The Gift, the Bribe and Simple

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.
Voltaire

Another filler episode today. This one really highlights how simple life would have been for Avita if Avdesh was not the Bhaiyyaji of Lallanpur and Avdesh Thakur Singh.

I got the feeling Arpita is really enjoying the simple life, away from the tension and uncertainty of life at the Haveli. Avdesh for his part, also is enjoying his new role. And more than that, it seems he is ready to take their relationship up a notch!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³...The first sign was the other day after taking the pratigya, when he was saying how much he would give her happiness – the look on his face said it allπŸ˜‰. Now today, admiring her as she posed in the sari he had gifted her, he just could not take his eyes of her. As she drew closer, the fire in his eyes flared bright and strong!😳..If Arpita had not pushed him away, nothing else would have moved Avdesh at all!

Day by day they grow closer to each other😎. Their every thought on the other even the desire to see them happy and rested. Avdesh did not think twice about washing dishes, Arpita well and hearty was his main focus even though his own hands were blistered and painful, she came first. As always. Perhaps consummation is not as far away as before!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

Now Bhouji shocked me, really she did. She talked about killing RV, but only his reputation!😲...My mouth was open. Where was the bloodthirsty woman?😈 The one who always ordered for the kill? Now she just wants to chase him away and do damage to his reputation! My thought was, he has no reputation beyond a bully and a beater of a helpless woman. But I think this is leading to a moment where Bhouji realises that she has no choice but to kill him as he will turn out to be a formidable enemy. She is a clever woman so I can't help wonder what made her think that he would turn tail and run? Not over his vardi or the law he was supposed to upheld. Those days are gone, now he is here to stay for as long as he can. He is enjoying being the Sher/Raja of the Police😑😑.

The enemy currently giving out his money like there is no tomorrow to turn the tides in his favourπŸ˜›. He met a goon in the market place. They sat like two shadowy conspirators facing the opposite way (why so much cloak and dagger?!..he isn't James Bond!) and muttered about what needs to be done. RV makes it clear that this a private venture and agreement, nothing to do with the Police or the Law! The goon happy to get some money (more than he probably has seen in his life) is now asking questions that RV does not want to answerπŸ˜†. He just wants to get Avdesh and Arpita and watches as the poster goes up. How the mighty has fallen, once he turned his nose up at bribery but now he is not averse to that same practice after all😳.

Over at the Rai house, more drama was being unfolded. Simple decided enough was enough when her FIL turned his nose up at the food made by her MIL. In retribution she gives them fruit to eat and to add some spice also calls up the police to complain about her FIL!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ That venerable man comes running, only to find it was a joke! I have a feeling this will one day work against him, Simple Rani will be making these jokes a lot and one day when she calls the police for real, Papa R will ignore it thinking it is one more joke!!.... Really looking forward to seeing his face when the police turn up at his doorstepπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†. Simple won't be averse to calling the police when her FIL and husband get out of hand, that is the only thing they fear at the moment and so she will use it to taunt and teach them a lesson. I only hope she does not get too cocky nor too demanding over no reason at all, for then the fun would go and become just another tedious routine.

So what did you think?😊

(if you like, don't forget to press the button😊) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hhi wud ans u dreamy once this sbs segment ends

seems continuation of red sari scene  bt not sure
 it wud come in few moments
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Dreamy πŸ€—

Caught u on time todayπŸ˜ƒ. All these days I had been the last one to post and u were goneπŸ˜†. Wonderful analysis as always dear.πŸ‘ So well said abt the feelings of Arpi n Avi. Avi is a changed man now. Actually he always had those feelings suppressed within him for Arpi but his wicked Bj kept him preoccupied with crime, revenge n anger. And he cud never reveal his subdued feelings bfr Arpi. Now that they are alone, do we get to see the real lover inside him coming out. For the first time he tells Arpi that he loves her as it was always Arpi who kept telling these words to him. Praising her beauty, showing her all the concern shows how madly he loves her and needs her in his life. Those majestic innocent eyes of Avi had so much of passion n emotions for Arpi. And he was all ready to get carried away with her forgetting everything else. Like Avi i too felt that wish time stops here n i keep on watching Avi expressing his heart out. And u were right Dreamy, had Arpi not stopped him, we wud have got to see something we all had been waiting for all these days. No doubts tht the consummation is not far away.😳😳

