Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Tanths

your post is growing like Hanuman's tail.πŸ˜ƒ It feels good when you write everything you want to say about the episode doesn't it?

OMG! Kalpana's showed us what the term "kangal pesum" (eyes will talk) really means. That first look she gave KN when he walked in with the cup was Oscar worthy. πŸ‘

Komal's desperation for Adarsh's loving is sad and a bit pathetic. It's hard to believe that a man who had nothing much to say to Komal but "go to your room Komal"  or "samajne ki koshish karo" ever so often, is now ready for SR.  But why arent' we buying he is in love with Komal.

That Baba/Babu scene was recycled, another day another time. The best part was him trying to explain about his job search.

Mera, Adarsh has been given the permission to move one step ahead in the relationship because daddy dearest liked the food and it shows she is good enough to get his love.....🀒.
It is pathetic the length these Thakurs go to be accepted by their spouses.

I dont get why Prats always has a long face on her and she never has her husband on her mind.  It is always someone else.  She comes across very cold. There is not much warmth in her and I do wish that at times she puts her husband as her priority as it does not make you weak.  Why does it take him to remind her to think about him.... This relationship needs to move forward because it is always the same with K always comforting P.
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Hey Bhagwan !! Kya Zamana aagaya hai .......

behoodgii ki haad hai teenager's...............🀣haina, say...... say.......... though i'm not teenager now..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Pragati.T thumbnail
memebrs may i ask my question betqween ur serious dcussions...............πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

memebrs may i ask my question betqween ur serious dcussions...............πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Is it RJ Nitin Time ??
-Sheena- thumbnail

Sure, being fictional drama no discussion is serious.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Is it RJ Nitin Time ??

bingooo................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

okk my question is............ wat is the thing which femlales forget to remove from footwear usually............
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Mera, Adarsh has been given the permission to move one step ahead in the relationship because daddy dearest liked the food and it shows she is good enough to get his love.....🀒.
It is pathetic the length these Thakurs go to be accepted by their spouses.

I dont get why Prats always has a long face on her and she never has her husband on her mind.  It is always someone else.  She comes across very cold. There is not much warmth in her and I do wish that at times she puts her husband as her priority as it does not make you weak.  Why does it take him to remind her to think about him.... This relationship needs to move forward because it is always the same with K always comforting P.

When Pratigya characteristic  was first described , it was said she always thinks about the welfare of OTHER'S and never thinks about herself ...applying the romance rules and laws ...can we say ,she does not bother about him cos she does not consider him as other's ..but as her own self...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

yes..not move forward Star..this relationship needs balance .... Power sharing is one way ...
tanthya thumbnail

okk my question is............ wat is the thing which femlales forget to remove from footwear usually............

Their legs ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail

my guess is the inner sole 😊
tanthya thumbnail

behoodgii ki haad hai teenager's...............🀣haina, say...... say.......... though i'm not teenager now..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

bacha, u r not a kid and u r not a buddi...so that makes you a ?....young girl ...typical teenager..πŸ˜ƒ