Arjun on SBS and SBB -20th jan-link updated - Page 57

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Crushable

zor ka jhatka zoron se lag gaya hai bhavna jeeee ko πŸ˜† ,thodi si mirchi bhi

all this craziness might be new and exciting to her ..so i think have no other reaction than an annoying giggle..seriously i like mature actresses like Rati who doesnt overdo these coy giggly act..or u have to be naturally bubbly like Additi Gupta..this "act" of being happy teenager really annoys me 😳..

@crushable :again agree u....
Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

Just managed to watched IF, SBS and SBB  Interview of PMMK ..He looks good and his character seems sweet n happy go lucky boy ( i wanted to see him doing challenging role but its okay , definetly next time ) ...Kapil ka rough n tough look is good but did not like the hair style.. i m glad he is trying something new ..Arjun is very freindly guy and he makes everyone comfortable.. good to see arjun-kapil bonding πŸ˜›

Bhavna is okay ( definetly not extra ordinery), i have seen her acting in jamunia πŸ˜• but i m sure she will improve ,chemistry is not clicked yet by looking at their interview πŸ˜† ( but lots of people r liking them ) .. she is looking excited in the interview ..will wait n see her actting .. thats what matters ..

Both Arjun and Rati r giving instructions to the fans...πŸ˜†

Ofcourse she is sweet and smiling but thier hard work will start when the show will start😊 .. shud not bash her and everyone  shud get chance , she will improve for sure . chemsitry creat hogi yaa nahi woh to time hee baateyga...give them chance and watch the show for arjun

DO not like the concept of this serial, ladai jhagda etc etc, sets, other actors, costumes etc etc   but who knows it might work or it might not work but we shud always hope for the best.. Best Wishes to Arjun and others as well for this show, i m not over excited but will defo watch for arjun n i hope this show do well for him n he gets more recognition n success

@ritu :same views...
all the best jun.eagerly waiting for the telecast of show.
bhavna is not that much promising she dosenot looks good with arjun, will see the show. but i have previously shown her in jamunia, she can't act well. so lets see. because of arjun we should not say that she looks good what is true that only we should say. she is not looking good with arjun. lets see
bhavna and arjun looks like brother and sister
Originally posted by shantidhanraj

bhavna and arjun looks like brother and sister

😳...........πŸ˜†
all the very best to the trio Kapil... Arjun & Bhavna...

Can i please make a  request to all members out here....

i have been reading all the comments out here.... and i don't mind if some of you prefer Kapil's character with Bhavna's ... but wanted to say that it's ok if you combine their onscreen names Sarje Rao & Nirupama.... but please not their real names.... i know it's for fun but still it's hurting us Kanjali fans and Kapil-Anjali aka Kanjali are a real life couple too....  hoping you all will understand...  sorry for the inconvenience....

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
I second sujata's thought..... Folks, plz dont join Kapil's name with any other actress... its fine to join on screen name but plz plz not real one...

we know its only Anjali for Kapil. They have been dating for more  than two years and very much together despite of all hurdles in their personal lives.... we have fondly named them together as Kanjali.... plz dont tag kapil's name with anyone else.

I hope u will understand as u will also not like to tag Arjun's name with any other actress than Rati......
agree with you sujji n darshana...plz dnt link arjun name with that new girl coz its only arti 4 us. if possible plz dnt link their onscreen name as well and plz dnt start making vms and fan fictions on them. it hurts big time. i know arti will not cme 2gtr but plz stop merging names.