The Gift, the Bribe and Simple (Page 3)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

she wud also get another zor ka jhatka

btw did u see the kiss pic i posted

What kiss?...ohh you mean the near kiss?Big smileLOL...yes though I didn't comment...what else can I add....but maybe after today, who knows!Wink

what does zor ka jhatka mean?...but I fear for her, I don't know why but I think her cockiness/independence is really blinding her to MC's true face....if she was more quieter or observant than she will know how evil that man is...so I feel she is too busy mucking around and not being watchful....I would hate to see anything happen to her. Mama R needs her and I think so does Arpita.....if she ever comes home for visits, it would be nice to have a bhabi like Simple...all gregarious and funny....!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Well written analysis as usual..Avitha romance has reached a new high and like you said for all practical purposes the consumation will be soon before the second pratigya is broken....Simple i feel is going over board and is all set for a mighty big fall ...RV I just cannot figure out is headed to where,now the focus is on the Avitha romance....

Hi Laxmi,

you know when I saw RV sitting there with a cup of tea and being so casual, he looked like he now owned that market place.....he wants to step into bhaiyyaji's shoes!!!...well I think Bhootni will soon be taking him down a peg or two!ClapLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevistalkie14

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
dreamy zor ka jhatka means literally that she wud get a shock of her life

papa rai is too evil she shud stop playing games too much and at times be normal bahu

she is smart but over smart at times too

if she plans balance she wud be fine

super_boyBenNevis

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Dreamy Hug  Hi NandiniHug

Caught u on time todayBig smile. All these days I had been the last one to post and u were goneOuchLOL I missed you as well. Wonderful analysis as always dear.Clap So well said abt the feelings of Arpi n Avi. Avi is a changed man now. Actually he always had those feelings suppressed within him for Arpi but his wicked Bj kept him preoccupied with crime, revenge n anger just watch her face when she realises he is a lover now, not a fighter!LOLWink. And he cud never reveal his subdued feelings bfr Arpi. Now that they are alone, do we get to see the real lover inside him coming out. For the first time he tells Arpi that he loves her as it was always Arpi who kept telling these words to him. Praising her beauty, showing her all the concern shows how madly he loves her and needs her in his life. Those majestic innocent eyes of Avi had so much of passion n emotions for Arpi. And he was all ready to get carried away with her forgetting everything else. Like Avi i too felt that wish time stops here n i keep on watching Avi expressing his heart out. And u were right Dreamy, had Arpi not stopped him, we wud have got to see something we all had been waiting for all these days. No doubts tht the consummation is not far away.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hmm, the way they are going I think so as well. After everything they have been through, it is nice to see them being just a husband and wife - we never got to see that and nor did they have the time as Avi was too busy being the Sher.....so now we will see the ordinariness and intimacy of married life!...Avdesh, I think, feels released from his first pratigya and so he is keen, just watch his expression...Big smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Wud like to share something with u here. Yesterday when Avi was expressing the happiness n contendment he got from the money he earned frm his labour, it reminded me of a story from Grade 6 in school. The title was "Shram ki Pratishtha" (I hope CB or Vista giv us the exact meaning of pratishtha. Shram means labour) It said that the ppl who labour hard get a very sound n peaceful sleep after their day's work. But those who are rich and established, nvr get to sleep in peace as all the time they keep thinking abt their business, money or rivals. I cud relate the story to Avi so well. Previously Avi used to remain so tensed thinking of his revenge, enemies n security of his haveli. But now does he realize the contendment n happiness one gets out of hard honest labour. That is lovely and so true. Something about physical exertion clears the mind and makes one feel more at ease in the world. As I mentioned above, this is the first time they are truely being hby & wife...without their usual trappings, so he will work hard with his hand, she will work hard to take care of the home....and together they will be more at peace, more in love and their relationship will move higher....

Bj's face wud be worth watching to see her Babuaji like this. She had done so much efforts to make him a Bhaiyyaji n Arpi's love transformed him into a wonderful, loving, Caring hubby who is jst madly in love with his wife and doesnt care abt anything else around.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Its so nice to see them like this. Remember u had quoted the example of a compass comparing it wid Avi n Arpi. The compass example suitss them the best in this situation.One going out to work n the other taking care of home n waiting for him to complete the circle n return to join back.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hope i didnt sound mch of poetic hereOuchLOL

Awww nandini, that is lovely and no it wasn't too much over the top.

I think what we are really seeing is some of Arpita's yearning come true. Her yearn for Avdesh not to be involved in weapons and criminal stuff, to have the simple life with her husband by her side....so it is like her dream come true. But like all dreams, it won't last long but the memories will, the love will and more importantly, they impression on their heart will. I think afterwards, even Avdesh will strive to achieve this life, one free of gundagiri for he will know it is the right one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandiniBenNevis

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

dreamy zor ka jhatka means literally that she wud get a shock of her life

papa rai is too evil she shud stop playing games too much and at times be normal bahu

she is smart but over smart at times too

if she plans balance she wud be fine

@ red, that is what I was searching for!...you are so right, she is being too oversmart. I think she feels that she has scared them and so will listen to her!

I wonder why does she wants to keep them under her toes constantly?....a story here I think. I always said there is more to her reason for marrying.....

thanks for the translation, yes she will get the shock of her life.....imagine Jagat and MC bundle her in the middle of the night?!Ouch....I would be too afraid to sleep in that house...
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
i think she is just like that only

no other reason
and becoz of her brash or rough behaviour  she was not abl to get married as she kept rejecting ppl or insultng them

mayb she took some liking for jagat as he seemed like a jhoru ka ghulaam type

mayb she wants to be bossy or likes to be bossy and she did hate what papa rai did to mama the day they got married so she is teaching them lesson bt she wud pay for it if she is not careful
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged

i think she is just like that only

no other reason
and becoz of her brash or rough behaviour  she was not abl to get married as she kept rejecting ppl or insultng them

mayb she took some liking for jagat as he seemed like a jhoru ka ghulaam type

mayb she wants to be bossy or likes to be bossy and she did hate what papa rai did to mama the day they got married so she is teaching them lesson bt she wud pay for it if she is not careful

ha!ha! I like that, Jagat looking that type.

hmm maybe you are right, no other reason.....what a contrast to Arpita....I love that. One girl, worshipping her husband and her in-laws, loving them so much and nothing is too much...the other, almost bullying the men and being nice to her MIL though I don't think she sits down with her or talks to her...it would be nice to see Simple cooking alongside Mama and chatting....

I think the contrast is deliberate....but suited to both household.

super_boyBenNevis

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
woww dreamy
another masterpiece................................................
mere paas words nahi hai ki mai tumari taarif kaise karoooooo
iss analysis ko padha toh mai khoi hoon
kehna chaho bhi toh tumse kya kahoo
kisi juban bhi woh lawaz hi nahi
ki jinmein kitna achha hai yeh
tumein bata sakooo
it is tooooooooooooo goood

Edited by danno - 20 January 2011 at 6:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index