Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun on SBS and SBB -20th jan-link updated

ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
sbs headline says mayank nahi chandu kaho...

okay in sbs they show arjun with his WIDE smile sstanding next too bhavna😳 they looked cute...

flashbacks are shown ...of both kapil of his pevious show and salsa dance of mayur and in the BG ik haseena thi ik deewana tha was playing...

then he is shown with kapil and bhavna singing...and bhavna was sittin between both the guys..its like ek anaar do bimaar case...<< sbs said πŸ˜• triangle love story i guess!!!
he loookkkedd soo hot.....😳.
she looked pretttyy tooo πŸ˜ƒ arjun says that chandu is ladla beta..and is loved by all family members......and then he plays guitar....and boys show their biceps....LOL kapil's are better of course ROFL!

in the show they said that he plays guitar and also is a flirt types...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
sbb headline says...lauta mayank lekin nupur gayabπŸ˜›

they start with jai bajrang bali ...al the three actors are there on the sets...colony ka set tha...
arjun descibes the whole set..and he first mention the vyayayamshala....the gym LOand says here kapil works out...(i don remeber his characters name its tough)

he calls nirupama,NIRU ...and says everyone loves him ..he is a sweet character even niru loves him!πŸ˜†
they talk bout mucsles and he says,pointin towards his muscles,dekho dekho agarbatti and wo atom bomb, pointin towards kapil's LOLL

then he takes further and shows the small chai wali shop...

then bhavna takes over and shows the colony ka beauty parlour...
 and end mein they play football with hockey sticks

and ab says i won...bhavna says galti se jeet gaya chandu...ab says lagta hai isse chandu se zyaada wo pasand hai...and they share a joke which i missed lol

happy smiling faces of ab, bhavna and kapil are shown they all share a nice bondin...looks like it.......

some random scenes are shown ...brother scenes.. and kapils with his dad ...
-------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

link...sbs ...towards the end...

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=399388

sbb:its the second segment

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=399422

Edited by Sshikhaa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Cool!! All the best to Arjun!! hope his new show reaches heights of success 😳
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! Thanks for sharing! πŸ€—   Looking forward for Arjun's segment! 😳 Wish him all the bEst for his new show..! πŸ‘πŸΌ 😎  I know he will ROCK! 😎
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Woooooohooo!! Arjun on SBS and SBB...omg omg omg !! *goes into fangirl mode* 🀣

awww Nupur gaayab 🀣 dont they just love MayUr so much still 😍 gosh i miss MN too...but totally looking foward to his new show...hope i works for him though πŸ€— LY arjun ❀️
relentless. thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

OMG! Thanks for sharing! πŸ€—   Looking forward for Arjun's segment! 😳 Wish him all the bEst for his new show..! πŸ‘πŸΌ 😎  I know he will ROCK! 😎

He will Surely rock it Sumera!! 😍 he as it is so difficult to resist 🀣 man when will this show begin ...
relentless. thumbnail
Arjun standing with Bhavna...giving a wide smile....umm im wondering why wouldn't he πŸ˜† new co-star and new show...he is ought to smile man...he's the LEAD after all πŸ˜‰
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
About his New Show?

*Edited*
Arjun and his trademerk Smile ....can kill anyone
Its as Nupur said "Tumhari Hassi achchi lagti hai"

WIshing Arjun All the Very Best for his Show

by the way
any info over his character? What type of character it is? Serious? Jovial or so
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yes abt his new show preeti....it was a good segment πŸ˜‰
relentless. thumbnail
Cant wait to watch....WOAH..love triangle....HMMM did Saurabh tewari change the storyline or what 🀣 for obvious reasons..anways im not getting started on that...but i really want this show to work for Arjun....love him beyond words..❀️
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sbb i saw half, they were showing the team around the sets. arjun was fooling with all. he and kapil did some competition. in which arjun wins. the gal says sarje rao (kapil) peechey hat gaya, warna woh jeetney wala tha, so arjun says i think she likes sarje rao more than chandu πŸ˜†πŸ€£

yep seems like a love triangle......... πŸ˜†
Edited by debolinaroy08 - 13 years ago