Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun on SBS and SBB -20th jan-link updated (Page 51)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wickedangel

Originally posted by mjht-nups-mayu

ROFL Shikha.. i love ur imagination... just for ur kind inforamtion....kapil is veyr sensible guy and behaves nicely infront of camera , no publicity .. Bhavna is sweet  and i am sure she can act better than someoneWink.. compare karna hai ache se karo yaar Tongue ....

Monayajun kee freindship main monaya missing hai ab to sirah arjun hacha hai since MJHT finished...

Bhavna, kapil and arjun ..LOVE TRIANGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELOL ..Interresting

Yes I must say these trio look good , Kapil and Arjun bonding is much better.. mature bonding hai Big smile NO SILLY..Please do not insult ARJUN-KAPIL-BHAVNA bonding to monayajun..

BTW Arjun-Bhavna ka VM bana hai shikha .. .. and i can give u linkTongue .. I m looking forward to see their acitng and ur VM toooooooooooooooo... do upload here
Bashing and Comparing MonayaShockedShocked.....tsk tsk D'oh....dont look now sweety but your indifference to Monaya is showingROFL.......

@ bold - this part I completely agree withEmbarrassed....Bhavna is sweet and  definitely looks better with AB Approve and ArNa will make a rocking jodi! Embarrassed
Hey gina Di HugSO glad to see you here Big smile but why wasting time on such people who can never learn to respect other,s fav LOL.I guess People can never change LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedangelMeera1101aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sshikhaa

yeahh..lets chuck the whole monayajun vs the new gang issue and focus on AB please!

Exactly shikha.... New gang per enjoy karo.. sab mature ho gaye hai ab ..arjun is talking like a mature man.. kapil is veyr well spoken guy .. bhavna kaa jyada kuch dekha nahi hain but will give chance to her.. show has got no potential but defo watch for arjun only Tongue
AB is mature from starting i have been seeing him 6 years and its his happy go lucky nature and he is quite naughty that' the thing ppl can't see his maturity when he talks abt his parents his mother and also his buddies and co-stars , maturity always connects with mind and i always sees maturity in him as cute brother of his sister, and obedient son for his mother 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedangelXDevilsDesireXMeera1101ROFLOL

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dua22

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

i Love Arpil......yaa..i actually LOVE Arpil.any doubts ppl.??!!n  i prefer this trio  over......well,. never mind........!!LOL

kapil has improved i guess...looking pretty fine.n bhavna's ..nothing more will i say.she is a pretty face. thats it.......i found Jun more busy with kapil than his heroine..lol...

i m waiting for this to air..............
Arpil.rocks!!!!!!!!!Big smile

P.S-i m NOT being sarcastic.i really like this trio........they r definitely way too good...

hahah he said .. Nirupama sarjee main jyada interested hai..LOL ..chandu ne apne ko secrifice kar diya completly saru ke liye LOL

Lol..he is clearing it for us...........ROFLROFL..we d  delusional crowd or what??....LOLROFL
i heard the girl more busy with kapil than him...........chalo achaa hai............raasta saaf for us.........to include our chandni in it..!!!ROFL

Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 20 January 2011 at 9:09am

dua22luv_nishaldrfizaahmedstuti123

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
OH GOD!..no one is comparing..GOSH!..people cant even give their opinions..D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Thanks Shikha and Divya...

Arjun look good and talking sensibe and has become mature ( thank god he is not around silly crowd anymore WinkWink ,,he used to do all silly stuffs due to them and giving silly interviews as well.. no chipka chipkeee , silly giggling LOLLOL ) ....

Regarding him looking fresh.. it is obvious ..he had a good break n stopped drinkingWink ... he is drinking water a lot now days and that is the reason for him to look fresh Big smileLOL....

Regarding show.. best wishes to Arjun, i am sure he will be his best to save the show.. kapil is nice guy and hope his acting improves in this serial ..Jamunia ka kya hoga woh to dekh kar hee pata chalega whether she has imrpoved or not after two failed attempt ..But I m defoo gona watch this show for ARJUN Tongue

I so agree with Priyanka.. Arjun is talking like a mature man.. all silliness has gone.. silly giggling as wellll.... LOLLOLLOL ...he is not around those silly crowd anymore but yes he does spend time with jas, abhi, navina, rati in the parties n ge togethers...

evn i agree to u priyanka....
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wickedangel

awwww AB looked sooo cute with Bhavna!Day Dreaming...the promos didn do justice to this cute new jodi....but  after watching this interview I am sure their chemistry is gonna rock!...

did anyone notice how fresh and happy AB was lookin this segment....haven seen in look like this in ages....in the mjht sbs/sbb interviews for the last few months he has been looking so down and tired but now he is back to his 100%....I hope this show does great....I am sure gonna watch it Embarrassed

ya freshness is there bcz he got good break and holidays with his friends and family and that' the think always recharge urself and AB is family person so it has to be he will def rock Embarrassed

wickedangelluv_nishalXDevilsDesireXMeera1101

wickedangel IF-Dazzler
wickedangel
wickedangel

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

AreNa will make a rocking jodi!  .. give some time ....  well we need to see and if they do  than i will be happy for Arjun for sure............I do want this show to do good for arjun ...Acting is not about looksWink ... well u wont know that .. will you
@ bold - I wont??....interesting...gosh the things you learn about yourself from ramdom individuals LOL....although I have to admit I am a bit confused about who you are insulting in that line Confused ROFL....as far as I can tell you are doing my job for me OuchROFLROFL

okay lets forget about comparing and drool over AreNa Day Dreaming

XDevilsDesireXMeera1101.MohitzPari.aashizin

Go to top