Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sinha18

It was a good episode but only for raginii's scene😊 and all othere scenes were just annoying 😡especially the inconsistent ishaan..Kabhi HERO aur Kabhi ZERO😆😆

Yes very true, Ragini is the true essence of the showSmile
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sinha18

It was a good episode but only for raginii's scene😊 and all othere scenes were just annoying 😡especially the inconsistent ishaan..Kabhi HERO aur Kabhi ZERO😆😆

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†....................I want to make them bold but u did it before me
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
till now nothing has happened...(i would not use disappointment though)...but still i have there is something left in this track..lets hope for the best....
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

till now nothing has happened...(i would not use disappointment though)...but still i have there is something left in this track..lets hope for the best....

Hope for the best😃
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont want the best as long as it makes sense I am happy. Story should move on , so much to look forward to from here, so CV,s should nicely progress and should not delibrately try to put comedy in it, comedy would come naturally as its Sushaan we are talking about at Kyshaps, no force comic scenes and I am happy.
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If you ask about SR, am a bit disappointed with that  sequence as I felt that as simple comedy track without any serious moments... and looking forward to see good and sensible parallel tracks of Kashyaps too...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
      Ishaan is more like  " Phata postar nikla ZERO " ðŸ˜†  They created so much hype and then everything goes down the drain....🤢