Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

wow Dreamy di...

Nice post Hi Ramona, thanks.

Dat Arpi is one Behoodi... 😑 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who told her to put her finger in the middle... aww be easy on her, she is shy plus her husband has worked hard so she wanted to cook for him!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰...never fear, we will see more romance tonight...

Kya pata kab next milega?? TONIGHT!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Such a wonderful chance she lost...😑

Was happy to see you on P forum yesterday... haven't been there for a while, needed to chat with my friends....😊

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Dreamy Sweetie..β€¦πŸ€—

How are you dear and your little one??

OMG!! The analysis is perfect!! It's just beautiful…

Every sentence and every word is perfect!! So apt.!!  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nandu…….Agree with every word of yours..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Avita seems to enjoy this life where there is love, happiness and peace. Avdhesh is very happy by taking the pratigya completely opposite when he took bramhacharya pratigya.

I think by killing RV won't give much result. I think what bahuji did is somewhat correct since a policeman's pride is his reputation, his uniform and his medals. If these things are damaged completely, he is bound to have emotional breakdown. But I fear if these things will work in case of RV.

So true, Simple is over smart now. She needs to slow down a bit otherwise she may have mighty fall. She needs to behave a good DIL too. She needs to carefully and tactfully teach Rai men a lesson or two.😊😊

Thnks a tonn Dreamy….😳😳😳😳

yoga23priya thumbnail

hiya dreamy di πŸ€—

how are you and what happened to your kiddo??

no words for your analysis it is written absolutely magnificently.......

nandu di loved your post πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i agree what everyone said πŸ˜³ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Love can only be what you want it to be...which Avi understood perfectly....he wanted to live a normal life with Arpitha where there will be only love and happiness and which he is enjoying every second and i'm glad he took second pratigya and i agree with my aunty this time....she has to take out RV from their life or else it will much difficult for he and our avita....

just loved simple rani....i think papa rai is on diet πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hope he maintains it and way to go simple u r gonna rule three rai idiot's for sure......

thank you very much......😳

take care 

love you alots....
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dreamy Fabulous analysis,
Avita has adapted to the simple life very quickly. Although, both of them have been accustomed to a luxurious life, nothing matters to them but being together. The place does not matter but they person that you are with. If you are with someone that you love, then everywhere seems like heaven and only separation feels like hell. After the past horrifying and life threatening days, Avita is happy to see each other alive and be together and unite as one. Avi has vowed to fulfill his pratigya and thus he decided to live a normal life to bring Arpi happiness. He has always known that she seeks for his well being alone and thus he is ready to do anything for her. Avi now has the opportunity to openly show his great  love to Arpi. He felt very proud to make an earning and use the money to buy her a saree. As a loving husband, he knew that his wife needed a new saree and so he worked the fair and hard way to get her the gift. Things that are claimed the right and hard way always last forever. This is Avita's love, they have suffered so many obstacles and thus their love has strengthen. Love gives them the air to breathe, water to drink, food to consume, and shelter to protect. Avi was astonished and struck by Arpi's beauty. He paused to admire her image and store this memory away very deep in his heart. Every moment, with Arpi is like heaven, and Avi is never ready to let her go.  At this time, RV had to play many more dirty tricks to succeed with his goal. He has been constantly defeated by  Avita and he is very anxious of getting rid of them. He conspired with other gundas so that he can deal with Avi quickly. I'm guessing that he does not want to deal with Avi legally or the fair way and thus he consults his ethics. He believes that one wrong will right another wrong and so he is going to use criminals to catch a greater one. I must admit, his plan has worked and the bribery has nearly paid off. The gundas were able to locate Avi's previous location and RV has a starting point to finding Avi. Simple was just awesome. She wanted to teach the Rai men to appreciate what they have. She removed the food to signify Mama Rai importance and her hard work. Likewise, she had pretended to call the cops so that the Rai men did not underestimate her.  I also agree that a some point,  when simple actually calls the cop, Pappa Rai wouldn't believe her. But she wouldn't contact the cops unless the Rai trio do something very wrong and offensive to her.