Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Harilal ki Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho??? (Page 3)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Funny post lol.I have to agree.He always gets away with her and may be he really thinks he is her BHA and treats her like his little sis lol.
He needs to behave himself LOLLOL

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Hahaha I KNOW!
Kuch ziada hee phel raha hai!
Even I was shocked the other day after he was shaking his head at her.

OH GOD.I JUST realized.They even managed to butcher Harilal's character.Like seriously.That took some serious effort.

Edited by -SYS- - 20 January 2011 at 3:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANkrockkubaretogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Hahaha I KNOW!
Kuch ziada hee phel raha hai!
Even I was shocked the other day after he was shaking his head at her.

OH GOD.I JUST realized.They even managed to butcher Harilal's character.Like seriously.That took some serious effort.

Serious efforts and our parkhi nazar to notice the butchering of his character..!
Seriously.,...I dont think there is any other forum on IF which discusses a servant and makes a topic on him...
Then again...I dont think there are many MAD people like me on IF to brood on such namoone issues !! LOLLOLLOLLOL It takes a Namooni to make such a topic, I guess !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Originally posted by JustJ

LOL.... vandu ...............

I know......I loved Sunil yesterdayLOLLOL
The way he laughed when he realized Duck has matched Kundli's with Akki..LOLLOL
Mujhe nahi pata tha Akshay ki dilchaspi isme haiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Plz tell sumone to convey my "salute" to Ali Raza(Sunil)......It was after a longggggg time I laughed dil se on a scene....I loved it...! And all coz of Ali Raza....I can only think what a scene this wudve been if Rushad had been there .....Jas doesnt humour me anymoreConfusedConfusedConfused

Rushad is excellent in his bang on reactions to punches.....He'd have been awesome..Seriously MANNNNN !! That scene cudve included Rushad in itConfusedConfusedConfused

Vandu - I dont know you much .. coz i havent spoken/discussed directly with you .... But one thing i would like to say .... I LOVE YOUR POSTS/TOPICS .... You are Different/Hatke !!!!!

Nobody would have thought/imagined of starting a post on HARILAL ... Thanks Vandu for creating this post ...  I am still laughing .... after u reminded of Harilal ... Kya banda hain woh ..

Agree... Rushad hona chahiye thaaaa .. .tat would have added an extra punch ..  He s a superb at comedy !!!!!!!!!!
LOL.....Thanx......I didnt think there were many ppl on this forum who dont know me....LOL...!! Nice to talk to u.....M glad you like my mad postsLOLLOLLOLLOL

Dont worry ..  I am also SUPERMAD ... hahahhahahaha ... i wish CVs make Harilal centre of attraction .... GREENYRED like Dharam said once

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANkrockkubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Dont worry ..  I am also SUPERMAD ... hahahhahahaha ... i wish CVs make Harilal centre of attraction .... GREENYRED like Dharam said once

WHAT??????????? Dharam called him that??????
Omg........I mustve been on my trip when this happened.....I missed those episodes....LOLLOLLOL

I love Dharam.."Greeny Red"...Seriously.......Had I heard that....I'd have made a topic for Dharam tooLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Waise you claim to be Supermad ?? Then this is for you -

Khoob jamega Rang..
Jab Mil Baithenge Teen Yaar....Aap ,Main and Hamari Super MadnessLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-YasharanArshi-kubarekrock

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Omg........I mustve been on my trip when this happened.....I missed those episodes....LOLLOLLOL

I love Dharam.."Greeny Red"...Seriously.......Had I heard that....I'd have made a topic for Dharam tooLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Khoob jamega Rang..
Jab Mil Baithenge Teen Yaar....Aap ,Main and Hamari Super MadnessLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Oh u missed GREENYRED ?????????  Watch it on YT ... Its the next episode after Khanak says ILU to shaan .... hahhahahha ....

I think CVs should plan a sequence for DHARAM & Harilal ..... They will bring out all the laughss .... hahahahahha ...

Edited by rbo_d_best - 20 January 2011 at 3:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANkrockkubaretogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Khoob jamega Rang..

Oh u missed GREENYRED ?????????  Watch it on YT ... Its the next episode after Khanak says ILU to shaan .... hahhahahha ....

I think CVs should plan a sequence for DHARAM & Harilal ..... They will bring out all the laughss .... hahahahahha ...

ROFL.........I missed it...!
I love Dharam's cheeky-annoying comedy...The guy is good at enacting it and pulling it off...Unlike Jas !Confused Nowadays Jas just hams his way thru the show......!! ConfusedConfused

SHANAKFANkrockkubare

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

Originally posted by Souma.N

LOL..totally!!

When Khanak came late to the kitchen he was shaking his head and all!!!

Soumaaaaa! Hug dude where were you?! when i was posting in this topic i thought of you cuz you once wrote in your update kay "harilal fans anyone?" and BAMM here you are! buhat lambi umar hain tumhari! Smile

Beeni Di!!! Muahhh

I was away..had gone to Kenya....

Wow you remember what I wrote....so sweet..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeeeskrock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index