Arjun on SBS and SBB -20th jan-link updated - Page 54

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Payal-15

what did he instuct๐Ÿ˜†

he addressed india-forums. i know u guys have issues...in terms of....he doesn't complete ๐Ÿ˜† looks at bhawna says tat she knows....says tat everyone shud have a fair chance, shud be given a chance to grow. this is bhawna, she is a sweet gal. she is opposite me...said something abt chem i guess...and last mein said don't over-react.
Originally posted by shakti_rock

Well e1 i din lkd dat part...she grinning at dat..made me irk...as if dey dun value wat we Artians wer doin....sad dat Arjun was also part of it.....

zor ka jhatka zoron se lag gaya hai bhavna jeeee ko ๐Ÿ˜† ,thodi si mirchi bhi

all this craziness might be new and exciting to her ..so i think have no other reaction than an annoying giggle..seriously i like mature actresses like Rati who doesnt overdo these coy giggly act..or u have to be naturally bubbly like Additi Gupta..this "act" of being happy teenager really annoys me ๐Ÿ˜ณ..
Edited by Crushable - 13 years ago
he said he knows we have issues๐Ÿ˜ฒ..does he read arti topics here kya?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
guys dont bash bhavna we dont know her.................trust me she looks way better than other actresses....................atleast she seems decent enough..............i may not like her but i wont bash her either.......................she is way better than some people than mjht
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

he said he knows we have issues๐Ÿ˜ฒ..does he read arti topics here kya?๐Ÿคฃ

lol his blogs and facebook are enough ๐Ÿ˜†..for me i guess its best to stay away from MJHT forum and some topics here..Oh God this forum is changing me ..i want to save atleast my  remaining pyar and positivity towards Arjun/arti so m taking a hike..will try to visit new forum tho wont be watching pmmk!
Originally posted by --Nida--

guys dont bash bhavna we dont know her.................trust me she looks way better than other actresses....................atleast she seems decent enough..............i may not like her but i wont bash her either.......................she is way better than some people than mjht

LOL m sure this post is directed at me? seriously is there a new definition for bashing now only for mjht forum ๐Ÿ˜†..i havent called her names or anything..This is my pov..i have seen worse in bolly forum n all..why rules are so convoluted in mjht forum?..arent we free to write our opinion also now ๐Ÿ˜•

You may find her decent enough,ur opinion..obviously mine is different..No denying MJHT had the most gorgeous cast ever rest i wont comment..to judge bhavna as an actress i have to watch the show..but i didnt judge her talent was only talking about her offscreen persona! ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Crushable - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Crushable

lol his blogs and facebook are enough ๐Ÿ˜†..for me i guess its best to stay away from MJHT forum and some topics here..Oh God this forum is changing me ..i want to save atleast my  remaining pyar and positivity towards Arjun/arti so m taking a hike..will try to visit new forum tho wont be watching pmmk!

tina i know u are a die-hard arti fan..........but arti need to act in diff shows too for their living & it's not in their hands na..if channel don't cast them together
well ignore my advice if u don't like๐Ÿ˜Š...i know u from before so just telling u this๐Ÿ˜Š
anyways my love for arti will not go anywhere if i am gonna support arjun in his new project....................see even karan-kritika did seperate shows,everyone should get a chance once
Originally posted by nikki028

jst saw SBS n SBB segments.....awwwwwwwwww.........mastikhor AB is back......๐Ÿ˜....
d way he ws sooo much ghul-milofied already wid Kapil n Bhavna......it ws truly lovely....Chandu is a charmer....kyu nahi hoga....aftr all D ULTIMATE CHARMER-ARJUN BIJLANI is playin d role of Chandu......๐Ÿ˜...........loveeeeeed SBB seg more than SBS....as SBB had more of AB......

PS.....bt these two segments made me remember many ArTi,ArHit,MonayaJun segments.....gosh hw time changeddddddd..............those olden golden MJHT segments...

๐Ÿ˜’ I know re:((....I hope we will get something soon!!! Missing their segments!! 

but u enjoy this moment guruji๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— GOSHH m so happy for u!!! and yeahh if u remember ......u told me to make some more siggies!!!  just give me pics when u feel like and m here for u all anytime๐Ÿค— mwahhh and missing u btw!! 
ok, guys arent we taking this too far.................... yes Arjun said that, and i guess he didnt like ppl bashing Bhavna coz of him and Rati............and calling her names..........

its not her fault that she is doing a show with Arjun............ i m no fan of hers and i will still say, she is not a good actress..........but atleast we should not insult sme1