Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

The slaughter of Innocence and Trust !! (Page 14)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

[

Answer debo Big smile

ANS IS.........PRICE TAG...........females forget to remove price tag b4 using it............USUALLY.............LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

D'ohIss Nitin  ko na , Mein AngryAngryAngryAngry
[/QUOTE] ROFL     why.........kyki aapne ye accpect nahi kiya tha issliye.............or bz he was making fun of females...........LOL

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
okk everyone me going now..............sathaya di doo reply my post............Big smile about nitin.............LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by MERARAI

Tanths

your post is growing like Hanuman's tail.Big smile It feels good when you write everything you want to say about the episode doesn't it?

OMG! Kalpana's showed us what the term "kangal pesum" (eyes will talk) really means. That first look she gave KN when he walked in with the cup was Oscar worthy. Clap

Komal's desperation for Adarsh's loving is sad and a bit pathetic. It's hard to believe that a man who had nothing much to say to Komal but "go to your room Komal"  or "samajne ki koshish karo" ever so often, is now ready for SR.  But why arent' we buying he is in love with Komal.

That Baba/Babu scene was recycled, another day another time. The best part was him trying to explain about his job search.

Mera, Adarsh has been given the permission to move one step ahead in the relationship because daddy dearest liked the food and it shows she is good enough to get his love.....Dead.
It is pathetic the length these Saxes go to be accepted by their spouses.

I dont get why Prats always has a long face on her and she never has her husband on her mind.  It is always someone else.  She comes across very cold. There is not much warmth in her and I do wish that at times she puts her husband as her priority as it does not make you weak.  Why does it take him to remind her to think about him...Ouch. This relationship needs to move forward because it is always the same with K always comforting P.

Star

What is annoying to watch is Krishna always trying to get her attention in the bedroom when they call it a day. Prats tunes Krishna out almost always when it's bedtime. Her thoughts and trip down worry lane is more important. He could very well be a bag of laundry on the bed. Why is he always the one to appease and cajole her out of her lost in thoughts moments. Someone's got to remind Prats to leave her pareshaans outside the bedroom door.

Once in a while she could give him the attention he never tires of asking, without him ever having to ask her for it. Makes him seem so needy.Ermm

She has not  tuned him in even during day time ..it is Aarushi during day, SS or Papa during night ....

I do agree , before making other's perfect , it's time she turns a perfect wife....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Hahaah ladiesss!! so much oooof and ahhh for my biddinggg !!

Hi Mera, are you coming to Texas for the superbowl if the Bears make it ??

More like pinching our purses.......AngryAngryAngry.

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Hahaah ladiesss!! so much oooof and ahhh for my biddinggg !!

Hi Mera, are you coming to Texas for the superbowl if the Bears make it ??

More like pinching our purses.......AngryAngryAngry.

haha!
adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Mera, lets see if they make it down. GB is tough as it gets! Obama said if bears make it, hes going to the superbowl.
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by tanthya

[

Answer debo Big smile

ANS IS.........PRICE TAG...........females forget to remove price tag b4 using it............USUALLY.............LOLLOL

D'ohIss Nitin  ko na , Mein Angry
[/QUOTE] ROFL     why.........kyki aapne ye accpect nahi kiya tha issliye.............or bz he was making fun of females...........LOL[/QUOTE]

Bilkul Behooda hai...AngryAngryAngryLOLLOLLOL
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

okk everyone me going now..............sathaya di doo reply my post............Big smile about nitin.............LOL

Already p.t? And here I was hoping to hear more about Uncle Nitin on the radio.Wink Chalbo, maybe next time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Go to top