The slaughter of Innocence and Trust !! - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by adilmomin786

More like dishonor or more infamous......😉😆
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Star !!⭐️

Hi Adil, thought of coming out of the wood work at last....😉
Haha yes!😆 I am outtttttttt.😛

That too with your mugshot and self promotion.

Hahaah ladiesss!! so much oooof and ahhh for my biddinggg !!

Hi Mera, are you coming to Texas for the superbowl if the Bears make it ??

I am sending the team to Texas and that's good enough. 😛
Originally posted by tanthya

[

Answer debo 😃

ANS IS.........PRICE TAG...........females forget to remove price tag b4 using it............USUALLY.............😆😆
[/QUOTE]

Iss Nitin  ko na , Mein 😡😡😡😡
[/QUOTE] 🤣     why.........kyki aapne ye accpect nahi kiya tha issliye.............or bz he was making fun of females...........😆
okk everyone me going now..............sathaya di doo reply my post............😃 about nitin.............😆
Originally posted by MERARAI

⭐️

What is annoying to watch is Krishna always trying to get her attention in the bedroom when they call it a day. Prats tunes Krishna out almost always when it's bedtime. Her thoughts and trip down worry lane is more important. He could very well be a bag of laundry on the bed. Why is he always the one to appease and cajole her out of her lost in thoughts moments. Someone's got to remind Prats to leave her pareshaans outside the bedroom door.

Once in a while she could give him the attention he never tires of asking, without him ever having to ask her for it. Makes him seem so needy.🤔

She has not  tuned him in even during day time ..it is Aarushi during day, SS or Papa during night ....

I do agree , before making other's perfect , it's time she turns a perfect wife....

Hahaah ladiesss!! so much oooof and ahhh for my biddinggg !!

Hi Mera, are you coming to Texas for the superbowl if the Bears make it ??

More like pinching our purses.......😡😡😡.

Originally posted by starlight123

More like pinching our purses.......😡😡😡.

haha!
Mera, lets see if they make it down. GB is tough as it gets! Obama said if bears make it, hes going to the superbowl.
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Iss Nitin  ko na , Mein 😡
🤣     why.........kyki aapne ye accpect nahi kiya tha issliye.............or bz he was making fun of females...........😆

Bilkul Behooda hai...😡😡😡😆😆😆
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

okk everyone me going now..............sathaya di doo reply my post............😃 about nitin.............😆

Already p.t? And here I was hoping to hear more about Uncle Nitin on the radio.😉 Chalbo, maybe next time.