Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun on SBS and SBB -20th jan-link updated (Page 47)

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
YT has all the videos of sbs except for jun's..SleepySleepy

wickedangel IF-Dazzler
wickedangel
wickedangel

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

I agree with u giniziee and sonu!!!! AB is looking so cute!! yeahh this trio ROCK just as Monayajun!!Embarrassed They remind me of Monayajun!! 

anyways, I wish them a luck!!! I hope the show gets a  success!! I m happy for AB and for his fans......hahaha they must be flying high!!
I know zizi!....I really miss Monayajun interviews too!.Ouch...he was always happy and having fun in those interviews....do you remember the krishna one with all the gopis and the one where Mohit proposes Sanaya....Arjun was standing on the side, smilling and laughing like no other the whole time....I swear when these three get together its masti to the max LOL

I am so glad that when mjht was ending these three spent so much time together and gave lots of interviews together...showed the kind of bonding they share Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera1101.MohitzPari.aashizin

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
divya di..thank u for the links..Hug

SBS:..awww..that was cuteee..sab bht pyar karte hain..arjun is so sweet, and i liked the beginning, the past clips..Day Dreaming

SBB...

ROFL..this segment was better..all three of them share a good repo..they were enjoying..sab golmal hai..agrbatti and atom bomb.ROFL.but the best i liked ending..ye sarjey ko chandu  se ziyada psnd karti hai..PartyROFLwowROFL..but on a serious note, the girl looks cute smiling..Big smile

all the best to all three of them!..nice overlooks..

Edited by -Mehak - 20 January 2011 at 8:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ROFLOLsujji0609

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
ROFL..shivi..ROFL
Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Thanks Shikha and Divya...

Arjun look good and talking sensibe and has become mature ( thank god he is not around silly crowd anymore WinkWink ,,he used to do all silly stuffs due to them and giving silly interviews as well.. no chipka chipkeee , silly giggling LOLLOL ) ....

Regarding him looking fresh.. it is obvious ..he had a good break n stopped drinkingWink ... he is drinking water a lot now days and that is the reason for him to look fresh Big smileLOL....

Regarding show.. best wishes to Arjun, i am sure he will be his best to save the show.. kapil is nice guy and hope his acting improves in this serial ..Jamunia ka kya hoga woh to dekh kar hee pata chalega whether she has imrpoved or not after two failed attempt ..But I m defoo gona watch this show for ARJUN Tongue

I so agree with Priyanka.. Arjun is talking like a mature man.. all silliness has gone.. silly giggling as wellll.... LOLLOLLOL ...he is not around those silly crowd anymore but yes he does spend time with jas, abhi, navina, rati in the parties n ge togethers...

Edited by mjht-nups-mayu - 20 January 2011 at 8:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalstuti123MyInspirationz

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehak

divya di..thank u for the links..Hug

SBS:..awww..that was cuteee..sab bht pyar karte hain..arjun is so sweet, and i liked the beginning, the past clips..Day Dreaming

SBB...

ROFL..this segment was better..all three of them share a good repo..they were enjoying..sab golmal hai..agrbatti and atom bomb.ROFL.but the best i liked ending..ye sarjey ko chandu  se ziyada psnd karti hai..PartyROFLwowROFL..but on a serious note, the girl looks cute smiling..Big smile

all the best to all three of them!..nice overlooks..

I felt like 2 mushtande bhaiyon  ke beech main ek sweet sister baithee huee hai Big smile kapil and arjun ka acha competioon hai.. bicep main

Edited by mjht-nups-mayu - 20 January 2011 at 8:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123sujji0609MyInspirationzMaria.Fantasia.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht-nups-mayu

I felt like 2 mushtande bhaiyon  ke beech main ek sweet sister baithee huee hai Big smile kapil and arjun ka acha competioon hai.. bicep main

LOLLOL, right..the girl is cute..only the serious expression doesn't suits her..Embarrassed

Go to top