Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun on SBS and SBB -20th jan-link updated (Page 70)

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
ok, guys arent we taking this too far.................... yes Arjun said that, and i guess he didnt like ppl bashing Bhavna coz of him and Rati............and calling her names..........

its not her fault that she is doing a show with Arjun............ i m no fan of hers and i will still say, she is not a good actress..........but atleast we should not insult sme1

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalRitu.VsumonetolubRaindrops.-SMay31-sujji0609MyInspirationzPureBlissPayal-15DoNotMindrelentless.Nikki_Titli

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crushable

Originally posted by --Nida--

guys dont bash bhavna we dont know her.................trust me she looks way better than other actresses....................atleast she seems decent enough..............i may not like her but i wont bash her either.......................she is way better than some people than mjht

LOL m sure this post is directed at me? seriously is there a new definition for bashing now only for mjht forum LOL..i havent called her names or anything..This is my pov..i have seen worse in bolly forum n all..why rules are so convoluted in mjht forum?..arent we free to write our opinion also now Confused

You may find her decent enough,ur opinion..obviously mine is different..No denying MJHT had the most gorgeous cast ever rest i wont comment..to judge bhavna as an actress i have to watch the show..but i didnt judge her talent was only talking about her offscreen persona! Tongue

no it wasnt directed at anyone..................you said it openly,some said it in a joke....................thats it and ya once an artian always an artian.............................i cant help if i love arti more but i will support both and hopefully we will get them one day inshallahEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalannie07

Ta-ta-bye-bye Senior Member
Ta-ta-bye-bye
Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

Originally posted by Crushable

Originally posted by Shivani1arti

he said he knows we have issuesShocked..does he read arti topics here kya?ROFL

lol his blogs and facebook are enough LOL..for me i guess its best to stay away from MJHT forum and some topics here..Oh God this forum is changing me ..i want to save atleast my  remaining pyar and positivity towards Arjun/arti so m taking a hike..will try to visit new forum tho wont be watching pmmk!

tina i know u are a die-hard arti fan..........but arti need to act in diff shows too for their living & it's not in their hands na..if channel don't cast them together
well ignore my advice if u don't likeSmile...i know u from before so just telling u thisSmile

LOL its not about Arti..yea sure m a lil hurt by some of Arjun's statetements and his choice of show Smile..i m staying away cuz i cant take all these negativity towards Arti fans..its saddens me to see REAL ppl getting bashed cuz of some actors who dont care about anything..so yea its better to say alvida!! no offence meant or taken:)

luv_nishalRaindrops.

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
i m happy that you guys have been GOOD... Smile
Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalMyInspirationzPayal-15DoNotMindNikki_Titli

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Just managed to watched IF, SBS and SBB  Interview of PMMK ..He looks good and his character seems sweet n happy go lucky boy ( i wanted to see him doing challenging role but its okay , definetly next time ) ...Kapil ka rough n tough look is good but did not like the hair style.. i m glad he is trying something new ..Arjun is very freindly guy and he makes everyone comfortable.. good to see arjun-kapil bonding Tongue

Bhavna is okay ( definetly not extra ordinery), i have seen her acting in jamunia Confused but i m sure she will improve ,chemistry is not clicked yet by looking at their interview LOL ( but lots of people r liking them ) .. she is looking excited in the interview ..will wait n see her actting .. thats what matters ..

Both Arjun and Rati r giving instructions to the fans...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Ofcourse she is sweet and smiling but thier hard work will start when the show will startSmile .. shud not bash her and everyone  shud get chance , she will improve for sure . chemsitry creat hogi yaa nahi woh to time hee baateyga...give them chance and watch the show for arjun

DO not like the concept of this serial, ladai jhagda etc etc, sets, other actors, costumes etc etc   but who knows it might work or it might not work but we shud always hope for the best.. Best Wishes to Arjun and others as well for this show, i m not over excited but will defo watch for arjun n i hope this show do well for him n he gets more recognition n success

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 20 January 2011 at 2:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalMaria.-SMay31-sujji0609MyInspirationzPayal-15DoNotMind

-NightDreamer- IF-Sizzlerz
-NightDreamer-
-NightDreamer-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie07

ok, guys arent we taking this too far.................... yes Arjun said that, and i guess he didnt like ppl bashing Bhavna coz of him and Rati............and calling her names..........

its not her fault that she is doing a show with Arjun............ i m no fan of hers and i will still say, she is not a good actress..........but atleast we should not insult sme1
totally agree,....dear v should not bash her..she is not at fault...it creative....dey but still v can try ArTi in other may be sum miracles happn..hop so.....LOL

luv_nishalDoNotMind

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Just caught up with the launch video……loved the way arjun said that he is aware of the issues & asks people to give him a chance…..arre arjun itne sweetly puchoge to koi bhi maanjayega( this guy is such a charmer)………..as far as bhavna is concerned she's strictly ok( but slightly better than what I expected…was prepared for the worst)….nothing to rave about……….what I like about arjun is that he has no pretence whatsoever he honestly admitted that people did have issues & very humbly asked for a fair chance……..haha the last bit where he said don't over react…….he said it as if he's saying that to some bachchas lol ……………it's too early to talk about the chemistry but I guess  there's some male bonding happening here( maybe over fitness since I heard arjun gushing over kapil's biceps)……..he gets along famously with his male costars………..first karan( hope I  got the name right…the guy who played yuvi in lrl) mohit gautam & now kapil………ok in this segment all my eyes were fixed on arjun otherwise it's always like my attention gets distributed & then  I have to rewatch the segment to concentrate on everybody individually lol…………arjun you rock

Edited by ght_sajan - 20 January 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalsumonetolub.MohitzPari.sujji0609MyInspirationzMaria.relentless.Nikki_Titli

Go to top