Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun on SBS and SBB -20th jan-link updated (Page 72)

luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal-15

Originally posted by annie07

yeah in Kyunki..........hiten came with some damini........she got married to his elder brother and tadaaaaaaaaa entered his new heroine............his offscreen love................Gauri
nice link any......good future for ChanduLOL

me too liked it....Tongue

luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya.

thats better.. the smaller one sacrificing his love for the elder one..

I m off for sometime guys.. will come back after an hour... tc and be GOOD...

aisa hi hota h..bechare chote ko bado ke liye sacrifice karna padta h..yaha b aisa hi hoga....Wink
luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

now tell me when will our heroine enter the show ..............ROFL

SAME QUES KOMAL........
luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

Originally posted by debolinaroy08

ok arjun we won't over react LOL

kitni acchi reput hai LOL

Debolina ek baat hai.. Both Arjun and Rati r giving strict instructiions to their fansTongueLOL 

yeah rght..n same instructions..wht arjun said..rati di said...aisa kyu????/
luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crushable

Originally posted by Shivani1arti

'sweetest','cutest' sigh where have i heard all these adjectives before?..in sbs or TT?.how conviniently they are used for a diff person now..i wish fans had it,tis much easier to move on like actors hmm..aww how cuteeee to see Bhavna jeeee having a good laugh at all the so called silliness-spamming,email,calls by ArTi fans..great to see another humble actress on making

tina....bhavna knows all this & was laughing....is it in the if vid?

IF vid only..this is my intepretation..well no wonder she is laughing all this might be new to her..all this craziness of fans,adulation Rati/Arjun enjoys,how mad and powerful fans are LOL.. soo overwhelming cuz she wont ahve experienced this before LOL..its easier to mock at a senior actress hard earned popularity i guess..oh well each to his own!

really dont care if m being rude...bhavena jee didnt sounded or looked that "sweeeeeeet" to me either Tongue..and enough has been said by so called new n loyal fans of AB so as an old fan my chance to express my POV Embarrassed...What goes around comes around Inshallah!  is all what i will like to say to my dear haters n  gloatersBig smile
ChaPama and cute hmm beauty lies in the eyes of beholder indeed!:D

@crushable: same views dear....
luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shakti_rock

Originally posted by Shivani1arti

'sweetest','cutest' sigh where have i heard all these adjectives before?..in sbs or TT?.how conviniently they are used for a diff person now..i wish fans had it,tis much easier to move on like actors hmm..aww how cuteeee to see Bhavna jeeee having a good laugh at all the so called silliness-spamming,email,calls by ArTi fans..great to see another humble actress on making

tina....bhavna knows all this & was laughing....is it in the if vid?

Well e1 i din lkd dat part...she grinning at dat..made me irk...as if dey dun value wat we Artians wer doin....sad dat Arjun was also part of it.....

zor ka jhatka zoron se lag gaya hai bhavna jeeee ko LOL ,thodi si mirchi bhi

all this craziness might be new and exciting to her ..so i think have no other reaction than an annoying giggle..seriously i like mature actresses like Rati who doesnt overdo these coy giggly act..or u have to be naturally bubbly like Additi Gupta..this "act" of being happy teenager really annoys me Stern Smile..

@crushable :again agree u....
luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

Just managed to watched IF, SBS and SBB  Interview of PMMK ..He looks good and his character seems sweet n happy go lucky boy ( i wanted to see him doing challenging role but its okay , definetly next time ) ...Kapil ka rough n tough look is good but did not like the hair style.. i m glad he is trying something new ..Arjun is very freindly guy and he makes everyone comfortable.. good to see arjun-kapil bonding Tongue

Bhavna is okay ( definetly not extra ordinery), i have seen her acting in jamunia Confused but i m sure she will improve ,chemistry is not clicked yet by looking at their interview LOL ( but lots of people r liking them ) .. she is looking excited in the interview ..will wait n see her actting .. thats what matters ..

Both Arjun and Rati r giving instructions to the fans...LOL

Ofcourse she is sweet and smiling but thier hard work will start when the show will startSmile .. shud not bash her and everyone  shud get chance , she will improve for sure . chemsitry creat hogi yaa nahi woh to time hee baateyga...give them chance and watch the show for arjun

DO not like the concept of this serial, ladai jhagda etc etc, sets, other actors, costumes etc etc   but who knows it might work or it might not work but we shud always hope for the best.. Best Wishes to Arjun and others as well for this show, i m not over excited but will defo watch for arjun n i hope this show do well for him n he gets more recognition n success

@ritu :same views...
premana Goldie
premana
premana

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
all the best jun.eagerly waiting for the telecast of show.

Go to top