Poori's did perhaps cook with the fright of komal, hence saved the Gas..... and as far as Adarsh's night suit is concerned, may be he has kept it for his SR..... Once again Hats off to u- for such a commendable writing

the Poori's did perhaps cook with the fright of komal, ...LOL

Good one , Shining Sun !!ClapClap

U dont need Night suits for SR ....LOL...

Thank You for ur enthusiastic appreciation , U bring joy and warmth to my heart...SmileTongue
don't need Night Suit for SR...... Good one- but u never know anything can be true with Sax's after all Sax r different or i may say Aliens in this world of Happy human beings....

That is true, may be their book says that SR has to be conducted  with proper attention to detail and Sax understand  it as formally attired  with calculators and clock to decide how many times and how  many mins can be spared for SR ..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-s

A very very appropriate title  & a well written post............Big smile.
Hi Sathya, How are you? Smile

Thanxx Anu,

Happy to have you back....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Tanths, great post as usual.

Overall a decent episode where there was no Arushi in sight. 

Yesterday's episode belonged to Kesar and KB.  I thought Jaswant was good but I think he could have brought more intensity to his performance.  I dont know but I felt something was lacking in his performance.

Adarsh takes his cue from his parents.  If something is good, then it is good and if something is bad, then its bad.  So Komal's food is liked by the Saxes and give her their approval.  What if the food was not to their taste, then what..Given a lecture of wasting money and comparing her to Pratigya and Arushi. 

What has Adarsh done for him to have a superior attitude towards Komal.  If I was Komal I would turn down the SR and make him earn it and not give it when he is ready for it.  He needs to learn to be a husband,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettetanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Yesterday's episode belonged to Kesar and KB.  I thought Jaswant was good but I think he could have brought more intensity to his performance.  I dont know but I felt something was lacking in his performance.

Adarsh takes his cue from his parents.  If something is good, then it is good and if something is bad, then its bad.  So Komal's food is liked by the Saxes and give her their approval.  What if the food was not to their taste, then what..Given a lecture of wasting money and comparing her to Pratigya and Arushi. 

What has Adarsh done for him to have a superior attitude towards Komal.  If I was Komal I would turn down the SR and make him earn it and not give it when he is ready for it.  He needs to learn to be a husband,

Thank You Star ,

I agree , It was KB or Kesar who stole the show...I never  realized that eyes could speak so much ..she was  flawless ....and she was given 2 sentences and she used it to give maximum impetus to the turmoil she was undergoing..

Adarsh definitely takes his cue from Shamu , it was very irritating to see the superior smile  both Sax's give to Komal as if she is a retard who has finally learned to do thei bidding.

Adarsh has entrenched the thought that being educated and talking politely means that he is superior to her,Komal being rather naive has bought in this and she is dazzled by the sweet talk,non-violent attitude of the  sax's...

You really are very much into Aarushi, aren't you...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by tanthya - 20 January 2011 at 4:14am

-Sheena-

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
fantabulous post tanthya asusual KB was at its best yesterday i hope the new actress taking her plce will justif the role and i am very sure she will
arushiless epi is always welcome
kriya scene was awesome Clap
and i hated shakti like anything yesterday its good thing na it means jaswant has played his part brilliantly
all your thoughts in red are awesome in short u r aStar
p.s tanthya was expecting ur kriya post todayCry its ages havenot read them

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Thank You Star ,

I agree , It was KB or Kesar who stole the show...I never  realized that eyes could speak so much ..she was  flawless ....and she was given 2 sentences and she used it to give maximum impetus to the turmoil she was undergoing..

Adarsh definitely takes his cue from Shamu , it was very irritating to see the superior smile  both Sax's give to Komal as if she is a retard who has finally learned to do thei bidding.

Adarsh has entrenched the thought that being educated and talking politely means that he is superior to her,Komal being rather naive has bought in this and she is dazzled by the sweet talk,non-violent attitude of the  sax's...

You really are very much into Aarushi, aren't you...LOLLOLLOL

The episodes are so incomplete without her nowadays that its a pleasant surprise when she is not part of the drama...Smile

I just thought she was the only one missing in yesterday's episode..So did not want her to feel lonely, so I mentioned her......WinkLOLLOLLOL.

tanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Hey Tanths!

Another lovely post!

(dont you get bored by hearing me say this all the time!LOL - like you dont know how fabulously wonderfully accurately and artistically you capture your audience you harlot!CoolROFL..there I go again, laughing at my own comedy!Big smile)

Jassie And Kalpi were in their element yesterday and she will be sooo missed, her serenity and innocence will be a tough act to follow for any actress and that too done so effortlessly as Kalpi did....time will tell on that one...

I'm sorry but anyone who thought that was a Kriya moment must be so starved that they will accept anything. i also agree that the pics Vishp has put up belie this entirely but for me PG was stone cold, and Arhaan a bit old hat.....I would never tire of these two but i think a spark was definitely missing y'day.....

Looking forward to the next instalment and your next writu up - jiyo beta!!!!Thumbs UpHug

Edited by Madmadgirl - 20 January 2011 at 4:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful-Sheena-tanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Hello Tanths!
I had fun reading it!
I was also wondering when they were going to let poverty stricken P have another cardigan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAItanthya

Go to top