Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun on SBS and SBB -20th jan-link updated (Page 49)

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

Originally posted by -Mehak

ROFL..shivi..ROFL

wht?ROFLROFL

i can see future jhagda basis for people here...who's better..arhit masti or arjun & kapil?ConfusedROFL

I can see mature arjun now .. so i will prefer Arjun and kapil and their serious masti...Big smile 

I never enjyoed Arhit, it was bit tooo chipko chipko .. like dostana and their silly talk ..but i enjoyed arjun-jas-abhisek  more..

Do not worry other fans are turning arjun fan now.ROFLROFLROFLROFL .. Best wishes arjun...

Edited by mjht-nups-mayu - 20 January 2011 at 8:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609-RegalVintage-Fantasia.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL...leave na shivi..we will be on the NEW forum.Cool.inshAllah..the only thing we will come back to this forum is to relive our beautiful MN memories.Day Dreaming..jhagre karne ka time kis k pass hoga, except for those who will NOT have any new forum..Wink

Edited by -Mehak - 20 January 2011 at 8:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Fantasia.

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

okay mehak..chod dia..yeh jhagdaROFL

@mjht_nups_mayu:....well i know for a fact tht jun is a naughty & mastikhor guy...i like him ab woh kisi ke bhi saath hoSmile....coz it's his wish..whom he wants to have fun with

I was always used to get worriedWink .. ROFLiROFL pata nahi kyon .. leking ab arjun-kapil ko dekh kar acha lag raha hai.. man to man .. competition acha hai boss

Edited by mjht-nups-mayu - 20 January 2011 at 8:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609Fantasia.

wickedangel IF-Dazzler
wickedangel
wickedangel

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht-nups-mayu

ROFL Shikha.. i love ur imagination... just for ur kind inforamtion....kapil is veyr sensible guy and behaves nicely infront of camera , no publicity .. Bhavna is sweet  and i am sure she can act better than someoneWink.. compare karna hai ache se karo yaar Tongue ....

Monayajun kee freindship main monaya missing hai ab to sirah arjun hacha hai since MJHT finished...

Bhavna, kapil and arjun ..LOVE TRIANGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELOL ..Interresting

Yes I must say these trio look good , Kapil and Arjun bonding is much better.. mature bonding hai Big smile NO SILLY..Please do not insult ARJUN-KAPIL-BHAVNA bonding to monayajun..

BTW Arjun-Bhavna ka VM bana hai shikha .. .. and i can give u linkTongue .. I m looking forward to see their acitng and ur VM toooooooooooooooo... do upload here
Bashing and Comparing MonayaShockedShocked.....tsk tsk D'oh....dont look now sweety but your indifference to Monaya is showingROFL.......

@ bold - this part I completely agree withEmbarrassed....Bhavna is sweet and  definitely looks better with AB Approve and ArNa will make a rocking jodi! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera1101XDevilsDesireX.MohitzPari.aashizin

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

ROFL Shikha.. i love ur imagination... just for ur kind inforamtion....kapil is veyr sensible guy and behaves nicely infront of camera , no publicity .. Bhavna is sweet  and i am sure she can act better than someoneWink.. compare karna hai ache se karo yaar Tongue ....

Monayajun kee freindship main monaya missing hai ab to sirah arjun hacha hai since MJHT finished...

Yes I must say these trio look good , Kapil and Arjun bonding is much better.. mature bonding hai Big smile NO SILLY..Please do not insult ARJUN-KAPIL-BHAVNA bonding to monayajun..

BTW Arjun-Bhavna ka VM bana hai shikha .. .. and i can give u linkTongue .. I m looking forward to see their acitng and ur VM toooooooooooooooo... do upload here

sorry i didnt get which imagination? i am not so good with english maybe,Ouch

definitely....bhavna is sweet and pretty charmin and a good actress....kapil is borin but( my personal pt of view/i don like serious men lol)
man seriouslt pls read my comment again...i wasnt comparin anyones acting! and you too shudnt do it ..cos i think its against the COC of IF! someone might report u.

anyway its but obvious that monayajun frndhip will be more entertaining than the new trio of course..they have been workin for friggin 2-3 years...they are fun to watch ya! no comparision...they are winners hands down! - both offscreen and onscreen...

and also it is MY pOINT OF VIEW! everyone has their own pov...mine wont change at all...even if u try to convince me hard...Ouch

yeah i have seen the vm...it was lovelyyy..inspired me to make one too..lol yeah am almost done with mine..will post soon....in the new forum...who wanst to get bashed here HAHA!

yeah hope their actin workss xx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedangelXDevilsDesireXMeera1101aashizin

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Guys.. Stop making digs....  please... This is about Arjun...

remember he said in the IF interview.. DONT OVER REACT.. For his sake.. we can do this right...

ROFLOL

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wickedangel

Bashing and Comparing MonayaShockedShocked.....tsk tsk D'oh....dont look now sweety but your indifference to Monaya is showingROFL.......

@ bold - this part I completely agree withEmbarrassed....Bhavna is sweet and  definitely looks better with AB Approve and Embarrassed

AreNa will make a rocking jodi!  .. give some time ....  well we need to see and if they do  than i will be happy for Arjun for sure............I do want this show to do good for arjun ...Acting is not about looksWink ... well u wont know that .. will you

Edited by mjht-nups-mayu - 20 January 2011 at 9:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedangeldrfizaahmed

Go to top