Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun on SBS and SBB -20th jan-link updated (Page 69)

Ta-ta-bye-bye Senior Member
Ta-ta-bye-bye
Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

Originally posted by Shivani1arti

Originally posted by Crushable

'sweetest','cutest' sigh where have i heard all these adjectives before?..in sbs or TT?.how conviniently they are used for a diff person now..i wish fans had it,tis much easier to move on like actors hmm..aww how cuteeee to see Bhavna jeeee having a good laugh at all the so called silliness-spamming,email,calls by ArTi fans..great to see another humble actress on making

tina....bhavna knows all this & was laughing....is it in the if vid?

Well e1 i din lkd dat part...she grinning at dat..made me irk...as if dey dun value wat we Artians wer doin....sad dat Arjun was also part of it.....

zor ka jhatka zoron se lag gaya hai bhavna jeeee ko LOL ,thodi si mirchi bhi

all this craziness might be new and exciting to her ..so i think have no other reaction than an annoying giggle..seriously i like mature actresses like Rati who doesnt overdo these coy giggly act..or u have to be naturally bubbly like Additi Gupta..this "act" of being happy teenager really annoys me Stern Smile..

Edited by Crushable - 20 January 2011 at 10:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalRitu.V-SMay31-relentless.Silent.Dreamer

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalPayal-15

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
guys dont bash bhavna we dont know her.................trust me she looks way better than other actresses....................atleast she seems decent enough..............i may not like her but i wont bash her either.......................she is way better than some people than mjht

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Ta-ta-bye-bye
Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

he said he knows we have issuesShocked..does he read arti topics here kya?ROFL

lol his blogs and facebook are enough LOL..for me i guess its best to stay away from MJHT forum and some topics here..Oh God this forum is changing me ..i want to save atleast my  remaining pyar and positivity towards Arjun/arti so m taking a hike..will try to visit new forum tho wont be watching pmmk!

luv_nishal

Ta-ta-bye-bye
Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nida--

guys dont bash bhavna we dont know her.................trust me she looks way better than other actresses....................atleast she seems decent enough..............i may not like her but i wont bash her either.......................she is way better than some people than mjht

LOL m sure this post is directed at me? seriously is there a new definition for bashing now only for mjht forum LOL..i havent called her names or anything..This is my pov..i have seen worse in bolly forum n all..why rules are so convoluted in mjht forum?..arent we free to write our opinion also now Confused

You may find her decent enough,ur opinion..obviously mine is different..No denying MJHT had the most gorgeous cast ever rest i wont comment..to judge bhavna as an actress i have to watch the show..but i didnt judge her talent was only talking about her offscreen persona! Tongue

Edited by Crushable - 20 January 2011 at 10:41am

luv_nishal

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

anyways my love for arti will not go anywhere if i am gonna support arjun in his new project....................see even karan-kritika did seperate shows,everyone should get a chance once

luv_nishal

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

jst saw SBS n SBB segments.....awwwwwwwwww.........mastikhor AB is back......Day Dreaming....
d way he ws sooo much ghul-milofied already wid Kapil n Bhavna......it ws truly lovely....Chandu is a charmer....kyu nahi hoga....aftr all D ULTIMATE CHARMER-ARJUN BIJLANI is playin d role of Chandu......Day Dreaming...........loveeeeeed SBB seg more than SBS....as SBB had more of AB......

PS.....bt these two segments made me remember many ArTi,ArHit,MonayaJun segments.....gosh hw time changeddddddd......OuchOuchOuch........those olden golden MJHT segments...Ouch

Disapprove I know re:((....I hope we will get something soon!!! Missing their segments!! 

but u enjoy this moment gurujiHugHug GOSHH m so happy for u!!! and yeahh if u remember ......u told me to make some more siggies!!!  just give me pics when u feel like and m here for u all anytimeHug mwahhh and missing u btw!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedangelNikki_Titli

Go to top