wow!..entering to wish then turn on fights..great!..πŸ‘
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

@all: stop making this mocking postπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

jun is NOT with neha
seriously now i get it why some are called hypocrites....ek toh they don't like jun...but they fake to be his well-wishers & mock himπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

πŸ₯±

oyeeee no one is talkin bout neha...they are discussin bhavNAπŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surbhij1

evn i agree to u priyanka....

Woah Woah Woah you guys are something.A round of applause for you guys πŸ‘ πŸ‘and I expect  no action from mods on this one as well am i Right πŸ˜‰ Keep going guys πŸ‘πŸΌShow your lowness as much as you want 🀒
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 i so wish to move out of this forum!..
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: wickedangel

I know zizi!....I really miss Monayajun interviews too!....he was always happy and having fun in those interviews....do you remember the krishna one with all the gopis and the one where Mohit proposes Sanaya....Arjun was standing on the side, smilling and laughing like no other the whole time....I swear when these three get together its masti to the max πŸ˜†

I am so glad that when mjht was ending these three spent so much time together and gave lots of interviews together...showed the kind of bonding they share 😳

guys i am also one of those who like monayarjun trio they always rock yar , i always love arjun pulling mohit's legs for sanaya πŸ˜† just like cute brothers they share beautiful friendship and boding arhit always rock and addition of sanaya cheery on the cake πŸ˜³ i am glad whenever monaya said that we will be in touch with AB and also we see this beautiful trio's bonding , missing it badly yar gosh rem that sbs seg where mohit was sitting on AB πŸ€£ i wish we will see this gr8 bonding of our trio once again with any seg missing them 
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wickedangel

hey sweety πŸ€—πŸ€—.....so good to see you!! 😳...and you are right....some people cant change but I am here to drool over the new jod if ArNaπŸ˜‰...dont they look so cute together! 😳

Don,t about Bhavna πŸ˜†But Honestly Arjun is luking Super Cute in this show 😳and I specially adore his current hairstyle πŸ˜‰it suits him alot 😳
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

@all: stop making this mocking postπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

jun is NOT with neha
seriously now i get it why some are called hypocrites....ek toh they don't like jun...but they fake to be his well-wishers & mock himπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

πŸ₯±

@shivi: finally we got the point y sum people r here...acha pakda in sabko...they hav no other work to do bas bash akrna n rati n arjun ko...
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok..people..Arjun has VERY SWEETLY asked us to give this a chance......n we surely will..right ArTians............??!!!

he has earnestly said..please give us a chance for ME,saying she is really sweet n all......., n he said that right now i cannot talk about all the other things too..i m sure we all know what he wnats n expects from his fans..don't we??so we are gonna watch n support it for HIM....!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Mehak

wow!..entering to wish then turn on fights..great!..πŸ‘

attention-seekers are many here on forum.........some can't simply wish him luck or state their povs or whatever without putting someone else down i guess

dua22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

guys concentrate on AB