Wud like to share something with u here. Yesterday when Avi was expressing the happiness n contendment he got from the money he earned frm his labour, it reminded me of a story from Grade 6 in school. The title was "Shram ki Pratishtha" (I hope CB or Vista giv us the exact meaning of pratishtha. Shram means labour) It said that the ppl who labour hard get a very sound n peaceful sleep after their day's work. But those who are rich and established, nvr get to sleep in peace as all the time they keep thinking abt their business, money or rivals. I cud relate the story to Avi so well. Previously Avi used to remain so tensed thinking of his revenge, enemies n security of his haveli. But now does he realize the contendment n happiness one gets out of hard honest labour.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wah nandu wah

i m amazed and i hv no words here

u and dreamy covered it up

this is the feeling of love he is getting and being honest man now

pratishta means like reputation 

true so true when u earn by working hard u enjoy peaceful sleep but when u hv made money illegal ways ur sleep rest goes and tensions increase

now we see more romance from avita  but

abt simple

i hope it doesnt come to the stage of boy who cried wolf

hope she remains good and continue to teach lesson but shudnt over do it also

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Dreamy lovely post as always. Avi really made me proud in the last two epis. He did all he could to control his anger and even earned money buy doing hard work and bring home a gift for his wife. So correctly said if Arpi would not have stopped him nothing would have moved him from there. Felt that if we could have just given Arpi that much needed small push from the back she would have fallen right into Avi's arms. πŸ˜† Apri has always had Avi's wellbeing topmost in her mind, when she saw Avi's sore hands in yesterday's epi she just threw the sari on the khatiya showing that she did not want such a gift that had made her husband work so hard that he had blisters on his hand.

BJ is changing too, but dont think the change will come soon in case of Arpi. Wonder what she will do to taint RV's character! πŸ˜•

Simple was awesome with her diet plans. Surely she will not hesitate to call the police the day she feels she has enough from her husband and FIL.
yoga23priya thumbnail
hi dreamy di,nandu di and cb diπŸ€—

wow nandu di....very well written...πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i have exam....catch u guys later bye.....
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Woww Dreamy and Nandu...
Both of you have done a wonderful job....πŸ‘

Ab is epi mein aur kuch kehne wala hai hi nahi 😊

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Dreamy πŸ€—  Hi NandiniπŸ€—

Caught u on time todayπŸ˜ƒ. All these days I had been the last one to post and u were goneπŸ˜† I missed you as well. Wonderful analysis as always dear.πŸ‘ So well said abt the feelings of Arpi n Avi. Avi is a changed man now. Actually he always had those feelings suppressed within him for Arpi but his wicked Bj kept him preoccupied with crime, revenge n anger just watch her face when she realises he is a lover now, not a fighter!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. And he cud never reveal his subdued feelings bfr Arpi. Now that they are alone, do we get to see the real lover inside him coming out. For the first time he tells Arpi that he loves her as it was always Arpi who kept telling these words to him. Praising her beauty, showing her all the concern shows how madly he loves her and needs her in his life. Those majestic innocent eyes of Avi had so much of passion n emotions for Arpi. And he was all ready to get carried away with her forgetting everything else. Like Avi i too felt that wish time stops here n i keep on watching Avi expressing his heart out. And u were right Dreamy, had Arpi not stopped him, we wud have got to see something we all had been waiting for all these days. No doubts tht the consummation is not far away.😳😳 Hmm, the way they are going I think so as well. After everything they have been through, it is nice to see them being just a husband and wife - we never got to see that and nor did they have the time as Avi was too busy being the Sher.....so now we will see the ordinariness and intimacy of married life!...Avdesh, I think, feels released from his first pratigya and so he is keen, just watch his expression...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Wud like to share something with u here. Yesterday when Avi was expressing the happiness n contendment he got from the money he earned frm his labour, it reminded me of a story from Grade 6 in school. The title was "Shram ki Pratishtha" (I hope CB or Vista giv us the exact meaning of pratishtha. Shram means labour) It said that the ppl who labour hard get a very sound n peaceful sleep after their day's work. But those who are rich and established, nvr get to sleep in peace as all the time they keep thinking abt their business, money or rivals. I cud relate the story to Avi so well. Previously Avi used to remain so tensed thinking of his revenge, enemies n security of his haveli. But now does he realize the contendment n happiness one gets out of hard honest labour. That is lovely and so true. Something about physical exertion clears the mind and makes one feel more at ease in the world. As I mentioned above, this is the first time they are truely being hby & wife...without their usual trappings, so he will work hard with his hand, she will work hard to take care of the home....and together they will be more at peace, more in love and their relationship will move higher....

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hhi wud ans u dreamy once this sbs segment ends

seems continuation of red sari scene  bt not sure
 it wud come in few moments

No problem.

I saw the segment, Arpi looks like million bucks!...so pretty (I think she lost weight)...almost hate seeing her work like that, but hey with Avdesh pouring water and helping to make atta...it will be the more sweeter!!πŸ˜‰
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

wah nandu wah

i m amazed and i hv no words here

u and dreamy covered it up

this is the feeling of love he is getting and being honest man now

pratishta means like reputation 

true so true when u earn by working hard u enjoy peaceful sleep but when u hv made money illegal ways ur sleep rest goes and tensions increase

now we see more romance from avita  but

abt simple

i hope it doesnt come to the stage of boy who cried wolf I hope not, but what was the need to call the police (pretend) when MC wasn't doing much? sometimes I get the feeling Simple likes being the boss just for the sake of it!...that is what I meant the other day, she needs to be careful otherwise our sympathy will go...so many shades to her including negative...

hope she remains good and continue to teach lesson but shudnt over do it also absolutely agree with you.