Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sireeluvarti

Chandu+nirupama= CHANDNI

chandni means moon.I think this will be good.

NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyy    .....
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol i toh was joking. I dun like NiCha a bit.....

as for now its Arjun and Kapil haha.

and most probably i won't even watch the show...will give it a try once though. Arjun looks really promising as usual. 😳
Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 13 years ago
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
In the best interest of all, let's not merge Arjun's and Bhavana's names... neither the characters nor the actors...
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
YT has all the videos of sbs except for jun's..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

I agree with u giniziee and sonu!!!! AB is looking so cute!! yeahh this trio ROCK just as Monayajun!!😳 They remind me of Monayajun!! 

anyways, I wish them a luck!!! I hope the show gets a  success!! I m happy for AB and for his fans......hahaha they must be flying high!!

I know zizi!....I really miss Monayajun interviews too!....he was always happy and having fun in those interviews....do you remember the krishna one with all the gopis and the one where Mohit proposes Sanaya....Arjun was standing on the side, smilling and laughing like no other the whole time....I swear when these three get together its masti to the max πŸ˜†

I am so glad that when mjht was ending these three spent so much time together and gave lots of interviews together...showed the kind of bonding they share Embarrassed
Fantasia. thumbnail
divya di..thank u for the links..πŸ€—

SBS:..awww..that was cuteee..sab bht pyar karte hain..arjun is so sweet, and i liked the beginning, the past clips..😍

SBB...

ROFL..this segment was better..all three of them share a good repo..they were enjoying..sab golmal hai..agrbatti and atom bomb.🀣.but the best i liked ending..ye sarjey ko chandu  se ziyada psnd karti hai..πŸ₯³πŸ€£wow🀣..but on a serious note, the girl looks cute smiling..πŸ˜ƒ

all the best to all three of them!..nice overlooks..
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
πŸ˜†...arjun is being missed in various type of segsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyways..thanks divya for the yt linksπŸ€—
hope someone take caps too
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Thanks Shikha and Divya...

Arjun look good and talking sensibe and has become mature ( thank god he is not around silly crowd anymore πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ,,he used to do all silly stuffs due to them and giving silly interviews as well.. no chipka chipkeee , silly giggling πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ) ....

Regarding him looking fresh.. it is obvious ..he had a good break n stopped drinkingπŸ˜‰ ... he is drinking water a lot now days and that is the reason for him to look fresh πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†....

Regarding show.. best wishes to Arjun, i am sure he will be his best to save the show.. kapil is nice guy and hope his acting improves in this serial ..Jamunia ka kya hoga woh to dekh kar hee pata chalega whether she has imrpoved or not after two failed attempt ..But I m defoo gona watch this show for ARJUN πŸ˜›

I so agree with Priyanka.. Arjun is talking like a mature man.. all silliness has gone.. silly giggling as wellll.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...he is not around those silly crowd anymore but yes he does spend time with jas, abhi, navina, rati in the parties n ge togethers...
Edited by mjht-nups-mayu - 13 years ago
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mehak

divya di..thank u for the links..πŸ€—

SBS:..awww..that was cuteee..sab bht pyar karte hain..arjun is so sweet, and i liked the beginning, the past clips..😍

SBB...

ROFL..this segment was better..all three of them share a good repo..they were enjoying..sab golmal hai..agrbatti and atom bomb.🀣.but the best i liked ending..ye sarjey ko chandu  se ziyada psnd karti hai..πŸ₯³πŸ€£wow🀣..but on a serious note, the girl looks cute smiling..πŸ˜ƒ

all the best to all three of them!..nice overlooks..

I felt like 2 mushtande bhaiyon  ke beech main ek sweet sister baithee huee hai πŸ˜ƒ kapil and arjun ka acha competioon hai.. bicep main
Edited by mjht-nups-mayu - 13 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjht-nups-mayu

I felt like 2 mushtande bhaiyon  ke beech main ek sweet sister baithee huee hai πŸ˜ƒ kapil and arjun ka acha competioon hai.. bicep main

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, right..the girl is cute..only the serious expression doesn't suits her..😳